Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bratticus being extremely into the police, building construction and roadworks..is he going to be a builder or road worker when he grows up? I think not šŸ˜‚
Reading the first part of this comment I thought you were going down the same path as that other person on here who concluded atticus being into the police meant he was going to go on to commit heinous race crimes, brutality and terrorise the streets. Glad I read on to be wrong in my assumption. Sorry for derailing the thread, it just made me laugh remembering that tattler so thought Iā€™d share

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Sorry but atticus taking one look at the journal and then lobbing it at Julie so that he can pick up another present to open, such a brat
I haaated this bit too! Then Julie was looking through it for a while and Damien tried to snatch it off her so he could open the next present and thank god Julie didnā€™t let him this time for once

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I haaated this bit too! Then Julie was looking through it for a while and Damien tried to snatch it off her so he could open the next present and thank god Julie didnā€™t let him this time for once
She kept saying oh atticus look at this and he kept saying can I open more presentsā€¦ shameful. Same thing as how Ana kept trying to emphases that Julie has always wanted to visit NY and heā€™s like SO HAVE Iā€¦

Reactions: 22
Iā€™m guessing he means ugly if sheā€™s ā€œdeadā€ looking
I was intrigued so I watched the LockedIn whatever it is clip of that guy talking about Ana and though Iā€™m no big fan, I thought it was really cruel and will probably really upset her. These kind of comments though she will get them on the internet all the time are different when itā€™s a similar circle and someone has pulled you out of a group of girls in a large picture to comment on essentially you being ugly. I think that will really upset her and whoever that moron who made the comment is (he looks 12), he needs to be told he ainā€™t no oil painting and needs to learn how to talk.

Reactions: 29
ā€˜Anastasiaā€™s the most tired thing Iā€™ve ever seen in my lifeā€™ omg šŸ’€šŸ˜© I can confirm that is deffo not a compliment and if someone said that about me I would be absolutely gutted lol šŸ˜©šŸ’€

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Reading the first part of this comment I thought you were going down the same path as that other person on here who concluded atticus being into the police meant he was going to go on to commit heinous race crimes, brutality and terrorise the streets. Glad I read on to be wrong in my assumption. Sorry for derailing the thread, it just made me laugh remembering that tattler so thought Iā€™d share
LMFAO I was gonna comment the same!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ā€˜Anastasiaā€™s the most tired thing Iā€™ve ever seen in my lifeā€™ omg šŸ’€šŸ˜© I can confirm that is deffo not a compliment and if someone said that about me I would be absolutely gutted lol šŸ˜©šŸ’€
What a little wāš“. Paraphrasing the eternally great Nikki Graham " Who is he "

• Haha
Reactions: 5
this was one of the most funniest comments ive ever read on this forum, like what the actual duck LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was intrigued so I watched the LockedIn whatever it is clip of that guy talking about Ana and though Iā€™m no big fan, I thought it was really cruel and will probably really upset her. These kind of comments though she will get them on the internet all the time are different when itā€™s a similar circle and someone has pulled you out of a group of girls in a large picture to comment on essentially you being ugly. I think that will really upset her and whoever that moron who made the comment is (he looks 12), he needs to be told he ainā€™t no oil painting and needs to learn how to talk.
I was surprised that they kept that in! Baring in mind Ana does work for Footasylum i was like šŸ˜¬

Reactions: 14
Hahahaha glad you kept reading! šŸ˜‚šŸ« šŸ«£

Reactions: 2
I hate that she has a Telfarā€¦ how did she manage to get her hands on it??? Theyā€™re so difficult to get ahold of one. Probably doesnā€™t even know what the brand are about

Reactions: 3
I see she's packing again! Why does itv keep wasting so much time and money on her, would it not be better to have the host or even a former islander do a tour of the villa not some has been disliked youtuber who has no association with itv and just scrounges all the holidays she can get her hands on??!!

It's ridiculous at this point and I'd love to know why she keeps getting all these(free) opportunities šŸ™„

Far too greedy and grabby for her own good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Having heard the whole conversation Max just means shes really boring and finished - like adds no purpose which is very true. Idk why the other guy chimed in and said it means she's meedy loooool that is actually so rude coming from a "public figure". Notice how quickly he had to change the subject to Anisa

Locked In knew what they were doing when they included this "unseen" bit which is basically slagging off Ana's entire existence lol... shady AF!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Having heard the whole conversation Max just means shes really boring and finished - like adds no purpose which is very true. Idk why the other guy chimed in and said it means she's meedy loooool that is actually so rude coming from a "public figure". Notice how quickly he had to change the subject to Anisa

Locked In knew what they were doing when they included this "unseen" bit which is basically slagging off Ana's entire existence lol... shady AF!

View attachment 1859644
Love that she didnā€™t even know her namešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1859644

No he deffooooo means that sheā€™s ugly! I work with young people and tired and dead unfortunately means ugly šŸ˜± harsh really to be fair and rich coming from him when he looks like that .

Reactions: 34
No he deffooooo means that sheā€™s ugly! I work with young people and tired and dead unfortunately means ugly šŸ˜± harsh really to be fair and rich coming from him when he looks like that .
I swear heā€™s the same guy who said he canā€™t have ugly friends or something along those lines. He definitely meant ugly. Heā€™s obsessed with girls looks. Seems like heā€™s just a misogynist whoā€™s insecure about his own bad looks.

Horrible for foot asylum to post that tbh

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
He make a comment about her in the unseen bits part 1 but it was bleeped outšŸ¤Ø 10:50 mark

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.