Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can imagine the conversation
Mom shell I move to London where ill be closer to work
Or Brighton so I can be with saffy and get rid of her boyfriend so we can be together again
Or Manchester to be with byron because you know the sexual tension
Julie oh ana do you want you want along as you keep paying my rent

• Haha
Reactions: 37
“oh AnA make sure you tell the job centre you’ve moved out so they can put my benefits up again

• Haha
Reactions: 51
E6D6281F-85E0-46F4-83AC-7C609BFFFED8.png

Not being funny but with her money you’d think they would get a real tree this isn’t the best looking fake one either 🤭.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
1B9A4E60-3DAF-44B0-BC6D-39240041216B.png

The abruptness of this though. Not even, “what Christmas videos would you like to see?”

I’m gonna send an email to my colleagues at work saying “Pitch ideas” and absolutely nothing else.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
Early as always but... inspiration struck.

Anastasia Kingsnorth #21 Look at me, moving to Manny - all so Byron will touch my fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Fuxkinng hell its not THAT hard to think of a video. not that anyone is interested in watching them anyway cause there bloody shite

Reactions: 13
Imagine moving out given the current PANDEMIC right now... Why not wait?
All the people she's gonna have around in her new place. Gross.

Look how small the gifted is!?!?
Didn’t even see that😳

I mean what I say when I say that huge baubles like that only look good on big trees

Reactions: 9
I don’t see the problem with her moving to Manchester if her friends are there, of course she’s going to want to be near them rather than alone in a city, I don’t really blame her for that tbh. Plus it’s possible she’s been offered opportunities out there, it’s not a bad place for someone for her age to live either. I’ll be interested to see if she’s going to have a house or apartment though. I don’t really like the apartments that Haz and Byron live in

Reactions: 13
That food shop has knocked me sick. She’s a grown ass woman always playing the “oh I didn’t know :) still learning :)” card. I work in A&E where people her age are working alongside me dealing with the most hideous situations at the moment, taking responsibility for human lives. We haven’t stopped, some people still haven’t seen their kids after having to move away because of transmission risk, we put a massive food bank collection bin in our staff room every 3 months because people keep asking to help those struggling in our surrounding communities. It’s overflowing in a week easily. I’m sick to bleeping death of her being a b0sS a$$ witch when it suits but not ever taking responsibility for her actions or influence. ‘Making bank’ comes with a moral responsibility to use that privilege to help others.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t get why she’s moving here if it’s for opportunities, she’s nowhere near well known enough, she’d constantly be competing with like Molly Mae etc.
She’d have been better going to London to at least try and enhance her profile, or become “famous” in her local area. And the fact she’s fucked her old school friends off who’ve been her mate since before youtube to live near her “cool new friends” who don’t seem like they even like her that much.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.