Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can they believe he still thinks Santa’s real. This is the kid that knows how many ikeas are in the UK and how long it takes to get to any destination, I’m sure he can figure out that he’s not real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The New York holiday is going to be hell talking that brat with them 😂😂

The New York holiday is going to be hell talking that brat with them 😂😂
Ughh taking I meant lol 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Something I find a bit sad is Anna gets her family these big gifts for every holiday/life event, I assume they expect such extravagant things now. What if she decides she doesn't want to book anymore trips. Her family will be super disappointed. Definitely all very spoilt and ungrateful imo
i absolutely agree - as much as I find the girl annoying, I do think she’s kind hearted. She recognises, still, that she came from nothing and spoils her family accordingly - it’s just a shame her mum seems to have forgotten their humble beginnings, with all her ‘Boris fan’ shite and overindulgence on designer. Like you say I think ana is now caught in the trap of feeling obliged to book these holidays etc

Reactions: 32
Bratticus is a little raging Tory who styles a big floppy bowl cut. Simmer down mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I think it was a nice gift - especially for MeJulie; definitely beats getting her a trip to Alton Towers for her birthday lmao. It would’ve been nice if it was just the two of them going but we all know the brat would throw a tantrum and probably feel really left out because he is just a child who probably wouldn’t understand. I bet she reads here all the mentions of how she forgets nanny because I was surprised she felt the need to also gift her nan a trip!
Remember his reaction when she was taking Julie, Nanny and Pam to London without him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder how much holiday shopping MeJulie can fit in before they go to NY? She spent a fortune before they went to Disney!

Reactions: 18
I would never go on a city holiday with my insufferable younger year old brother,

Since it was Julie's dream, i would of went with her and left Atticus with an adult

But, tbh realistically most adults wouldn't want to be responsible for atticus, so i guess the only option was to take him.

But i can't help but to envy Ana, lmao if i had her money i would of just moved to new york away from all the fakes in Manchester.

Goddamn it, why didn't i start youtube when i was 13?

Reactions: 21
Julie & Atticus will need x5 brand new outfits for NYC, also they’ll need new toiletries too! A shopping trip is a MUST, how do you expect them to cope with their current belongings only?!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I can’t deal with how ana says mamma Mia mam-ma Mia why can’t she just pronounce things as they should be

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.