Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rattlesnake

Early as always but... inspiration struck.

Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me, moving to Manny - all so Byron will touch my fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 97

Eeez

So Anastasia said she hates paying taxes, not the process of paying taxes, even when her mum suggested it would be different if she paid them monthly like employed people do she said she would still hate paying taxes because it's so much money. The taxes that pay for her to get covid tests so she can go on multiple holidays and stay over at her friends in the middle of a pandemic, the taxes that have paid her mum to not work for the last few years... not a tory at all

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Wonder what the questions will be??

1 - what’s your bodycount ? Ohhh anaaaaa it was two less last time I asked, ohh anaaaa

2 - fave sex position? Cowgirl cos it’s ✨ boss bitch✨Vibes

3 - what’s happened with you and Byron? Just kiss and maybe more there’s just sexual tension between friends and a kiss and maybe he slipped a pinky in my tuna purse

4 - ever sent nudes? Yeah just wanna show how totally uneven my boobs are don’t think I’ve ever mentioned how one is bigger than the other ?

Soo predictable, she’ll probably throw in how much she enjoy giving oral as well when in reality she couldn’t deep throat a grape

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
I remember there was a tv show called young dumb and living off mum where they put all these teenagers in a house who had no life skills and made them budget their money, make meals and work everyday and hard jobs like working at a fish market at 4am and weighing and selling the fish, I’d love for there to be an influencer edition and ana be on it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 75
I never usually post on this thread but I came here after seeing her Instagram story and genuinely it made me laugh. I don’t get why she doesn’t know how to cook real meals? I got taught from the age of 12 to cook, and now at 20 (the same age as her) I cook for my family entire family home cooked meals every day (mainly because my mum is fighting stage 4 cancer). Surely it’s a parental responsibility to make sure your child can care for themselves and be self reliant?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

RoRaff

OH MY GOD I REGRET ASKING

references to ray j, sucking a tit, and a menage à 3 (as she looks at him!!) 🤢🤢🤢 this is really weird grooming behaviour, trying to make it seem normal he’s exposed to sexual content ew ew ewwww

not to mention the n-word, ugh
Trigger Warning.

Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 13.35.57.png

Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 13.38.24.png

This TikTok and then the inappropriate tweets from earlier have really got me riled up today. I really feel like I should message Julie about these tweets if she doesn't already know. Surely she wouldn't be happy with this stuff being said about her child

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 70

Wills315

VIP Member
As if she just done a step by step guide on how to make a jar sauce lasagne 😂 honestly is she taking the piss. I never even knew pre diced onions were a thing. Lucky I have ana to help me with my culinary skills #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 67