Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD I REGRET ASKING

references to ray j, sucking a tit, and a menage à 3 (as she looks at him!!) 🤢🤢🤢 this is really weird grooming behaviour, trying to make it seem normal he’s exposed to sexual content ew ew ewwww

not to mention the n-word, ugh
Trigger Warning.

Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 13.35.57.png

Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 13.38.24.png

This TikTok and then the inappropriate tweets from earlier have really got me riled up today. I really feel like I should message Julie about these tweets if she doesn't already know. Surely she wouldn't be happy with this stuff being said about her child

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Anna shouldn’t be exposing Atticus to sexual content at such a young age point blank. It’s not quirky or funny and can seriously hinder him in the long run. You can tell it makes him feel uncomfortable. The fact that her audience thinks it’s okay to ask vulgar questions like that just shows the example Anna has set and that she doesn’t care enough to set boundaries.

In all seriousness though, exposing Atticus to her audience is one of the worst decisions Anna has ever made. It’s very similar to family vloggers where she’s essentially exploiting him for views. I can almost guarantee in a few years he’ll look back and be extremely embarrassed by footage that he wasn’t old enough to consent to being filmed/posted.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Trigger Warning.

View attachment 306272

View attachment 306277

This TikTok and then the inappropriate tweets from earlier have really got me riled up today. I really feel like I should message Julie about these tweets if she doesn't already know. Surely she wouldn't be happy with this stuff being said about her child
i don’t know whether to scream or puke!!! this is so wrong on so many levels and i hope these people are ashamed of themselves to the core. asking for content with questions like that is a gateway to literal paedos honing in on ana and her content to see her expose her brother to sexual things, because that’s what gives them a kick. atticus should never have been put on social media, he’s not a pet or a toy!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ugh at no point is it suitable to have a six year old boy in a saucy tiktok! Also the caption - no, Ana, he hopefully DOESN'T have a clue what's going on. He's six.

But at some point he will. The internet deletes nothing - and you have a distinctive name. One day in the not so distant future his mates are going to rip the tit out of him because of the actions of his grown adults sister. That's not on.
it is considered non contact sexual abuse under child safeguarding to talk about it show sexual related content to minors it needs reporting

• Angry
Reactions: 37
Seriously can't believe those questions?!!?

Makes you think is it really a young girl/boy behind the pfp? Surely if they're old enough to speak about such topics a masturbation then they know it's wrong to involve a child? It's disgusting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Lol at Julie having a sign saying "Work Hard" 🤣 (Or sponge off your teenage daughter)
Neither of them have any idea what its like to actually work hard.. It's just insulting to people like me and others on here who do nothing but bloody work their asses off and still struggle sometimes!!

Plus, this has just taken a really dark turn. People are asking her if her 6 year old kid brother has ever walked in on her or her mother masturbating? I actually cannot believe what I'm seeing and Ana/Julie are allowing this to carry on? That poor child I feel absolutely awful for him. Surely that's some sort of abuse?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Everyone should go to the tiktok and comment/report it.

Eurgh the comments are just full of minions saying how pretty she is, are they brain dead. Also she's encouraging noncey behaviour, look at this comment about sexual tension, this is bleeping horrendous.
Screenshot_2020-11-11-09-17-58.png

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
This is disgusting. Imagine if Ana was a guy and Atticus was his sister - there would be SO much more backlash over this and people on TikTok calling Ana a creep. This is beyond disgusting and she's sunk much lower than I ever imagined.

Reactions: 38
Anna defo thinks that any kind of publicity is good publicity. At this point she’s too far gone.

Reactions: 31
I’m fully tempted to ring social services about all this. It’s absolutely not right at all and atticus is gonna end up completely fucked when he’s older purely because his sister wants cOntEnT

Reactions: 44
Seriously can't believe those questions?!!?

Makes you think is it really a young girl/boy behind the pfp? Surely if they're old enough to speak about such topics a masturbation then they know it's wrong to involve a child? It's disgusting
Oh God, I never even thought of that yikes

I hope for humanity's sake, that these are just kids being stupid

Reactions: 9
Reported the tiktok and dm'd her. She needs to take it down asap, no bleeping around when it comes to children's safety.
Screenshot_2020-11-11-11-54-20.png
Screenshot_2020-11-11-11-54-27.png

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.