Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Atticus doesn’t look very happy at the end of that clip, but it’s probably just the way that it has been cut.
Maybe she is going to wash her hair! 😂
Lol how embarrassing when Bratticus is throwing shade at your hygiene standards! 🤭 z”3 days?!?!” 😂

Last edited:
I don’t get why Anna said no one uses make up sponges anymore cause every TikTok I’ve seen of someone doing make up (thinking Amelia Olivia etc) they all use sponges 🙄 wish she would have be her own person!

I’ll laugh I’d they are going to Alton towers 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
Obviously a big exciting one this time. That wasn’t horror from testicles (sorry that will never not be funny to me), but disbelief.

Australia & New Zealand.

Good guess for Christmas in NYC but that’s a whole year away.

Or maybe somewhere like Fiji, Hawaii or Caribbean.

A cruise?! Disney cruise?

Reactions: 6
Watching one of her oldish videos out of boredom, and she says she has a busy day and lists one of her errands as getting her nails done. Excuse me if in wrong but to me that's like a treat as it's therapeutic, she's so out of touch if she classes that as a chore. Hard working ceo boss witch amirite

Reactions: 24
You could clearly see she was trying to fit in, the aus sex stories were completely made up because she was the only one not getting any she want to feel quirky. Saff talks over her on the podcast so she said boys saying no to period sex is vanilla because again she wanted to feel quirky. She’s the worlds worst liar and clearly still a virgin 🤣
In the recent podcast episode Ana says that men that don’t want period sex are ‘bleeping vanilla’ Surely it’s just preference?! If men had periods I probably wouldn’t want to have sex with them when they’re on it 😂

Reactions: 10
See they didn’t go to York then! Wonder how many minutes they have spent at Nanny’s house!

probably a trip to Australia but it’s going to be gifted again! and there’s people in the comments saying you always treat your family… no the brand does 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.