Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very odd family. Each person is like a character from a comedy sitcom. Each with different weird traits and quirks. The Nan is cute but definitely child like and ditzy. Joolie is OCD and manic. Ana is probably the most 'normal' thanks to her Dad I'm guessing. Bratticus is literally Joolie but with autistic traits. It's a recipe for madness.
They would be known as the odd family up the road if they lived near me growing up.
Joolie and Bratticus only have each other. Neither seems to want to spend time outside the family unit as far as we can see. He likes the company of adults. Children are far too.....childreny for him.
Ana has probably had to play role of a sort of carer/mediator/grown up in that house when she lived there. It must have been insufferable living with those two. Joolie is passive aggressive and doesn't have much intelligence or common sense. But seeing Nan, you have to question her upbringing and what that would have been like. Lots of anxiety and unpredictability I'd guess.
Anyhow. Thats my analysis of the mad house.
This is so unintentionally funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
got an interesting little situation that i’ve uncovered while deep in an instagram stalk! 🤣

ana posted a photo of her all done up for an itv event back in august which as much as she’s probably edited a bit, knowing her, it still looks like ana

then when looking in her tagged photos i saw that doll beauty had used an image from that same night to promote their products but it was very clear that the picture they used was quite edited because it’s completely different from what ana posted herself!

so i looked at the comments to see if anyone had noticed how edited the photo was and someone had picked up on it, to which doll beauty said they took the photo straight from the MUA’s instagram and hadn’t edited it themselves…

so THEN i went to the MUA’s instagram and sure enough he’s posted a HEAVILY edited photo of ana to promote his work 🤣🤣🤣 just once again shows how you can’t trust everything you see on social media! (also i would be SO pissed if a make up artist edited my face that much to promote themselves? like it’s so rude lol)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
got an interesting little situation that i’ve uncovered while deep in an instagram stalk! 🤣

ana posted a photo of her all done up for an itv event back in august which as much as she’s probably edited a bit, knowing her, it still looks like ana

then when looking in her tagged photos i saw that doll beauty had used an image from that same night to promote their products but it was very clear that the picture they used was quite edited because it’s completely different from what ana posted herself!

so i looked at the comments to see if anyone had noticed how edited the photo was and someone had picked up on it, to which doll beauty said they took the photo straight from the MUA’s instagram and hadn’t edited it themselves…

so THEN i went to the MUA’s instagram and sure enough he’s posted a HEAVILY edited photo of ana to promote his work 🤣🤣🤣 just once again shows how you can’t trust everything you see on social media! (also i would be SO pissed if a make up artist edited my face that much to promote themselves? like it’s so rude lol)
I didn’t even recognise Ana in that photo

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Omg that’s actually so rude. I’d be hurt if that was me.

Reactions: 24
Her and the brat are sharing it this year!! How exciting for us!! Cant wait to hear all about what Bratticus got for christmas
Bratticus: i got this Ralph Lauren jumper....It cost £40 because it was on sale it was meant to be £75. I actually wanted the Gucci one. Mummy said I can get it for when we go New York. That'll be about £290

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Atticus dad is in his life isn’t he? so why can’t his dad ever take him for a few days or a week? I have a feeling this New York trip will most likely be Atticus be demanding and getting bored when they go somewhere that doesn’t interest him yet for the night they go to see Harry Potter on broadway Julie and Ana will sit through that for him but that selfish spoilt child won’t have the same patience and consideration to let someone else enjoy something they want to go see. I like Harry Potter but is that the number one thing Julie really wants to see in New York? probably not so Atticus needs to learn everyone is entitled to have a good time it’s not all about him. If they don’t want his attitude to get worse they should working on it now cause this child is posted on the internet lots of people have seen his embarrassing moments or anger issues and at the end of the day he’s a kid who doesn’t understand what being posted online means you lose privacy and people can look back at your horrible attitude etc which might embarrass him when he’s older.

That holiday Julie and Atticus went on a few months ago I remember seeing one or two of her videos of it and she could barely enjoy anything on that holiday cause Atticus was moaning and rushing her. They did some walk and when they get to the top he didn’t even let her have 5 minutes to enjoy the view cause he turned around to leave and she lets him get his way. I get that there’s probably times it’s easier for her to let him have what he wants and get his way cause we’ve seen the temper tantrums he has even in public and she wants to obviously avoid that but if she had actually disciplined him from the start he might be less of a spoilt brat now. If he has autism or something then fair enough there’s certain behavioural traits that come with that but in his case he clearly should be able to be told no and told to calm down cause he’s very loud.

