Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She done a q&a recently enough and someone said something about the reason shes been quiet on insta for a few days was that she actually had gone and got the tummy tuck...aoife replied really cheekily to the person..saying no she hadnt etc... but in reality she had... liars need a good memory... jus sayin...

Anyone remember this?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Dexxie124

VIP Member
I won’t be popular for saying this but I don’t care. Aoibhe and Sean were well matched, a pair of idiots. When lockdown happened and they were together so much and no show off holidays, that’s when they realised their whole fling was a farce and the cracks started to show. I think she had another baby to make things better but that never works as we all know ( band aid baby ) . I’m finding it hard to have sympathy for her, it’s all fake and her fake lavish lifestyle is crumbling down around her ( in his house, not hers)
She would be better off saving for her own house / apartment or whatever she can afford, instead of keeping up this pretence. Good luck to Sean in his new relationship and aoibhe when she moves on !

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Not a great situation but thank fuck she’s finally said it!! No more I saw them holding hands last week 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

not_influenced

VIP Member
Ok I'm just going to put it out there- Yes fair play coming on addressing the elephant in room. Yes not fair on anyone being left holding the 2 kids. Yes complete shit show loosing job and partner in same year

But im sorry- STILL an insufferable pain in the hole- the put on voices, the fakeness, the dramatics, the danity shoe "collab", constant swipe ups. Maybe if Eeeeeeeefa got a real job and hop skipped and jumped into the real world it might ground her a bit more, make her a bit more humble and likeable.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Teenytot

VIP Member
As I mentioned before I’ve known him since we were kids and I have to say he looked completely awkward and uninterested pretty much since the very first photos of them. She was a one night night stand that escalated, he actually said that to friends 😩 Aoibhe is a fool and she really should learn to shut the f@ck up about her relationships, she won’t though as she’s a complete dose.

How the mighty have fallen, moving back to her dads house with her two kids. Well I suppose it was that or try renting with HAP, she’s lucky her family can help her out.
He should’ve wrapped up then and not have 2 kids with her, as bad as she is he sounds like a right prick!

• Heart
  • Haha

Meoulpal

VIP Member
I think he should leave her there! I’m no fan of aoibhes but realistically she will not get a mortgage on her own and will end up forking out big bucks for a rent so I’d imagine Juan has done the decent thing and is allowing her to stay for the kids sake , he is at the end of the day the father and has the earning potential to afford another house she on the other hand does not.
she has no real career to fall back on what do ground staff make? 22-27k a year max?
She’s really made a balls of her life I’m sorry to say but she has, apart from them two gorgeous children she dumped her fiancé rushed into a relationship with him was totally blinded by infatuation and had two babies in two years now Juan decides he’s not that into her any more and finds himself another sucker. Fuck that I’d be staying in the house too. He’d have to be giving her maintenance for the two kids so her paying the mortgage or some of it would be the most likely scenario

There’s no way she had two kids to get a gaf she completely thought they were getting married and would fly off into the sunset reside in America and she’d continue to show off her jet setting life on Instagram maybe become a real housewife but being dumped and left a single parent to two babies was not on her agenda. She is too stuck up to even phantom being a single parent I’d say it shook her to the core no wonder it took her so long to admit it

This house is a pretty standard first buy isn’t it?
We aren’t talking about a Pippa/So Sue style gaf this is a basic three bed 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry

AnnaBananaPie

VIP Member
Did I read it right?

500 people log on to zoom, but have to mute the mic?
So basically it’s just being trapped watching and listening to her shite on and on without the chance to tap tap tap through!?!
Is this a new form of torture she’s trialling for the US army in Guantanamo bay?

#If you know you know you can sos for help

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I’d rather be a ‘troll’ than a piece of scum using a woman who was mentally ill & took her own life as a means to stop people calling me out for things I am doing. There is no lower than that for me & all from the huns who bleat about mental health. Pull the other one. If Caroline was my daughter or friend & a group of Z listers was using her death in this way I would annihilate the lot of them. Aoibhe & co all trot the be kind line out but there are examples all over the internet of most of them being bitches. We are all capable of it. Just because you sell your soul online doesn’t mean you are a saint. Influencers are so toxic they melt my brain

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wazzledazzle

"I'd never go onto someone's Instagram and comment on their outfit and say they look shit", "happy people support others happiness" no efa you just go on galz who snap to insult another woman's clothing range and react to comments about her being on the bag ( her sosue comments) then publicly pull up girls from school age who probably don't remember you, the PLT thing again being pretty unsupportive about people's outfit choices (you'd never go onto their insta to address their outfit though,only your own is it?) THEN give out about the likes of tattle 🤦‍♀️ you'll find hypocrite under H in the oxford dictionary Efa hun, bookmark the page with a selfie of yourself xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Deffo not back together! I’m good friends with my ex and she matched him on tinder the other night! 😂 ( he hates her and knows I do too and told me) BTW he’s a pilot too 😂😂😂😂
if he hates her why did he match her on Tinder, do both people not need to swipe right for a match! he sounds like he is full of shite!!!!

pickypatsy

She's her own worst enemy. He's a prick though for going off with someone else and them with such a young baby and it possibly happened before the baby was born. The drama that tattle got blamed for. It can't be easy for her. But yer juan can't think much of herself if she works for EI and knew the situation

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
I’ve said before when it was first noticed they’d split, that I do feel awful for her. In fairness she isn’t the worst. All the boring selling is to make money to provide for her kids. Let’s face it, her job is practically gone! Her life has been ripped apart, her man (who she obviously adored) her “new career” gone, new baby and a toddler, no one can blame her for working her Instagram to make money. God knows what was going on when she had her meltdown last year. I for one hope she does well.

Glossylossy

"I do this for my followers "
"I do this to share my passions"
"I do this for my ogs"

Don't forget about the dolla Aoibhe. Don't forget about the dolla.

• Haha
  • Heart

Glossylossy

How was she unbearable? She loved and was proud of her partner. Not her fault he is a twat.
I know loads of people who are their partner's biggest cheerleader, myself included, and why not. You'd have to be very bitter to let that get under your skin.
She was insufferable.

Big grand gesture posts on birthdays, valentines, ( fake) anniversaries. The house is a shrine to him. Let's never forget the hero video of him arriving home from work. The dates. Calling him sexy all the time (🤢)

You can be your husbands cheerleader without having to post it all over social media. My husband is a great man, but I tell him in private. And I don't have replicas of his work tools all over the house.

Honestly if one of my friends behaved like that about their husband I'd take the piss out of them

• Haha

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
People who use Caroline Flack need to f-off.

I’ll get slated for this but she was a domestic abuser. Why should she be exempt from it...because she was a woman?

But Eeeeeffffffaaaaa using the “be kind” boll*oxology is a front to bully people and tear them down. Basically “do as I say, not as I do”. Feck off Eeeefffffaaaaa.
stop being an absolute boot!

Meoulpal

VIP Member
I’d love to be a fly on the wall at that show down 🤣🤣 Shed be outfit planning for weeks and wear her most serious sunglasses and naturally Juan would wear his pilot uniform

• Haha
Reactions: 34