Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we call trading standards on Ana for fraud because I swear she’s supposed to be an influencer yet all she does it copies everything everyone else does and wears. It’s beyond embarrassing now!!

Xmas dinner on charger plates and being in her bra while her family are there 😡, yet during the heat wave she was in a hoodie all the time.

Reactions: 22
So Ana wears just a bra all day Christmas Day and me Julie brought extra blankets to the flat as it’s always cold 🤔🤔🤔
Also still think it’s weird they all shared a bed

Reactions: 22
That turkey she served is a disgrace

Message to Ana
FlFozJUWYAA_Ppm.jpeg

her chicken looked anemic
Screenshot_20221228_205901.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The food that they ‘cooked’ looks absolutely disgusting 🤢🤢 the terrible three are trashy beyond belief and need to get off YouTube.

Reactions: 23
Why did she lay out those stockings so awkwardly, and literally fill them all up with simply chocolate cause I’m sure that’s exactly what her mum would want 🙄 no imagination

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I think 70% of the details of her stories from Australia are completely made up 😂 as one would expect

Like the story of her being sick over a bunk bed and the guys in the bed below acting as if nothing was happening and kept on shagging
Jasmine 100% cheated on her bf in aus. There were videos in peoples vlogs of her sexually dancing and bending over and twerking infront of boys. Also was probs her shagging someone then 😂. The only single one out of them apart from Ana is haz soooo

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Jasmine 100% cheated on her bf in aus. There were videos in peoples vlogs of her sexually dancing and bending over and twerking infront of boys. Also was probs her shagging someone then 😂. The only single one out of them apart from Ana is haz soooo
Lmaoooo imagine if she did! Poor bloke. Would jas really go THAT low though?

Reactions: 3
Tbh I think she did well with the Christmas dinner. Roasts have so many different components and it’s hard to get the timings right. For her first proper go, and seemingly doing everything herself, I don’t think it was too bad! Seasoning would’ve been too much to ask for for the Blandsnorths

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not jas’s thread but which vlogs did you see this in?!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I can’t get over her wearing massive hoodies all summer in 35+ degree heat in her flat by herself and then wearing a bra to make and eat Christmas dinner with her family? That’s not normal behaviour.

Reactions: 63
I’m sorry but I can’t get over her wearing massive hoodies all summer in 35+ degree heat in her flat by herself and then wearing a bra to make and eat Christmas dinner with her family? That’s not normal behaviour.
probably thought she'd get more views with her baps out as the channel is dying

Reactions: 20
Just feel like this family have no appreciation of gifts anymore because they have everything and go shopping weekly. They can open as many extravagant gifts as they want but it’s never gonna fill the void is it?
Exactly! Presents from Australia, Mejooolie’s birthday and Christmas all within what? A week? The consumerism is next level! …also that “joke present” Wallabies jumper would have been at least $100..🙄🙄

Reactions: 11
No the way she speaks to atticus like “good boy” “little man” ew he’s 8!!! No wonder he can’t do anything for himself like use cutlery or understand the word no because he is babied! He gets praise for the smallest things so he won’t be willing to learn to do anything himself !!!!! Annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.