Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her vlog n all I kept hearing was Atticus n Julie shouting n banging in the background šŸ˜‚ Dont know if its cos im using earphones but it proper stood out, especially when Anna said Atticus was having a bath šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The video with the hot sauce would have been the only one that would have made sense to eat with McDonald's chicken nuggets. I think the fact they're both sat there with a whole chicken in front of them is disgusting. Absolutely vile. The stench in that room.

Reactions: 23
Just watched her vlog n all I kept hearing was Atticus n Julie shouting n banging in the background šŸ˜‚ Dont know if its cos im using earphones but it proper stood out, especially when Anna said Atticus was having a bath šŸ˜‚
Me too, I had to pause it twice cos I thought it was kids outside my house

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The video with the hot sauce would have been the only one that would have made sense to eat with McDonald's chicken nuggets. I think the fact they're both sat there with a whole chicken in front of them is disgusting. Absolutely vile. The stench in that room.
Exactly this! Then Julie goes on about being cruel to animals and insects. You're sitting there pulling a whole cooked chicken apart luvvie x

The repulsive one got me LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Saffron has admitted to having a boob job because hers were uneven/different sizes. Do we reckon Ana will jump on the bandwagon now? šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Tbh I think she was just saying that. She just wanted bigger boobs but didnā€™t want to push that narrative. We all saw her boobs before - they werenā€™t uneven and if they were it wasnā€™t noticeable like Anaā€™s

Reactions: 22
I'm all for fake tan but her face looks so muddy.

I think she looked quite nice pale and blond. She's trying too hard to look like Harriet (sorry, "Haz") now.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is anyone just real annoyed about how youtubers and influencers are talking about lockdown and comments about whenever we can fly again.. As if they didn't breach all rules and guidelines for the past 8 months and go on several holidays.
Ana... Molly beauty spectrum is also doing this.
It just pisses me off

Reactions: 29
68811B3E-030D-4976-9B06-7147D855FA69.png

i know this isnā€™t the right place to post this as it isnā€™t relevant to the thread but iā€™ve just seen this on twitter? by the looks of it sheā€™s aimed it at quisha and itā€™s disgusting how she can willingly say something like this when the poor girl is so ill at the moment

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
View attachment 314176
i know this isnā€™t the right place to post this as it isnā€™t relevant to the thread but iā€™ve just seen this on twitter? by the looks of it sheā€™s aimed it at quisha and itā€™s disgusting how she can willingly say something like this when the poor girl is so ill at the moment
That's very out of pocket and unnecessary of her wow. Her, Quisha and Ana used to be friends so indirecting even a stranger let alone a former friend like that is disgusting yuck

Reactions: 15
I know this isnā€™t saffronā€™s thread but this is going round tik tok and I honestly donā€™t know why people still support her šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 314176
I think lily is talking about herself because sheā€™s in Dubai rn? Not sure tho

Reactions: 5
Listening to Ariana Grande - Positions and now I keep singing "making a lala on a Monday" šŸ¤£

Thanks Ana

• Haha
Reactions: 13
oop, an ad for ā€˜bananabeauty.ukā€™: a brand that she LOVES, her FAVOURITE mascara... but she doesnā€™t follow them?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is anyone just real annoyed about how youtubers and influencers are talking about lockdown and comments about whenever we can fly again.. As if they didn't breach all rules and guidelines for the past 8 months and go on several holidays.
Ana... Molly beauty spectrum is also doing this.
It just pisses me off
Honestly really upsets me like how they say they ā€œcanā€™t wait for a break from it allā€
What do you want a break from? Having a flexible, stay at home job that pays a ton and still having the opportunity to work and make a living? Being sent free gifts from brands?
I havenā€™t seen one of these influencers being affected significantly by this pandemic but millions have lost their lives and loved ones or have been left with long term illnesses from COVID. Personally (not to come on here and mope because this is anonymous anyways) my mum caught COVID in June, then subsequent COVID pneumonia which they think is what triggered her stage 4 cancer to develop out of nowhere within a month. She had chemo, a huge operation, just to have it be infected, not heal and me having to ring an ambulance thinking she was going to die because she caught sepsis and pneumonia for a second time and it caused her heart to fail.
Iā€™m 20 years old, the same age as ana and Iā€™m a full time university student caring for my large family of 8. We all wish we could have a break from real life and go on holiday, but we all need to stick it out and get on. Sheā€™s lucky sheā€™s in the position she can go on these lavish trips when she finally can again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.