Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This video, asking each other uncomfortable questions. 'have you ever looked through my phone' jesus christ. CALM DOWN GUYS

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If she doesn’t respond to her latest damaging actions she’s a FOOL.
the twitter responses need some action from her she could easily say guys the responses to my recent tweet are really inappropriate and not something for my audience.
As for the tik tok. No words if my mum saw that she would kill me

Reactions: 16
I genuinely think she believes that if she has a scandal or a drama, it will make her more popular. I cannot fathom EVER allowing someone to be extremely inappropriate towards my younger siblings let alone posting an inappropriate TikTok with them.
She really knocks me sick for her lack of caring. Hope the modicum of 'fame' and the money was worth it.

Reactions: 14
The way they both speak with their mouth full of food makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 19
New video 2:48... did she mean retching???😂 Also that really wasn’t the most offensive video she’s done tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi, I never post on here but I know someone who has slept with Ana & he said she was rotten in bed🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
Why do both meJulie and ana always feel the need to speak with their mouths full of food I cant cope :sick:

Reactions: 15
sry this is off topic but do any of you watch / remember quisha rose. she just uploaded a video having a complete breakdown over being an influencer and I’m so concerned.... was she friends with ana?

Reactions: 9
sry this is off topic but do any of you watch / remember quisha rose. she just uploaded a video having a complete breakdown over being an influencer and I’m so concerned.... was she friends with ana?
Yeah it was her, Ana and that Lily Bult they were the floral trio

Reactions: 7
I’m not even watching this new video because I know what it will consist of. The same bleeping bullshit the rest of them do just a title worded differently and questions in different orders.
You only wanna brag about your sex life.
Pull out the mental health card.
Brag about your prada bag.
For Julie to turn round and say you’re all just jealous...

Reactions: 10
i don’t know how asking ur mum about sex is a popular video, seriouuuus

Reactions: 13
She'd kiss Simon Cowell because he's a bleeping millionaire and she knows he'd either pay her to keep hush or she could make a pretty penny doing a kiss and tell story....dirty skank!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.