Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently it was in Ibiza?? They only met each other twice- on with jack wills and then Spotify apparently. And she wore a gif suit- personally I don’t believe it

View attachment 1823545every time we hear a bullshit sex story from fannystasia xxxx
on my lordddd i'm just catching up and im CREASING i thought it was so obvious that whole conversation was a joke i cannot believe anyone even considered it could be true

Reactions: 12
Did Ana & Flossie speak about dating the same guy on the podcast?
Yeah Ana was weirded out when she first heard about it and thought it was going to affect their friendship. Flossie then said they discussed it and tbh was downplaying what Ana and him had saying they only went on a few dates and she can’t imagine him and Ana having a conversation!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
All that podcast made me think was how much of a tit friend and person Flossie is… she made fun of ana for going on a date to the cube which actually sounded fun and exciting and gives you something to talk about on a first date and then said “I prefer being drunk/tipsy” sorry but at least some of us can go on dates without needing alcohol. Secondly EVERYTHING CANT GIVE YOU THE ICK. Grow up. When they were talking about a girl who had an accident on a date and the boy helped her clean up and Flossie and saffron both laughed and said “imagine a boy having respect for you after that. Immediate ick” maybe that’s why you are both single because you’re both stuck up dickheads. Also ana not mailing someone back because “they were too nice” like are these girls actually serious. And then moan about being single. They need to get a life and realise not everything can give you “the ick” and have a backbone and stand up for yourself. Flossie going out with the person Ana was seeing is downright disrespectful and she just laughs it off. Ana needs to realise these people around her are absolutely horrific and are not her friends. I honestly couldn’t believe that podcast. Ana needs better friends and they all need to grow up

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I know we love to hate on her but it really is just so sad that she has such loser “friends” 😔
Think about how much she could grow as a person if she was surrounded by people that actually liked her for her! She could actually develop a personality and find out what she really likes rather than trying to “keep up” with and impress these clowns

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I genuinely reckon Ana would have a better personailty if she had better friends! Her trying to be like her tit friends doesn't suit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Doesn’t matter if it isn’t her thread? I don’t even think she has one either? I don’t remember which one but one of the aus vlogs when they went clubbing. She was wearing a pink corset top
Not jas’s thread but which vlogs did you see this in?!

Reactions: 1
Millionaire Ana who’s never worked a day in her life and does duck all and gets paid to eat fast food and go on holidays, sorry but I won’t ever feel sorry for her, she has the “friends” she deserve.

she couldn’t care less about her best friend Nan, instead her “family “ friend Pam has to take care of her!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t help it but I actually feel sorry for Ana 😢 she does have a decent heart and treats people so well. She’s built a good life herself. But literally everyone treats her like tit!!!
It’s like she’s so self conscious yet kind and won’t say stand up to anyone so they treat her like a doormat/verbal punch bag

Reactions: 24
Christ that was unbearable listening to her explain how she’s giving them the gift at the start of that video 🤯

Reactions: 8
Flossie comes across so toxic in the podcast. Her saffron and Anastasia are all so different too, they clash.

Reactions: 36
Her acting like she has regular sex (if at all) is comical…. Saffron, has, Callum etc Lucy think she’s a joke every time she speaks

“oh here she goes talking about sex again” … the girls who next had a boyfriend, seemingly never goes on dates and is rarely “talking” to anyone
Having sex and having boyfriends are two different things though and to a lot young guys ‘ any hole is a goal ‘ sorry but it’s a fact and so maybe she had been about but why she thinks that’s something to brag about when clearly there’s no bf is anyones guess ! Maybe I’m old fashioned but ‘ Anastasia love , they may **** you but do any of them want to go public with you as their partner ? 🤷🏼‍♀️ I rest my case !

Reactions: 7
flossie saying she took her hair extensions out because she got “the ick” has to be the biggest bullshit i’ve ever heard

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Flossie comes across so toxic in the podcast. Her saffron and Anastasia are all so different too, they clash.
Worst guest they have had to date, she is a horror. Not a looker by any means either.

How is ana putting an opinion in on going back to exes, she has never had a bf and is clearly just an easy shag

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Worst guest they have had to date, she is a horror. Not a looker by any means either.

How is ana putting an opinion in on going back to exes, she has never had a bf and is clearly just an easy shag
She’s definitely not pretty enough to be that far up her own arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
All that podcast made me think was how much of a tit friend and person Flossie is… she made fun of ana for going on a date to the cube which actually sounded fun and exciting and gives you something to talk about on a first date and then said “I prefer being drunk/tipsy” sorry but at least some of us can go on dates without needing alcohol. Secondly EVERYTHING CANT GIVE YOU THE ICK. Grow up. When they were talking about a girl who had an accident on a date and the boy helped her clean up and Flossie and saffron both laughed and said “imagine a boy having respect for you after that. Immediate ick” maybe that’s why you are both single because you’re both stuck up dickheads. Also ana not mailing someone back because “they were too nice” like are these girls actually serious. And then moan about being single. They need to get a life and realise not everything can give you “the ick” and have a backbone and stand up for yourself. Flossie going out with the person Ana was seeing is downright disrespectful and she just laughs it off. Ana needs to realise these people around her are absolutely horrific and are not her friends. I honestly couldn’t believe that podcast. Ana needs better friends and they all need to grow up
Once people realise that you’re not supposed to fancy everyone and the ick isn’t a thing we’ll get back to a good point. You just didn’t fancy him Ana and that’s okay, it wasn’t that he was too nice or any other excuse, you didn’t have a connection and didn’t want to see him again, you’re just upset about it because you realise he was a good guy that would make a good boyfriend. You’re both young so move on and find someone you do like, you don’t need to analyse why you didn’t fancy him.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.