Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pain of taking atticus to New York is enough for if he was my kid, to have a one way ticket to jail. We will be in for a treat that’s for sure when he arrives there. How much “pocket money” will he spend then? 22k? Aka my yearly salary? The kid needs a behavioural retreat not a trip to NYC

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The trip to center parcs is not during the half term, It is a weekend but is Friday - Monday so I assume Atticus will be off school again! 🙄🙄

Julie was fuming 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I am absolutely gobsmacked that she’s taking them to New York. People in the real world are struggling to heat their homes and put fuel in their car to go to work. It’s not jealousy, it’s utter outrage. Granted, she’s earned her money and she has the ability to surprise her family constantly, I would love to be able to do the same. But the fact that she gets paid thousands upon thousands to sit behind a camera when I’m working 40 hours a week and worrying about money, makes me sick to my stomach. I think influencers need to get out of their bubbles and realise that in the real world, people are struggling and stop flexing all of these holidays and expensive purchases. It’s genuinely depressing

Reactions: 37
So they fly from Manchester on a Thursday which means Atticus will need to be off school on the Wednesday too; they return on Monday so he’ll be off for another week.
I really hope Julie gets fined by the school

Atticus was not interested in looking at that travel book he just wanted to open more presents! Spoilt and entitled! He couldn’t even read the title of the book, maybe he needs to be in school more! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
That spoilt brat won't even let his mum have a moment of always wanting to go... because he ALSO HAS ALWAYS REALLY REALLY always wanted to

• Heart
Reactions: 49
That spoilt brat won't even let his mum have a moment of always wanting to go... because he ALSO HAS ALWAYS REALLY REALLY always wanted to
He was so annoying and ana telling him “yes but I booked because mum has always wanted to go” was funny letting him know it’s not for him😂😂

• Haha
Would’ve been nicer if Ana had just booked it for her and Julie as she knew how much Julie has wanted to go and it could’ve been a little break from Atticus

Reactions: 69
maybe it should have just been julie and ana going and bratticus should have stayed with his dad.... that way julie would have enjoyed it more... plus whats the bet hes going to projectile vomit on the plane again!!!

Reactions: 49
Couldn’t think of anything worse than a New York trip with Bratticus in tow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I find it weird that when she buys people gift holidays she is always also going. Makes it seem so ingenuous to me. Her nan and Pam etc would probs love some time away to just chill/do what they like to do but with mingsnorth gang there it just sounds chaotic. Cameras in their faces the whole time etc.

Reactions: 12
Would’ve been nicer if Ana had just booked it for her and Julie as she knew how much Julie has wanted to go and it could’ve been a little break from Atticus
god imagine the breakdown, nanny would have heard it all the way back in Milton Keynes

Reactions: 14
why does the brat need to be gifted a toy every single occasion, anytime he sees ana she gets him a gift or a dressing up outfit that he NEVER plays with or talks about, just says oh i really wanted this. he’s way too spoilt, he even eats the ice cream with his mouth open 😭😭

Reactions: 19
why does the brat need to be gifted a toy every single occasion, anytime he sees ana she gets him a gift or a dressing up outfit that he NEVER plays with or talks about, just says oh i really wanted this. he’s way too spoilt, he even eats the ice cream with his mouth open 😭😭
They’ve literally destroyed that child

Reactions: 21
Atticus really annoyed me with the whole, "I've always wanted to go too!" when the main present was for Julie to go - and they're bringing him with them?!? Can't think of anything worse.

Reactions: 28
I hate that she is going to New York - she won’t appreciate it and neither will julie or bratticus.

I went to New York a few years ago just before Christmas and I saved for years to be able to go and it meant so much because I worked bloody hard for it.

• Heart
The trip to center parcs is not during the half term, It is a weekend but is Friday - Monday so I assume Atticus will be off school again! 🙄🙄

Julie was fuming 🤣🤣🤣
I commented on the video saying I hope the holidays are during school time off and got a reply saying 'New York will be much more educational dw xox' cant say that the school will agree but okay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think it was a nice gift - especially for MeJulie; definitely beats getting her a trip to Alton Towers for her birthday lmao. It would’ve been nice if it was just the two of them going but we all know the brat would throw a tantrum and probably feel really left out because he is just a child who probably wouldn’t understand. I bet she reads here all the mentions of how she forgets nanny because I was surprised she felt the need to also gift her nan a trip!

Last edited:
Watching this video is actually infuriating me! Julie is actually really grateful to Ana for surprising her and atticus just has to be a full blown brat.

it’s like he can’t stand his mum having a moment, it was quite funny when he was saying I’ve always wanted to go New York, and Ana said mummys always wanted to go repeatedly 😂😂. I know not everyone is a fan of Julie, but she genuinely looks happy and appreciative for this trip. Atticus should have stayed with his dad so Ana and Julie could have some mother daughter time.

I don’t mean this rudely, is there something wrong with her Nan?

Reactions: 35
For the love of god Ana if you read here.. Broadway is a PLACE not a thing!! You don’t go “see a Broadway” you see a show ON BROADWAY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.