Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'd never go onto someone's Instagram and comment on their outfit and say they look tit", "happy people support others happiness" no efa you just go on galz who snap to insult another woman's clothing range and react to comments about her being on the bag ( her sosue comments) then publicly pull up girls from school age who probably don't remember you, the PLT thing again being pretty unsupportive about people's outfit choices (you'd never go onto their insta to address their outfit though,only your own is it?) THEN give out about the likes of tattle 🤦‍♀️ you'll find hypocrite under H in the oxford dictionary Efa hun, bookmark the page with a selfie of yourself xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How can you ‘take a tit’ as she puts it when herself and other instahuns just delete and block anyone whose opinion or comment doesn’t suit them 🙄🙄 god she’s really irritating me these days but she’s building up to a moment like when she called someone a s** and has to come back down off her high horse!!

Reactions: 8
She
"I'd never go onto someone's Instagram and comment on their outfit and say they look tit", "happy people support others happiness" no efa you just go on galz who snap to insult another woman's clothing range and react to comments about her being on the bag ( her sosue comments) then publicly pull up girls from school age who probably don't remember you, the PLT thing again being pretty unsupportive about people's outfit choices (you'd never go onto their insta to address their outfit though,only your own is it?) THEN give out about the likes of tattle 🤦‍♀️ you'll find hypocrite under H in the oxford dictionary Efa hun, bookmark the page with a selfie of yourself xxx
She has a very short term memory doesn't she. Preaching to be kind but doesn't mention that she's guilty of being unkind on occasion. Maybe she made some girl at the plt event feel like tit for what they were wearing, maybe they're not as strong as Aoibhe is and putting them down could have really affected them. Such a hypocrite.

Reactions: 14
She

She has a very short term memory doesn't she. Preaching to be kind but doesn't mention that she's guilty of being unkind on occasion. Maybe she made some girl at the plt event feel like tit for what they were wearing, maybe they're not as strong as Aoibhe is and putting them down could have really affected them. Such a hypocrite.
Extremely short term! The holier than thou act when she has publicly participated in doing the same sort of thing she claims is trolling is pathetic

Reactions: 11
Extremely short term! The holier than thou act when she has publicly participated in doing the same sort of thing she claims is trolling is pathetic
Exactly. If she just kept her mouth shut no one would care. We've all made mistakes and said things we shouldn't.

But this whiter than white attitude now " I wasn't raised that way " attitude stinks

Reactions: 14
Exactly. If she just kept her mouth shut no one would care. We've all made mistakes and said things we shouldn't.

But this whiter than white attitude now " I wasn't raised that way " attitude stinks
Absolutely. How is she not mortified for herself with the way she goes on after going so public with things like sosueme or the plt thing 😂

Reactions: 7
People who use Caroline Flack need to f-off.

I’ll get slated for this but she was a domestic abuser. Why should she be exempt from it...because she was a woman?

But Eeeeeffffffaaaaa using the “be kind” boll*oxology is a front to bully people and tear them down. Basically “do as I say, not as I do”. Feck off Eeeefffffaaaaa.
stop being an absolute boot!

Reactions: 35
Is Aoibhe kind when she is sell sell selling to lots of venerable followers? Aoibhe how about #behonest?

Reactions: 5
I was thinking about that analogy that Aoibhe posted and was doing the rounds, about someone's instagram being like them inviting you in to their homes etc. etc. and I thought NO it's nothing like that at all! They make money from people consuming their instagram content - a lot of them make their full living from it. So it's a bit more like a Hotel than their home - it's ultimately a business transaction and if you get crappy service, or you don't like the decor, or they lied about their 5 star rating.....you can go on tripadvisor and leave a review expressing your opinion! I don't see how it's much different when followers get fed up with the way some influencers conduct themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
People who use Caroline Flack need to f-off.

I’ll get slated for this but she was a domestic abuser. Why should she be exempt from it...because she was a woman?

