Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her followers are actually so creepy like imagine encouraging this behaviour. I'm shuddering at some of the questions!

Reactions: 23
How can she not find this really inappropriate herself? I know she said uncomfortable questions, but these are unreal!

Reactions: 22
Considering her young fan base, the things that are floating about on Twitter re her latest question poaching are just so inappropriate. We know she's the queen of deletion so why she isn't censoring this crap is unbelievable. Just shows how low she's sinking.

Bit far off but.... Analstasia Kingsnorth 21# Mum's a Tory, fake ass story, why do all the boys ignore me??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I feel like there's a limit when I said talk about sex! Like my dad knew when I was in my first sexual relationship and we had a respectful discussion about it where he said he would help me in getting contraception if I needed it. Not like I was telling him my favourite positions or rating my partners to him aha, just having a frank and respectful conversation about sex. Ana takes it too far, and I think it's clear that it makes Julie uncomfortable to constantly gone on about her body count and stuff.
How can she not find this really inappropriate herself? I know she said uncomfortable questions, but these are unreal!
It's literally just another chance for her to talk about sex and let everyone know that she is not a virgin and 'sucks a good dick'. She clearly never had any sexual interaction until she was 18/19 ( not that there is any issue with that ) so now she sees it as something she has to prove to the entire world. CRINGE.

Reactions: 20
Im very triggered at how early she’s had her dinner tonight, it’s not even 5!

Reactions: 20
why does she eat so early??? it’s not even 5pm and her tea is ready
As much as i hate to defend her but my family always used to eat early (around 5pm) because my little sister would go to bed early/a reasonable time for her age and it would allow plenty of time to digest food etc rather than eating late right before her bedtime on a full stomach but i can’t see julie imposing this kind of parenting

Reactions: 11
As much as i hate to defend her but my family always used to eat early (around 5pm) because my little sister would go to bed early/a reasonable time for her age and it would allow plenty of time to digest food etc rather than eating late right before her bedtime on a full stomach but i can’t see julie imposing this kind of parenting
I’m literally 21 and eat at 5/6pm too. Always struggled with food anyway but I get up at 6am, breakfast, have a habit of picking throighoit the day rather than having a lunch which is why I get hungry when I finish work and have dinner early. Its different it its the weekend I can eat anytime between 7-9 ..Think u guys are getting way too easily triggered now about stupid things lol. At least the girls eating unlike bleeping saffy B x

Reactions: 52
She will try and act like Talia marr now
Roxxsaurus seems to be doing this- in her latest video she said she’s going to start streaming on twitch. Never heard of her doing that before but don’t really watch her much so correct me if I’m wrong. Why are they all jumping into the gaming world?

Anyone else eat their dinner off of a chopping board or is it just Ana?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No wonder why she eats so much crap food like chocolates, crisps etc if she has dinner before 5pm

Reactions: 15
so essentially we’ve discovered that when ana isn’t eating mcdonalds 7 days a week and has to “cook”, she resorts to pasta instead?? i actually feel sorry for her the way she’s documenting all of her meals like she’s gordon ramsey when literally everyone can throw a bit of pasta and sauce together. how on earth is it insta worthy

Reactions: 28
I’ve always eaten dinner between 5-6 didn’t realise that would be so weird. I would imagine it’s so they can eat together before Atticus goes to bed

Reactions: 18
Saffron posts videos of her making healthy meals etc on her Instagram. She recently became a gymshark Athlete. My guess is that ana is jealous of saffron’s deal with gymshark so she is now cooking her recorded her meals to start that “journey” (also ana does not cook healthy)

Reactions: 16
Roxxsaurus seems to be doing this- in her latest video she said she’s going to start streaming on twitch. Never heard of her doing that before but don’t really watch her much so correct me if I’m wrong. Why are they all jumping into the gaming world?
They all think they’re all cool and edgy, none of them can compete with talia

Hahaha where is this from

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.