Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atticus doesn’t look very happy at the end of that clip, but it’s probably just the way that it has been cut.
Maybe she is going to wash her hair! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You do need a tourist visa for Australia from the UK
But no way Julie and the brat would do that long on a flight.
Also hope ana doesn’t duck up the flight bookings if there’s connecting flights 😂
I hope she does, imagine the carnage she’d cause between her and jules

Reactions: 4
In the recent podcast episode Ana says that men that don’t want period sex are ‘bleeping vanilla’ Surely it’s just preference?! If men had periods I probably wouldn’t want to have sex with them when they’re on it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
In the recent podcast episode Ana says that men that don’t want period sex are ‘bleeping vanilla’ Surely it’s just preference?! If men had periods I probably wouldn’t want to have sex with them when they’re on it 😂
Noooooo surely she did not say this??? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Why is she such a try hard lmao that is one of the most ridiculous statements I’ve ever heard. This is defo personal preference though, I could not imagine having sex with my boyfriend whilst on my period. Gal must not get a heavy flow like most of us then

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This Just shows how hugely inexperienced she is

Reactions: 24
The most vanilla girl there is, calling someone else vanilla for not wanting period sex??? She’s so unbearable lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Also like...vanilla isn't a bad thing! This idea that everyone needs to be kinky and doing wild tit leads to a lot of young people getting into situations they aren't comfortable with because of societal expectations. No one should be shamed for what they like in the bedroom as long as it's between two consenting adults. If Ana wants someone to be into period sex, great! But that doesn't mean someone is in the wrong if they're not comfortable with that.

Reactions: 84
This is even funnier considering she’s never had a boyfriend.. I would never ever feel comfortable having it with a stranger and wouldn’t expect a one night stand to wanna have sex on my period, whereas a boyfriend is different when they’re in love w you etc it’s more likely to happen.
but even if it doesn’t..doesn’t make them vanilla in anyway she’s weird

Reactions: 57
It’s weird considering she always says how heavy and painful her periods are. 🤔 She will say anything to seem edgy!

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She is literally the exact definition of vanilla 🤦🏼‍♀️ please can she stop trying to impress men all of the time it must be so bloody draining

ofc this is sex god ana who LOVES being on top and sucks a good dick guys #notvanilla x

oh wait when Pete wicks asked about your kinks ana did you not start immediately giggling and went deathly quiet despite trying to impress pete with sex stories for an hour? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The surprise is probably a trip to see her film her stolen podcast with saffron 😉to fake their reactions she probably promised Julie’s a packet of fags and a frothy coffee and atticus 12 flakes and some cash .

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ugh these undeserving twats are going to get yet another holiday of a lifetime, that most people who work x10 as hard would never dream of being able to afford. It’s so unfair.

Reactions: 15
I feel sorry for the rest of the plane- you’ve got Ana who stinks of onion, mejules that would have be lip smacking every 2 seconds and Bratty complaining there’s no plain chips and chicken nuggets on the flight

• Haha
Reactions: 26
OMFG ! I’ve not watched this person in ages as she pissed me off so much last time I watched her !

There’s only a few YouTubers I dislike more than her and one of them is her mother and the other her brother ! THAT KID is so fkn infuriating! How old is he ? They treat him like he’s about 3 years old and he acts it !!!
Its all she can do to keep any clothes on her ! Between flashing her nipples on Instagram and saying she needs to cut this micro mini silver skirt she bought ! She just screams SCRUFFY SL*T ! I can’t believe she’s still going and worse yet that she’s roped her hideous mother into making vlogs too which means even more footage of that kid with his hideous hair ! Ffs ! Take him to a dentist !
🦷 🦷 🦷 He is his mothers absolute double ! Between them 3 people there’s enough forehead to hold half a dozen planes !
It’s like they have been photoshopped out of an episode of Wayne and Waynetta into a lower middle class life and they look so out of place. They make me itch !
I can’t believe for one moment saffron and the rest of the barkers see them as their equals at all ! I bet they talk about them / laugh at them non stop behind their backs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her acting like she has regular sex (if at all) is comical…. Saffron, has, Callum etc Lucy think she’s a joke every time she speaks

“oh here she goes talking about sex again” … the girls who next had a boyfriend, seemingly never goes on dates and is rarely “talking” to anyone

Reactions: 10
She definitely only said that to seem quirky. We can see right through her

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.