Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way he will sit for two 2 and a half plays in one day. Saying that, I wonder if she has realised that she needs to book 2 parts

Reactions: 19
There is no way he will sit for two 2 and a half plays in one day. Saying that, I wonder if she has realised that she needs to book 2 parts
They’re condensing it down to one play soon so I don’t know if broadway is where they’re trialing it

Reactions: 1
I don’t like Julie but jfc the woman must be desperate for a break away from that child. Why couldn’t ana book it just for them two or book a spa day for Julie and a friend and look after atticus for the night?

Reactions: 35
I totally agree with you all that it would have been nice for it to be just Julie and Ana going to New York. Atticus could stay with his dad especially as he should be at school. The comment about it being more educational is bullshit and it annoys me when I see parents saying that going to an all-inclusive hotel for two weeks is more educational than school! I know that this is different, but still!
The problem is that Atticus expects to be surprised with a holiday which makes him very privileged and he doesn’t recognise it.

Reactions: 34
New York is from Thursday 26 Jan to Monday 30 Jan

Center Parcs will be from Friday 24 Feb to Monday 27 Feb

So in terms 1 Atticus is already missing school. Coming from a family with no qualifications and can barely speak English. I don't think that's a good idea

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The trip to NY will be wasted on Atticus. It's such a tiring holiday if you do all the touristy things, I went for four nights and I was shattered. There is also A LOT of walking, although you just know they will be getting in taxis all the time 😒

Reactions: 25
Also she didn't tell the Etsy seller to write the destination. I've bought from that exact seller and it legit says

Screenshot_20230101_160453_Etsy.jpg

Since Ana cba to link them even though they are a UK small business. You can find them here

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why does she have to put nuts in a box to tell them they’re going ro New York? She also said they sell peanuts in the street and gave her pistachios?? The passport was fine enough to do that she has to be so extra wasting food to show off I actually can’t with her she’s so wasteful

How many times did atticus need to say WE ARE ALL GOING about centre parcs??? Jesus Christ it’s not all about you

Reactions: 35
I thought on the most recent podcast they implied Ana was going to Saffron’s NYE party?

Reactions: 1
Atticus was such a spoilt brat in that video. He was so disengaged and unethisuastic for the other little presents she got him, didn't hear one thank you from him only until his mum said it

When he heard he was going to NY, his first response was "and when do we come back?" sorry, but what kind of response is that from a kid?!

Ana does wayyyyyyy too much for Atticus and he just expects all the extravagant things and trips now. I don't mind her spoiling her mum because they had a not so wealthy past and im sure Ana is just repaying her for all Julie has done (despite how entitled and spoilt they all are now) , Atticus needs a serious reality check and they're only making him worse

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I bet when he’s at school all he does is brag about his designer clothes, expensive trips and how much pocket money he has. Bet the teachers would love to clip him around the ear the little tit

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Atticus was such a spoilt brat in that video. He was so disengaged and unethisuastic for the other little presents she got him, didn't hear one thank you from him only until his mum said it

When he heard he was going to NY, his first response was "and when do we come back?" sorry, but what kind of response is that from a kid?!

Ana does wayyyyyyy too much for Atticus and he just expects all the extravagant things and trips now. I don't mind her spoiling her mum because they had a not so wealthy past and im sure Ana is just repaying her for all Julie has done (despite how entitled and spoilt they all are now) , Atticus needs a serious reality check and they're only making him worse
I agree that Ana gives him way too much, but I can see her questioning his behaviour and pushing back a bit. She kept repeating that it really is a gift for their mum because she has always wanted to go to New York. She also seemed shocked by the quantity of pastries, ice cream and flakes in her previous vlog. I think she is genuinely shocked by the change in him. When she moved out he was still a nice little boy and he is growing up to be a spoilt brat. It’s just a shame that she hasn’t got the foresight to not spoil him because he gets enough daily from Julie. She will regret taking him to New York.

Reactions: 20
I bet when he’s at school all he does is brag about his designer clothes, expensive trips and how much pocket money he has. Bet the teachers would love to clip him around the ear the little tit
I can imagine him having absolutely no friends tbh. I do feel for the kid as irritating he is, he’s literally been raised to be such a brat. Never known anything different I guess

Reactions: 21
Would both these holidays not be more enjoyable in spring time if they have to take Atticus along. I'm sure he'll just moan about how cold it is.

Reactions: 13
Home alone or grinch??? I can’t believe I’m asking such a difficult, life or death question 😱😱😱
Asking the same question that’s already been asked a million times over but thinks she gets edgier each time she asks it 😂😂 no one cares babe x

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.