But Eeeeeffffffaaaaa using the “be kind” boll*oxology is a front to bully people and tear them down. Basically “do as I say, not as I do”. Feck off Eeeefffffaaaaa.
stop being an absolute boot!
People like to rewrite the Caroline Flack story as if she was pillared to death by trolls, when in fact she had been charged with domestic violence and couldn’t handle the pressure of a public trial. Caroline was the victim of some trolling throughout her years yes but I’d wager no more or less than anyone else with a profile like hers. Public opinion changed on her massively when she was charged with attacking her boyfriend. The huns like to airbrush that part out because it doesn’t suit their narrative. What happened to Caroline was tragic but they’re all a bunch of users using a dead woman’s name to shield themselves from criticism. It’s basically saying “look what happened to her and I’ll do it too if ye don't leave me alone”. I’m not sure what documentary she watched but what I took away from it was Caroline was always of a sensitive disposition with a fixation on suicide from an early age. Her family knew her life would always end this way. The huns prefer the narrative that she was trolled to death though.

Reactions: 53
I was thinking about that analogy that Aoibhe posted and was doing the rounds, about someone's instagram being like them inviting you in to their homes etc. etc. and I thought NO it's nothing like that at all! They make money from people consuming their instagram content - a lot of them make their full living from it. So it's a bit more like a Hotel than their home - it's ultimately a business transaction and if you get crappy service, or you don't like the decor, or they lied about their 5 star rating.....you can go on tripadvisor and leave a review expressing your opinion! I don't see how it's much different when followers get fed up with the way some influencers conduct themselves.
Trustpilot for influencers would be amazing! And an easy way for brands to see what public opinion is on them. Just a simple rating system would be great

Reactions: 41
People like to rewrite the Caroline Flack story as if she was pillared to death by trolls, when in fact she had been charged with domestic violence and couldn’t handle the pressure of a public trial. Caroline was the victim of some trolling throughout her years yes but I’d wager no more or less than anyone else with a profile like hers. Public opinion changed on her massively when she was charged with attacking her boyfriend. The huns like to airbrush that part out because it doesn’t suit their narrative. What happened to Caroline was tragic but they’re all a bunch of users using a dead woman’s name to shield themselves from criticism. It’s basically saying “look what happened to her and I’ll do it too if ye don't leave me alone”. I’m not sure what documentary she watched but what I took away from it was Caroline was always of a sensitive disposition with a fixation on suicide from an early age. Her family knew her life would always end this way. The huns prefer the narrative that she was trolled to death though.
Yes to this.

What I saw in that documentary was that Caroline suffered from mental health issues from childhood and she should never have been in the public eye. There were a lot of factors that ultimately led to her death.
Using this womans life and death for their own benefit is vile.

Reactions: 25
Yes to this.

What I saw in that documentary was that Caroline suffered from mental health issues from childhood and she should never have been in the public eye. There were a lot of factors that ultimately led to her death.
That’s exactly what I got from the documentary too.

Reactions: 5
Yes to this.

Her family had almost relented to the fact that she was always going to die by suicide, it was just a matter of waiting for the trigger. Very sad and complex situation that these idiots should not be using for their own benefit. Her death can’t be simplified or summed up by a hashtag

Reactions: 18
Exactly! Caroline had a lot of issues. It was so sad to hear how her family dreaded the news of a new boyfriend etc. as she couldn’t cope with any kind of heartbreak etc. I imagine off screens she was a very difficult person to have a friendship/relationship with and was probably wildly up and down.

Reactions: 10
I imagine her family are fully aware how Caroline’s name is being used and that show was to explain her complex personality in full for people using her name it in the wrong context.

Anyway back to Aoibhe,what did she mean by bts in the plt event?

She was pure jealous of all the girls who were younger,skinnier and prittier then her at that event with more body confidence,
that’s what it was about but she sold it as a protest against PLT and girls she decided were beneath her coz they were wearing less clothes and not in a floral head to toe dress with a matching bejewelled hairband ,aoibhe is nothing but a skid mark on the PR list of a multimillion company I highly doubt they even took a second glance at her jealous boycott it’s laughable she thinks she was noticed🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.