Aoibhe Devlin #6 Fupa troopa & selfie’s on the floor, yer Juan is the new Mrs Corr

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she will go back to EI after breaking up with Juan and having public fights with her colleagues surely that would be to awkward.
When I broke up with my ex I avoided every location he’d frequent and still do to this day to avoid an awkward run in
I think she will go back.

Because she is that type, she can do no wrong, she is right and she will go back purely just to ruffle feathers and cause agro

Reactions: 6
If she goes back I hope HR have a reprimand waiting for her for outing her colleagues private Instagram accounts on her public business platform

Reactions: 11
I think she will go back.

Because she is that type, she can do no wrong, she is right and she will go back purely just to ruffle feathers and cause agro
I worked with my ex when we split he was seeing someone in it. She has some set of balls cause I went on the sick for a year and never went back

Reactions: 8
I worked with my ex when we split he was seeing someone in it. She has some set of balls cause I went on the sick for a year and never went back
that’s what a normal person would do, duck I avoided a whole side of Dublin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d say she’s the kind to be in full glam when Juan comes to collect the kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hair outfit on fleek & full contour

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I had to stop watching her. The expressions she pulls and the way she does her mouth I couldn’t watch or listen. The names on the cars were enough 🤮

Reactions: 10
I fully think I know this one from my flights on el. Or am I just convincing myself now🤔. I swear I’m playing out her handing me my dinner in my head. Maybe it’s the other one 🤷‍♀️

This girl totally reminds me of somebody who was not very cute In school and hates everyone else for it. Now she has some money to spend she’s all hair and makup and stuff and hoping with all her might that everyone is now jealous of her the way she has been her whole life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
that’s what a normal person would do, duck I avoided a whole side of Dublin 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’d say she’s the kind to be in full glam when Juan comes to collect the kids 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hair outfit on fleek & full contour
Hunched over with contorted legs so he can only see her good side through the front door he bought 😂

• Haha
You’d wonder how he ever got himself involved with her, even if it was just a few one night stands ... as big a knob as he is she’s as bad #if you know you know 🖕

• Haha
Breaking news- what we’ve know for roughly four months has finally been confirmed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a great situation but thank duck she’s finally said it!! No more I saw them holding hands last week 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She's her own worst enemy. He's a prick though for going off with someone else and them with such a young baby and it possibly happened before the baby was born. The drama that tattle got blamed for. It can't be easy for her. But yer juan can't think much of herself if she works for EI and knew the situation

Reactions: 35
Oh jeez she has lifted the lid ..... Look it could happen anyone but I don't think she did herself any favours , what man wants a camera in their face 24/7 and pretending their life is perfect,, such a head wrecking woman she needs to quit social media in my opinion and sort her life out away from the public eye , no one wants to see her crying in the floor , there's sympathy and then there's attention seeking

Reactions: 23
Do you know what, as a woman to two young children myself I really feel for Aoibhe.

this is a crap situation for her. Regardless of her online lifestyle and career (influencer “career”choice is beyond me, guess its my age)...

she is a young woman. We have all been there
( or are there) and regardless of whether we agree or approve of choices made, she is a woman, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend.

we’ve all done and said things we wish we hadn’t, made decisions we look back and in hindsight think we may now make better choices.

nobody here is perfect, and because we make our mistakes in private for the most part, we are hidden. Yep, i know it is a choice to live publicly so not without judgement but women need to support women. Whatever their choices may be. We may not agree, we may choose differently, but none of us deserve to be slated.
imagine your daughter, sister, mother, friend...being slated the way she is.
Whatever your personal thoughts. Its not right.
Just my tuppence worth.

• Heart
Reactions: 138
Do you know what, as a woman to two young children myself I really feel for Aoibhe.

this is a crap situation for her. Regardless of her online lifestyle and career (influencer “career”choice is beyond me, guess its my age)...

she is a young woman. We have all been there
( or are there) and regardless of whether we agree or approve of choices made, she is a woman, a mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend.

we’ve all done and said things we wish we hadn’t, made decisions we look back and in hindsight think we may now make better choices.

nobody here is perfect, and because we make our mistakes in private for the most part, we are hidden. Yep, i know it is a choice to live publicly so not without judgement but women need to support women. Whatever their choices may be. We may not agree, we may choose differently, but none of us deserve to be slated.
imagine your daughter, sister, mother, friend...being slated the way she is.
Whatever your personal thoughts. Its not right.
Just my tuppence worth.
I honestly think good on her for saying it.
For having portrayed the happy couple for so long, it must have taken a lot for her to say it to her audience, even if she did carry the facade on.
Good for her, she seems like a fab mammy to the two of them, and I’m not usually complimentary of many floggers 🤷🏼‍♀️
From what’s been said here about him, she’s better off!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Glad she finally cleared the air. It must have been hard for her, but it did her no favours to continuously put bread crumbs and implicating comments out there for so long. She’s said her piece and may she just move on from it all now, no more drama

Reactions: 20
Can't have been easy for her to finally put it out there, I hope she gets some ease after admitting it and she can just show her life without having to pretend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.