Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I got about 5 minutes in to that video but after the Jo Malone I had to stop watching. Literally thee definition of buying something because of the brand. Please also do not tell me Julie got her apple headphones? Does this girl even listen to music???! She is probably the least original person I’ve ever seen on social media.

also, I know it’s luck & if I could make money from doing it I would, but it angers me that my mum has literally worked so hard at various full time jobs all her life to be able to give me & my siblings nice Christmas presents, yet still would never in a million years be able to afford £500 headphones, yet this absolute freeloader makes videos about shopping & costa coffee on the back of her daughter, and can suddenly afford the world. So unfair

• Heart
Reactions: 37
It’s actually so childish Saffron and Flossie slating a date at the cube. It just shows how immature they are

Reactions: 40
The latest podcast episode is just like listening to 13 yo at school chatting about boys pretending to be adults and know it all about relationships

There’s just this entitled/bratty attitude that just makes me feel sick

also they need to grow up, ick here, ick there, come on! No wonder why yous are all single

Reactions: 28
The latest podcast episode is just like listening to 13 yo at school chatting about boys pretending to be adults and know it all about relationships

There’s just this entitled/bratty attitude that just makes me feel sick

also they need to grow up, ick here, ick there, come on! No wonder why yous are all single
They also try to portray this image that they’re above men & don’t care about being single, yet the entire podcast is about guys & what looks good to men.

you also know Saffron wouldn’t accept a guy unless he was a millionaire spice boy with not an eyebrow hair out of place. No wonder these girls are always getting played, the type of boys they are after don’t exist, everyone has imperfections.

Reactions: 25
Talking about her bracelet “I put it on yesterday and I literally haven’t taken it off” thanks for confirming you do not shower.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
So she brought a bracelet as a treat for herself for the podcast. The podcast that was actually set up by two women originally. I would not be proud of that tbh.
Also, never listened to the podcast but what is the 'lies' part about?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
also, I know it’s luck & if I could make money from doing it I would, but it angers me that my mum has literally worked so hard at various full time jobs all her life to be able to give me & my siblings nice Christmas presents, yet still would never in a million years be able to afford £500 headphones, yet this absolute freeloader makes videos about shopping & costa coffee on the back of her daughter, and can suddenly afford the world. So unfair
I've thought about this a lot and I know we joke about 'jealous are ya!!!' but I actually am a bit jealous. It just seems so bloody unfair as you say.
Then again, I don't think I could live with myself if I did something so vacuous and disingenuous to earn money. It's tough one.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I've thought about this a lot and I know we joke about 'jealous are ya!!!' but I actually am a bit jealous. It just seems so bloody unfair as you say.
Then again, I don't think I could live with myself if I did something so vacuous and disingenuous to earn money. It's tough one.
It’s the easiness of it I think like you could literally take a month off and still get money but deffo not jealous of ana as a person

Reactions: 4
So she brought a bracelet as a treat for herself for the podcast. The podcast that was actually set up by two women originally. I would not be proud of that tbh.
Also, never listened to the podcast but what is the 'lies' part about?
Pretty much all of Anas sex stories are the lies part i guess.
Her whole existence screams eternal virgin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but atticus taking one look at the journal and then lobbing it at Julie so that he can pick up another present to open, such a brat

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So atticus has an iPhone but a few videos back the boy couldn’t read the word sage (which is learned in year 1 phonics btw) so how on earth is he going to use it when he can’t read simple words

Reactions: 22
So atticus has an iPhone but a few videos back the boy couldn’t read the word sage (which is learned in year 1 phonics btw) so how on earth is he going to use it when he can’t read simple words
He’ll use it to look at pictures of money and Ferraris 😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Bratticus being extremely into the police, building construction and roadworks..is he going to be a builder or road worker when he grows up? I think not 😂

Reactions: 7
Dont know if anyone saw but in the new unseen bits of locked in that just come out, did anyone hear what Max was saying about Ana ☠ around 3 min 35 loool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yuck he’s so brand/status obsessed at such a young age.. knowing (I don’t remember/care which one) one of the toys he got is a “2021 one not brand new” 🤢🤮

Dont know if anyone saw but in the new unseen bits of locked in that just come out, did anyone hear what Max was saying about Ana ☠ around 3 min 35 loool
I just watched there, I don’t know what he means. He’s saying tired and dead isn’t he? Does he mean ugly?

Reactions: 5
Everyone in the comments of that vid: "omg I can't believe Atticus knows the names of the brands. He's so smart." :rolleyes: :sick:

I just watched there, I don’t know what he means. He’s saying tired and dead isn’t he? Does he mean ugly?
Sounds to me like he's saying she's boring/has no personality.

Reactions: 14
Yeah im pretty sure he means ugly/not attractive as you can hear billy in the background say it means meady which is like unattractive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.