Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
All that podcast made me think was how much of a shit friend and person Flossie is… she made fun of ana for going on a date to the cube which actually sounded fun and exciting and gives you something to talk about on a first date and then said “I prefer being drunk/tipsy” sorry but at least some of us can go on dates without needing alcohol. Secondly EVERYTHING CANT GIVE YOU THE ICK. Grow up. When they were talking about a girl who had an accident on a date and the boy helped her clean up and Flossie and saffron both laughed and said “imagine a boy having respect for you after that. Immediate ick” maybe that’s why you are both single because you’re both stuck up dickheads. Also ana not mailing someone back because “they were too nice” like are these girls actually serious. And then moan about being single. They need to get a life and realise not everything can give you “the ick” and have a backbone and stand up for yourself. Flossie going out with the person Ana was seeing is downright disrespectful and she just laughs it off. Ana needs to realise these people around her are absolutely horrific and are not her friends. I honestly couldn’t believe that podcast. Ana needs better friends and they all need to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 87

ECH

VIP Member
In the recent podcast episode Ana says that men that don’t want period sex are ‘fucking vanilla’ Surely it’s just preference?! If men had periods I probably wouldn’t want to have sex with them when they’re on it 😂
Also like...vanilla isn't a bad thing! This idea that everyone needs to be kinky and doing wild shit leads to a lot of young people getting into situations they aren't comfortable with because of societal expectations. No one should be shamed for what they like in the bedroom as long as it's between two consenting adults. If Ana wants someone to be into period sex, great! But that doesn't mean someone is in the wrong if they're not comfortable with that.

Reactions: 84

Peakyblinders

VIP Member
Not Freya taking a saucepan out of anas cupboard in her latest video…looking in it… then washing it under the tap 😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

roryangel

VIP Member
got an interesting little situation that i’ve uncovered while deep in an instagram stalk! 🤣

ana posted a photo of her all done up for an itv event back in august which as much as she’s probably edited a bit, knowing her, it still looks like ana

then when looking in her tagged photos i saw that doll beauty had used an image from that same night to promote their products but it was very clear that the picture they used was quite edited because it’s completely different from what ana posted herself!

so i looked at the comments to see if anyone had noticed how edited the photo was and someone had picked up on it, to which doll beauty said they took the photo straight from the MUA’s instagram and hadn’t edited it themselves…

so THEN i went to the MUA’s instagram and sure enough he’s posted a HEAVILY edited photo of ana to promote his work 🤣🤣🤣 just once again shows how you can’t trust everything you see on social media! (also i would be SO pissed if a make up artist edited my face that much to promote themselves? like it’s so rude lol)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

noseyy@f

Yet there wasn't a bra in sight at the start of the video when her saggy boobs were almost around her ankles!
sorry but this comment isn't it.
yes, she is annoying, grotty, and it was weird for her to cook xmas lunch in a bra but to comment on her boobs because they're 'saggy' is ridiculous. those are far from saggy, it's entirely for boobs to look like that and to sit perkily or up to someone's chin. if you think those are saggy, you're actually insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

GossWhore

VIP Member
Omg so many things in the most recent vlog
* who the hell wears just a bra to make xmas dinner?
* the amount of carrots, mince pies etc left out for santa. Obvs just gonna be chucked.
* 4 pastries from the café!!
* 6 flakes in the brat's icecream!!
* the look of disgust on her mams face when they were opening the stocking
* season your food!!!!!!!!!
* goes to the Trafford Centre on boxing day then complains about it being busy!
* I don't care how old you are, if I'd made sure myself and my son were dressed nicely for the ivy and my daughter wore that I'd have made her change.

Rant over 😂
Why did this sound like a Christmas song 🤣

On the 12 day of Christmas, Ms Mingsnorth gave to me
12 carrots and mince pies
11 MyJulies side eyes
10 cringe moments
9 mentions of bubs
8 trends she'll follow
7 layers of makeup
6 flakes for Bratty
5 STDDDDDDs
4 pastries
3 Mingsnorths
2 millions reasons not to wear a bra at Xmas
And 1 drop of salt for seasoning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Lilu22

VIP Member
Would’ve been nicer if Ana had just booked it for her and Julie as she knew how much Julie has wanted to go and it could’ve been a little break from Atticus

Reactions: 69

Smiley23

Bratticus being extremely into the police, building construction and roadworks..is he going to be a builder or road worker when he grows up? I think not 😂
Reading the first part of this comment I thought you were going down the same path as that other person on here who concluded atticus being into the police meant he was going to go on to commit heinous race crimes, brutality and terrorise the streets. Glad I read on to be wrong in my assumption. Sorry for derailing the thread, it just made me laugh remembering that tattler so thought I’d share

• Haha
Reactions: 63

yikez101

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I can’t get over her wearing massive hoodies all summer in 35+ degree heat in her flat by herself and then wearing a bra to make and eat Christmas dinner with her family? That’s not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 63

nelliebooxx

For the love of god Ana if you read here.. Broadway is a PLACE not a thing!! You don’t go “see a Broadway” you see a show ON BROADWAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

secretsunloaded

VIP Member
Atticus was such a spoilt brat in that video. He was so disengaged and unethisuastic for the other little presents she got him, didn't hear one thank you from him only until his mum said it

When he heard he was going to NY, his first response was "and when do we come back?" sorry, but what kind of response is that from a kid?!

Ana does wayyyyyyy too much for Atticus and he just expects all the extravagant things and trips now. I don't mind her spoiling her mum because they had a not so wealthy past and im sure Ana is just repaying her for all Julie has done (despite how entitled and spoilt they all are now) , Atticus needs a serious reality check and they're only making him worse

• Heart
Reactions: 61
WHAT IS AN EIGHT YEAR OLD DOING WITH AN IPHONE X oh my god, knowing how toxic the internet can be id shield my sibling from it as long as possible....

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 61