Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ana just seems like the biggest virgin going. she’s got no sex appeal, she’s ugly as hell, she’s not sexy in no way shape or form, she’s cringe, and her down there definitely doesn’t smell so appealing considering all the tit she eats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
SHE HAD WHAT???? I swear Max has been in a relationship for a while???
Apparently it was in Ibiza?? They only met each other twice- on with jack wills and then Spotify apparently. And she wore a gif suit- personally I don’t believe it

2C944D91-C759-45A4-9246-06C363DA4525.jpeg
every time we hear a bullshit sex story from fannystasia xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The standouts from the vlog
1. The sandwiches
2. CHARGER PLATES
3. The BROKE t-shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 11
“I love food prepping” You made a couple of cheese and ham sandwiches, not a Michelin star meal

• Haha
Reactions: 35
‘I’ve got a rash on my eye was swollen’ *puts fake eyelashes and tit loads of make up on*
She is so dense! She sunburnt her eyes but apparently overthinks and worries about her health. I’m surprised that she uses so many different cosmetics and toiletries when she has eczema, as well as wearing cheap fabrics. Make it make sense Ana.

Reactions: 12
Ana probs thinks that’s a scent from jo malone

Just listened to the podcast where she says she had sex with Max Baledge.. I REFUSE to believe this, she said “eagle” he said reverse butterfly or some tit. I bet she was hoping all the manifesting she does she’d be able to read his mind and say the same thing as him. Maybe she made him gay/bisexual
It’s pretty obvious they were taking the piss…🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine being gifted so many advent calendars you forget to open them each day. I wake up and RUN to my cheap choc calendar 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I reckon her Chanel is fake, she never mentions the brand name if it’s fake just says ‘I’m going to take this one’
Yeah it definitely is. She made such a huge deal out of her Cartier bracelet (even that weird bear model thing she went on about) .. no way she got a Chanel and didn’t bother to mention it. Majority of influencers just get copies anyway

Reactions: 9
Genuinely would never eat anything prepared and cooked by Aitch in a wig/Gollum, she’s gross and I’d honestly rather Gollum The II (Callum) cook for me and that’s saying something 🤣

Reactions: 6
Not Freya taking a saucepan out of anas cupboard in her latest video…looking in it… then washing it under the tap 😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Apparently it was in Ibiza?? They only met each other twice- on with jack wills and then Spotify apparently. And she wore a gif suit- personally I don’t believe it

View attachment 1823545every time we hear a bullshit sex story from fannystasia xxxx
Surely her name should be fantasia now because the amount of fantasy stories she makes up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah it definitely is. She made such a huge deal out of her Cartier bracelet (even that weird bear model thing she went on about) .. no way she got a Chanel and didn’t bother to mention it. Majority of influencers just get copies anyway
speaking of which where is her brown chanel bag???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.