I do think Ana has a generous heart when she treats someone to a holiday or gives them a gift you can tell she wants to make them happy from what I’ve seen anyway even if they can’t give her anything expensive back she doesn’t expect anything which is a quality I like about her.

Reactions: 28

Nothing would make you more insecure than seeing what someone else changes about you to make you more 'attractive'. They think they're doing you a favour making you look amazing but they're actually pointing out things you maybe didn't even realise were a problem. It's no wonder young girls prefer the way they look in edited photos. Basically that mua is saying that the original photo wasn't nice enough so has had to tweak it to promote his work. How offensive. Would be much better to work with the features someone has and show your amazing work through make up alone.

Reactions: 30
I can’t be the only one wondering how atticus manages to go on all these holidays while he should be in school? Do they just suck up the fines? Do they class it as a work trip? That New York trip is from a Thursday and she wanted them there the day before to travel from Manchester, so at least 3 days of school missed :unsure:

Reactions: 21
I can’t be the only one wondering how atticus manages to go on all these holidays while he should be in school? Do they just suck up the fines? Do they class it as a work trip? That New York trip is from a Thursday and she wanted them there the day before to travel from Manchester, so at least 3 days of school missed :unsure:
I’m not sure. I often think the children of celebrities tend to go private schools and are probably more accommodating because they pay fees and probably take their lifestyle into account. But Atticus is at a mainstream state school! I wondered if Julie calls and says that he is ill. I don’t know if the school would be allowed to say that we have seen your vlog and Ana’s, and know he is on holiday!

Reactions: 11
What I don’t get is why ana couldn’t book a flight from a closer airport so he didn’t need to miss the Wednesday? Why do they have to go to her?

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure. I often think the children of celebrities tend to go private schools and are probably more accommodating because they pay fees and probably take their lifestyle into account. But Atticus is at a mainstream state school! I wondered if Julie calls and says that he is ill. I don’t know if the school would be allowed to say that we have seen your vlog and Ana’s, and know he is on holiday!
There's no way Atticus could keep quiet when he got back to school and pretend he was ill..... you can just imagine what he is like gloating and showing off at every given opportunity

Reactions: 38
Just listening to the podcast and it’s sad sometimes that Ana doesn’t have the confidence to voice what she likes.

They were discussing first dates and Ana mentioned going to the cube. At first she says it didn’t give her the ‘ick’ but when the other two girls seemed to not like the idea, she quickly backtracked and said ‘actually it should have given me the ick or maybe I’m overthinking it’ 🙄 it then felt like she made the date sound more exciting by adding in he asked for drinks after. Saffron then said ‘it would have been better if you had done drinks before’ Ana then replies, we actually was drinking whilst playing but there was no mention of this when she first started talking about it??….also the other girl giggled at one point and said the date sounded like a day in nursery which Ana replied ‘basically yeah’ 🙄🙄

When she could have said something along these lines…. ‘no actually it was quite fun, we had drinks, we spoke in between games and it something different I’ve never experienced on a first date before rather than just the boring dinner you always tend to do… so I liked it a lot actually’

Instead they put her in a corner and made her feel silly for going on the date… how mature 🙄

During the podcasts it comes across as she’s scared to have a different view to others and I’ve noticed on a few occasions where she’s voiced her opinion on something first, someone doesn’t agree and then she backtracks and ends up agreeing with them somehow. It doesn’t help when saffron is always so condescending towards her too and it’s coming across as her not being very friendly (saffron).

This is such a big platform for Ana and she should be able to voice an opinion, stick to it and not feel like she has to backtrack all the time if someone doesn’t agree with it. What’s the point in having a podcast like this when they all think alike…

That’s my review of the podcast this week lol 😂

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I know someone who works in the department of a local council that deals with this. He said it’s common for parents work out that the fine is cheaper than taking the kids on holiday at peak school holiday time. So they just do it.

I don’t recall Julie taking him on holiday at school time before this, all their trips seemed to be in the holidays.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.