Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a question did anyone watch the podcast on YouTube with anna n Jonathan sacconejolys (nokidsallowed) that she was on? Are they filmed months in advance? Like she looked different?? Like it didn't look like her? Compared to like her insta n stuff like she looked like an older version?? Like hair and washed out? Just confused
It was filmed about a week before it came out. She explained in the podcast that she looks different on Instagram because she’s posing etc. She obv uses different make up and lighting for photos too.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was filmed about a week before it came out. She explained in the podcast that she looks different on Instagram because she’s posing etc. She obv uses different make up and lighting for photos too.
Different make up?! 😂 no she just edits herself to death to look like a different person. What she looked like in the podcast is her real appearance. I feel sorry for all her young impressionable fans

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Let’s not forget she edits her photos to oblivion and doesn’t even look like her insta in her videos

Reactions: 22
Just a question did anyone watch the podcast on YouTube with anna n Jonathan sacconejolys (nokidsallowed) that she was on? Are they filmed months in advance? Like she looked different?? Like it didn't look like her? Compared to like her insta n stuff like she looked like an older version?? Like hair and washed out? Just confused
It was only filmed like two weeks ago 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What does ana actually do at home? As much as I despise saffron, I have to admit that she seems to work hard and be doing a lot of projects. Ana has been on YouTube for quite a while now and still does the same rubbish repetitive content for god knows what age group. The only thing she’s managed to do is release overpriced ugly bags and phone cases with spelling mistakes. Oh and do ‘photoshoots’ in tesco car parks ✨Bad witch Energy✨

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What does ana actually do at home? As much as I despise saffron, I have to admit that she seems to work hard and be doing a lot of projects. Ana has been on YouTube for quite a while now and still does the same rubbish repetitive content for god knows what age group. The only thing she’s managed to do is release overpriced ugly bags and phone cases with spelling mistakes. Oh and do ‘photoshoots’ in tesco car parks ✨Bad witch Energy✨
Sorry? She's a chef!!!!!!! As if you didn't know she stands cooking homemade delicious meals all day

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Saff & Wendy doing a podcast, how long til copycat Ana does one with Julie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I’ve just watched the Nando’s q&a she did with MeJulie the other day
And I mean, how can she think that we believe that those questions were actually sent by fans/ppl on Instagram 😂😂
It’s no rocket science , it’s 100% clear that they came up with those questions themselves

Reactions: 20
She’s too busy posing on her stories😕
Model, chef, boss witch. Is there no end to her talents, what's next a sex therapist perhaps? She will probably do a sex talk video next seeing as jordan lipscombe's done well. Could you imagine?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Model, chef, boss witch. Is there no end to her talents, what's next a sex therapist perhaps? She will probably do a sex talk video next seeing as jordan lipscombe's done well. Could you imagine?
She might try and flog us that £200 dildo like Jordan did

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.