Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That new video is awful, and the way that they’re eating and speaking with their mouths open 🤢 Also surely Julie isn’t right in the head saying ants knew they were people in a past life and to not harm insects while eating a chicken.. great logic🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That new video is awful, and the way that they’re eating and speaking with their mouths open 🤢 Also surely Julie isn’t right in the head saying ants knew they were people in a past life and to not harm insects while eating a chicken.. great logic🤣
Disgusting, but great for tattle displays!
Also when Ana was talking about how they might have an firey time on the toilet after :sick: :sick: As she was eating!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I watched 5 mins before turning off 😴

Why did they film it so it looked like they weren’t even sat in the same room?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So Anna's room basically must reek. Pickled onions, regular onions, hot sauce and dirty sanitary products. Foul :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Is she even allowed to use the hot ones logo when they aren’t using hot ones sauces, they don’t know what spice level they’re eating so not eating them in order like hot ones do and they have no affiliation with hot ones!!
annoys me cause I love first we feast and they’re not doing it properly!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is the camera going back n forth between them both you can’t watch it without feeling sick !

Reactions: 11
When I saw the video I thought it was going to be good because hot ones is really popular and a lot of youtubers do good spin offs of it, but she even managed to make that boring😂
It’s meant to be chicken wings, the sauces are meant to get hotter and the questions are meant to be interesting 😂

Reactions: 21
i just watched lastest video
1) why would they buy all these sauces when they’ll literally throw them out bc we all know they don’t use sauces
2) was she really surprised that sauce is green
3) why is julie acting weird

Reactions: 14
i just watched lastest video
1) why would they buy all these sauces when they’ll literally throw them out bc we all know they don’t use sauces
2) was she really surprised that sauce is green
3) why is julie acting weird
i feel like Julie was acting different cause she got slated a fair bit for overreacting on other food challenges so she was trying to give off an unbothered vibe? If that makes any sense 😂

Reactions: 19
I’m vegetarian so forgive my ignorance. But why are the chickens on plastic bags and not a plate? Are they ready cooked or something? (I’m not even trying to be shady here!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.