Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc_2013

VIP Member
That's quite common. In my house santa always used to do the stocking presents and the rest were from my parents.
No I mean Ana said “Mum got this” when Atticus was going through the presents from Santa (he’d already done the presents from Julie)

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
She’s flying to South Africa not New York. There may not be direct flights from Manchester or she might be meeting someone from ITV. She could have got the train though!
I'm sure i heard maya jama say she will be out there soon on this morning a couple of days ago so ana has no reason whatsoever to be flying out other than greed what a complete waste of money by itv that could be put to better use!!

I will add there is already well known youtubers currently holidaying in South Africa.

Yarncake

Also WTF is sandwich filler?
I'm thinking like a deli salad. A chicken salad, tuna salad, egg salad. It's usually what's used when you're doing heaps of sandwiches for a wake for example. Probably safer than what Ana could make from scratch

Just a thought that skin reaction could be to the tattoo. Reactions to tatts aren't always immediate. I say the tattoo was the last straw for her immune system.

blacktigertears

VIP Member
Her vision board:

View attachment 1865730
- £5m in her bank (does Saffron even have that much?)
- Vogue magazine (will happen if she pays for it not for merit)
- I'm a Celeb...at least she's given up on Love Island as she's got the personality of a shoe. But I'm a Celeb. Give over
- Lamboufhni Centenari - £1.6m (looool)
- Instagram followers (1.25m) -- unless she buys these followers
- She wants her videos to hit 1 million again --- it's NEVER going to happen again
- Forbes (again if SHE pays - yes people PAY Forbes to get articles on them written)
What’s with the vogue?

shh77

VIP Member
Atticus doesn’t look very happy at the end of that clip, but it’s probably just the way that it has been cut.
Maybe she is going to wash her hair! 😂
Lol how embarrassing when Bratticus is throwing shade at your hygiene standards! 🤭 z”3 days?!?!” 😂

Last edited: