Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly at this point I think she’s doing these cooking stories to wind us up 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
He’s so weird - I’ve read through some of his tweets and it’s bizarre. Future murderer right there...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has she put cheddar cheese on that monstrosity

Reactions: 7
My god the state of that cooking😂😂 the clip of her mince sizzling in fat sent me🤢🤢 showed my partner and his exact words were ‘ergh that looks disgusting what the duck😂 i second the tattler who said this yesterday but you’d think with all her money she’d invest in some good quality mince, very materialistic girl who only puts her money on things she can show off for the gram/clout 🤷🏻‍♀️

ps is it just me but i’ve never had or cooked a bolognese thats orange in colour? Looks more like tescos tomato and mascarpone sauce
Think it's just the filter

Er the fact she constantly feels the need to talk to her Mother about her sex life is so disturbing. Remember guys shes NOT a virgin x

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh that dinner hurts my heart. But I must say, at least she's cooking! Can't knock her for trying. Especially if MeJulie has always relied on ready meals and jarred sauces - I mean come on, this is the woman whose speciality dish is bleeping cheese pie for god's sake.

Tips for Ana:
Buy better quality mince
Drain the fat
Add those magical things called herbs and spices. Go on - get yourself a spice rack - it'll blow your mind!
If you feel the need to put a filter over your meal bin it and start again....

Reactions: 29
Wonder what the questions will be??

1 - what’s your bodycount ? Ohhh anaaaaa it was two less last time I asked, ohh anaaaa

2 - fave sex position? Cowgirl cos it’s ✨ boss witch✨Vibes

3 - what’s happened with you and Byron? Just kiss and maybe more there’s just sexual tension between friends and a kiss and maybe he slipped a pinky in my tuna purse

4 - ever sent nudes? Yeah just wanna show how totally uneven my boobs are don’t think I’ve ever mentioned how one is bigger than the other ?

Soo predictable, she’ll probably throw in how much she enjoy giving oral as well when in reality she couldn’t deep throat a grape

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
How many figures are there in your bank account?
Ana:"Do you mean my personal or my business?"

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Er the fact she constantly feels the need to talk to her Mother about her sex life is so disturbing. Remember guys shes NOT a virgin x
Legit I don't think there's too much wrong with talking with your parents about sex, but why broadcast it to the world and go into detail?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.