Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m vegetarian so forgive my ignorance. But why are the chickens on plastic bags and not a plate? Are they ready cooked or something? (I’m not even trying to be shady here!)
By the looks of it they bought a cooked chicken from Tesco and it comes in those bags

Reactions: 6
Julie: “That is the eptium of laziness”
Ana: “It’s eptimum”

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I’m vegetarian so forgive my ignorance. But why are the chickens on plastic bags and not a plate? Are they ready cooked or something? (I’m not even trying to be shady here!)
Yeah u get them from the hot counter in tescos

Reactions: 3
So Anastasia said she hates paying taxes, not the process of paying taxes, even when her mum suggested it would be different if she paid them monthly like employed people do she said she would still hate paying taxes because it's so much money. The taxes that pay for her to get covid tests so she can go on multiple holidays and stay over at her friends in the middle of a pandemic, the taxes that have paid her mum to not work for the last few years... not a tory at all

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
unseen: behind the scenes of padgate
can someone please explain the pad thing because I haven’t followed this thread for very long and I must have missed it? If not could someone please direct me to where I can find it out for myself please

Reactions: 1
So Anastasia said she hates paying taxes, not the process of paying taxes, even when her mum suggested it would be different if she paid them monthly like employed people do she said she would still hate paying taxes because it's so much money. The taxes that pay for her to get covid tests so she can go on multiple holidays and stay over at her friends in the middle of a pandemic, the taxes that have paid her mum to not work for the last few years... not a tory at all
Not to mention the taxes that help keep our NHS up and running, the same people she bangs on about when it suits her agenda. She's just greedy, bet she doesnt have complaints when she's gifted holidays and all of that plus if she had a brain, she could at least donate big amounts to charity so as its tax deductible but no, why would she care about others struggling when she can complain like brat about her privileged life instead

• Angry
Reactions: 44
Probably because prevents those big plaque-filled knashers taking up the view finder.

It’s not sexy, Ana - I tell you what is sexy though - pronouncing your words instead of trying to be provocative. The lyrics are:

“make light love on a Sunday”
NOT
“May lallaa onnasunnnaay”

Massive tit.
bruh its not even that its:
I'm tryna meet your mama on a Sunday
Then make a lotta love on a Monday (ah)

Reactions: 6
bruh its not even that its:
I'm tryna meet your mama on a Sunday
Then make a lotta love on a Monday (ah)
Already been said, got it wrong, whoops! 🥴 The point I was trying to make is that she wasn’t mouthing any actual words and I think the majority understood that.

Reactions: 8
Saw it mentioned so thought I might say-Haz is from pretty close to Birmingham and I think it sometimes creeps through in her accent. The accent Ana does is an EXACT mimic of it, kinda scary🥴

Reactions: 11
Just a thought and idk if it was mentioned before, in recent videos Ana, Haz and Saffron all have the same nails? Idk if it was intentional or not but I do wonder who got them first and who copied who. Not a dig at any of them just thought it was strange

Reactions: 1
I just realised I haven’t watched Ana for 9 months,
I couldn’t stomach her or her chavvy family anymore so I unsubscribed,
just went to look at her channel now and wow.... that diet is doing her no favours is it 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 21
this might seem like such a minor issue to some but in her omelette pic with the ingredients I don’t think that the eggs are free range and that gets to me so much😭 I just looked at the tesco website and I’m pretty sure they’re the same ones and they’re by far the cheapest which means she literally just went and chose the cheapest ones without thinking about anything else. As someone who feels very strongly about animal rights this is so wrong to me with the money she earns😭
Free range is also a con sadly.. It's still a part of animal abuse but this girl doesn't care about any of that

Reactions: 5
Nobody likes being taxed/paying taxes? She’s lucky she’s lucky enough to be in a job like this where she doesn’t have to worry about taking home £1300 a month and having only £200 left over if she’s lucky 🙄 seriously! Plus her mums living off taxes anyway, mejulie is a budget version of Addison Raes mum. Both scary looking, using their daughters to claim some sort of fame

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Omg couple of minutes into her latest pile of s***e video and a twang. A twang really? Has it picked up an American accent, or better yet a phoney brummie one like you hun??
Think you'll find it's a tang babe. How thick are these people.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.