Anastasia Kingsnorth #65 tantrum at the airport gates, nearly ditched by her fake mates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think she needs to be on bed rest while taking antibiotics??🤣🤣 she’s such a moron it pains me!!! She would literally never last a day in a proper job.. the slight sign of a headache and she’d get herself signed off for a week and the post on social media how she NEEDS the rest because life is just so hard. She has zero idea of what it’s like to live in the real world!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Ana definitely has chlamydia and gonorrhea you just know she does and that’s mixing with her god awful onion aroma and fishy downstairs 😖🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 11
If it is an sti, she's stupid enough having unprotected sex but she's also said she isn't on any contraception because she's worried what the pill will do to her body so risking an unwanted pregnancy!

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t sound like an STI as she said it “couldn’t be helped”

Reactions: 1
Ana love I hate to burst your bubble but just because you’re on antibiotics, it doesn’t mean you’re dying a need bed rest. People in the real world carry on working whilst taking them
hahaha my boyfriend has been on antibiotics for like 18 months straight, ana's YT channel would be looking a bit bare if she was in his position 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Doesn’t sound like an STI as she said it “couldn’t be helped”
She would say that because she is incapable of being accountable for her actions. She doesn’t have this cold flu thing that is going around or sound like she has a chest infection or anything. Even a UTI can be prevented to a certain extent.

Reactions: 10
Their videos that contain Atticus are becoming unbearable. I can’t believe they encourage his behaviour. Any other child would ask their mum if they can have 6 flakes and anyone in their right mind would say no. He literally was like “I AM having 6 flakes” what the hell?

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Their videos that contain Atticus are becoming unbearable. I can’t believe they encourage his behaviour. Any other child would ask their mum if they can have 6 flakes and anyone in their right mind would say no. He literally was like “I AM having 6 flakes” what the hell?
Right?! And her allowing him to get their mum THAT many boxes of chocolates?! Especially when she had already bought them both so much for their stockings! (which lol Joooooolie was so unimpressed with 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 30
Right?! And her allowing him to get their mum THAT many boxes of chocolates?! Especially when she had already bought them both so much for their stockings! (which lol Joooooolie was so unimpressed with 🤣🤣)
exactly!! atticus was also very unimpressed too. Looks like he is expecting Disney trips and designer things now for every surprise.

Reactions: 21
Probably just an infected tattoo like people thought. Maybe couldn’t be helped as didn’t she have issues with her skin anyway recently maybe let in infection?

Yet there wasn't a bra in sight at the start of the video when her saggy boobs were almost around her ankles!
the size difference is astounding never realised how much of a difference there was just thought she was being dramatic but wow

Omg so many things in the most recent vlog
* who the hell wears just a bra to make xmas dinner?
* the amount of carrots, mince pies etc left out for santa. Obvs just gonna be chucked.
* 4 pastries from the café!!
* 6 flakes in the brat's icecream!!
* the look of disgust on her mams face when they were opening the stocking
* season your food!!!!!!!!!
* goes to the Trafford Centre on boxing day then complains about it being busy!
* I don't care how old you are, if I'd made sure myself and my son were dressed nicely for the ivy and my daughter wore that I'd have made her change.

Rant over 😂
Why did this sound like a Christmas song 🤣

On the 12 day of Christmas, Ms Mingsnorth gave to me
12 carrots and mince pies
11 MyJulies side eyes
10 cringe moments
9 mentions of bubs
8 trends she'll follow
7 layers of makeup
6 flakes for Bratty
5 STDDDDDDs
4 pastries
3 Mingsnorths
2 millions reasons not to wear a bra at Xmas
And 1 drop of salt for seasoning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Yet there wasn't a bra in sight at the start of the video when her saggy boobs were almost around her ankles!
sorry but this comment isn't it.
yes, she is annoying, grotty, and it was weird for her to cook xmas lunch in a bra but to comment on her boobs because they're 'saggy' is ridiculous. those are far from saggy, it's entirely for boobs to look like that and to sit perkily or up to someone's chin. if you think those are saggy, you're actually insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Probably just an infected tattoo like people thought. Maybe couldn’t be helped as didn’t she have issues with her skin anyway recently maybe let in infection?
It's that or a UTI imo. You need to have sex to get an STD.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.