Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got a screenshot of her gnashers? I refuse to have TikTok as I’m above the age of 18

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm sure i heard maya jama say she will be out there soon on this morning a couple of days ago so ana has no reason whatsoever to be flying out other than greed what a complete waste of money by itv that could be put to better use!!

I will add there is already well known youtubers currently holidaying in South Africa.
Okay whatever. I just assumed that she was doing the Love Island villa tour thing again. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Don’t really see an issue with flying to London from Manchester if London isn’t the final destination. As I assume the airline sold it that way? And I bet Ana didn’t even book the flights if it’s for work? I guess her manager/the company she’s working for booked them for her?

Reactions: 3
Don’t really see an issue with flying to London from Manchester if London isn’t the final destination. As I assume the airline sold it that way? And I bet Ana didn’t even book the flights if it’s for work? I guess her manager/the company she’s working for booked them for her?
Because it has a wayyyy higher carbon footprint than getting a train!

Reactions: 2
He seems like a dick! Clearly has something against Ana. 🤔
Naaaah surely not.. The guys haircut is just as bad as Atticus' 💀
Still gets me how that time she admitted to dm’ing Phil foden because she thought he would see her page and fancy her 💀 I mean.
Oh dear. Imagine the little 13 year old looking chav Phil Foden being the object of anyone’s desire.

To be perfectly honest I’m quite surprised Foot Asylym chose her for a campaign with her teeth. It’s a wonder they didn’t photoshop her teeth for a full set of Dulux brilliant white straight teeth for the billboards. If she thinks she might be landing more modelling and TV work (which is clearly where her ambitions lie) you’d think she’d be prioritising her appearance, simply because it’s what the industry dictates and would certainly make her more marketable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They look like they’re too big for her mouth
That's because they are.. she has impacted teeth which is essentially overcrowding, her adult teeth that should have come in normally, basically grow in squint or come out from the gum at different places, it's literally like she's put on one of those fake vampire teeth you get at Halloween.. it's quite disgusting that mejulie never done anything about it though, Atticus' teeth are the same.

Also, there is no-one gonna tell me different but she is definitely on something.. I've noticed her eyes all blood shot and glazed over quite a few times.. especially when she was in Australia.. marijuana perhaps?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That's because they are.. she has impacted teeth which is essentially overcrowding, her adult teeth that should have come in normally, basically grow in squint or come out from the gum at different places, it's literally like she's put on one of those fake vampire teeth you get at Halloween.. it's quite disgusting that mejulie never done anything about it though, Atticus' teeth are the same.

Also, there is no-one gonna tell me different but she is definitely on something.. I've noticed her eyes all blood shot and glazed over quite a few times.. especially when she was in Australia.. marijuana perhaps?
wahayyy theres our unedited insta baddie :love::love:

• Haha
Lol that she has I’m a celeb on her 2023 Visio man board, £5 million in her bank and Forbes … Ana babes you’re not going to be on the forbes billionaire list!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
"I am trying to cut down less on takeaways".... stay in school kids

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Slightly random but has she ever owned or read a cookbook? Always seems to post herself cooking the same things 🤔🤷‍♀️
(Unless she's getting paid to promote it of course)
If not how has no-one ever thought to buy her one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.