Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ana BURNING with jealousy that Saffron managed to sort a date immediately with a new guy after the first guy got sick - must be hard knowing your best friend is *that* desirable while you've just got a string of failed hookups.

Reactions: 25
Can someone take one for the team and listen to the podcast?
I have.. boring! Saffron went on 2 dates didn’t even talk about anything that happened on them.. Ana told her Australia boring stories she waited for the podcast for nothing else was really said… ana kept saying how as the Australian trip went on the people in the hostels were hornier or something,, saffron didn’t even ask if she got with anyone or anything,, ana was asked questions by some guys because they thought she was a sex expert because she has a sex podcast.. they asked if she’s had sex on her period and if she would suck dick after having sex with someone.. I mean pretty boring questions which I feel like 90% of people do this and she asked them a question back but I can’t even remember what she asked them.. also one of them was the “guy who broke her heart 3 years ago” friends

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right guys you’re in for a ride …

let’s start with anas stories!

she got so drunk that she went back to the hostel (where 3 other boys were sharing the room) and was projectile vomiting over 2 people shagging on the bunk bed under her, one being an 18 year old. She then stripped naked and carried on being sick, the only one that helped was byron and the rest laughed, the next morning she was so mortified she burst into tears and the rest of the girls laughed at her. Saffron looked completely disgusted by this story.

as someone else has mentioned the group of boys questioning her about sex, she said she was very flustered as they were so good looking. Going on about how these boys shag anyone on the boat etc, ana was clearly expecting to get lucky 🤣 apparently one had tied a girl up on the boat before and she said she would of liked that. she mentioned that her first thought when getting to Australia was that there were no good looking boys (until a couple weeks in) which is just sad, she is obsessed with finding a boyfriend and shagging everyone with a pulse. #sexgod who only goes on a once in a lifetime trip to Australia to see the men. Even saffron said well obviously that’s not the point of the trip 😬

Was overall a really boring episode tbf, saffron seemed absolutely disgusted with all of her stories and was very clearly judging her. She asked if she’d got with someone in Australia and ana started giggling and said ‘tit went down’ but she’s keeping it a secret. Aka she is still a virgin. So boring considering this podcast is meant to be completely unfiltered dating … that was the only thing saffron asked.

saffron went on a date for content for the podcast apparently, she had someone do her hair and makeup and booked a hotel in london especially for this date🤦🏼‍♀️ ana was sat in shock. They are quite literally polar opposites

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
The podcast was tit. They both have absolutely no substance & you could tell Saffron was just thinking ‘this is made up’ the entire time. You also know Saffron would rather die than stay anywhere other than a 5* hotel. Why did Ana say she went to the club in joggers and a hoodie but later then said she removed her corset and trousers?

I feel like she was just so awkward, I mean even when she was speaking about those boys on the boat asking her questions, she couldn’t even remember anything about what they asked or what was on their lists, it was clearly just made up. She also couldn’t disclose if she kissed anyone, what was the point of her pretending it’s some big juicy secret podcast?! Clickbait at its finest.

I think she just waits for other people to suggest ideas to add to her story.

As for Saffron, her voice is just so insufferable and both of them are thick as tit. ‘What was you doing’ ‘I can’t believe I’ve put this on the internet’ it’s a podcast hun.

First time I’ve listened and they’re both just so so boring & stupid.

Reactions: 27
She also couldn’t disclose if she kissed anyone, what was the point of her pretending it’s some big juicy secret podcast?! Clickbait at its finest.
Because she didn’t. No boy was interested in her so she had to make stories up

Reactions: 22
The vomit story is disgusting. I hope the cleaners at the hostel are paid well. 🤢
I don’t think that Ana is a virgin, but she has never had anything beyond a one night stand. Even that guy she thought she was seeing seemed to just see her as friend with benefits.
I can’t see the podcast lasting more than one or two series, but if the engagement is high Spotify might not care about the quality of the content.

Reactions: 29
I normally listen to the podcast when I’m cleaning my bathroom cos I have nothing else to listen to and it makes it go a bit quicker lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The vomit story is disgusting. I hope the cleaners at the hostel are paid well. 🤢
I don’t think that Ana is a virgin, but she has never had anything beyond a one night stand. Even that guy she thought she was seeing seemed to just see her as friend with benefits.
I can’t see the podcast lasting more than one or two series, but if the engagement is high Spotify might not care about the quality of the content.
I think all lads look at ana as a quick shag, because who would want to have that scruff as their girlfriend. I bet after one night they don’t go back as well

Reactions: 14
The podcast was tit. They both have absolutely no substance & you could tell Saffron was just thinking ‘this is made up’ the entire time. You also know Saffron would rather die than stay anywhere other than a 5* hotel. Why did Ana say she went to the club in joggers and a hoodie but later then said she removed her corset and trousers?
Saffrons reaction aswell when ana said she went with no makeup on and joggers, she looks horrified 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think all lads look at ana as a quick shag, because who would want to have that scruff as their girlfriend. I bet after one night they don’t go back as well
probably because she’s easy and will shag anyone who gives her the smallest bit of attention

Reactions: 12
They’ll be replaced as quick as the girls who set it up… with actual professionals and people who are willing to talk about their actual lives instead of some made up shite

duck sake, this alien makes me feel ill 🤢 hopefully she will quietly fade into irrelevancy sooner rather than later

Reactions: 9
Ffs the being sick story. As someone who hates people being sick around me it made me go cold just imagining it. How selfish of her to get that drunk and make it other peoples problem around her. Surely you know when you’re going to be sick so you go to the toilet? No not our Ana… anything to be involved in other peoples sex stories because she’s just so edgy and cool xox

Reactions: 18
Its funny how all the stories she told on the podcast were stories she got told by other people and none were hers 😂

What happened to our sex goddess?

I also want to add, it’s crystal clear now that she doesn’t have sex that often/ doesn’t go on as many dates as she makes out to
she’s too awkward and giggly when talking about these topics. If these events were to happen frequently, you would expect her to see them as normal and not be afraid of even pronouncing the word sex

Last edited:
They paid £120 for that scam deal at Bicester? You can buy everything they bought online & probably find discounts if you hunt enough, and if they came early enough they could probably find a parking space, same as if they booked a restaurant early enough. Idiots.

I’m bleeping livid that they got 30% off in vans just because they are from YouTube. Shame on the person that gave them that. Mug

I also don’t want to see what she got, hauls are un relatable and there’s a cost of living crisis.

ALSO THEY WENT TO TESCO AND DIDN’T TAKE A CLUBCARD?! I thought Julie was an ambassador?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.