Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Omg when I opened that story I thought she was doing a video buying food for a food bank, but noo.

You know what I had for my tea lastnight Ana? Boiled potatoes and plain popadoms, because times of tough and people are struggling. She’s so out of touch to post these things when people are starving

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

whatstheteab

VIP Member
604B2225-0762-4148-8689-C654163A276F.jpeg

Title creds to @orange1234!

Summary of previous thread:
  • Broke lockdown rules to go on the Saccone Jolys podcast. Ruffled the feathers of Joe Sugg’s fans for saying that Saffron didn’t get the same support as Joe on Strictly because she’s a narcissistic girl.
  • Is fleeing the tory nest and presumably moving to Manchester to annoy Haz and Byron even more.
  • Still convinced she has style whilst wearing her manky trousers and cheesy balenciagas for the millionth time.
  • Can’t think of any original ideas and relies on her fans to think of ideas for her. They’re practically running her channel at this point.
  • Held a giveaway back in September and picked her friend Tanesha that she went to America with as one of the winners. [X]
  • Working on what appears to be a tacky sunglasses collection. Potentially Anna x Skinnydip Part 2.
  • Thinks she’s the next Gordon Ramsey but can’t cook to save her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Minipizza

VIP Member
ana would love it on I’m a celeb when it came to eating a camels willy “oh look ant and Dec don’t I suck a good willy”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

doodlebug

VIP Member
Those of you messaging Julie - she doesn’t give a fuck about exposing her children to things children shouldn’t be exposed to; remember Ana said in a video her parents used to have sex either in the same bed as her or the same room...something along those lines...no NORMAL parent would EVER contemplate doing that. It’s so disgusting and detrimental for a child, borderline child abuse in my opinion

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
The funniest thing is that in Saffron's unpopular opinions video, her and Libby both said how unattractive girls who show underboob are and how they really hate it... yet that's literally her 'besties' whole personality HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Kazzie20

VIP Member
what is the point in that video? there literally just eating chicken with sauce. fkn hell might start my own youtube channel tonight and film myself eating dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
Is she aware she will need to cook her famous lasagne too? What diet is this?
Does she know we are in a pandemic, people have lost jobs don’t even know where their next meal is coming from, relaying on food banks and she’s putting that on her story for a flat she’s not moving into till fckin January?!
I know it ain’t her problem, do you but keep it off ur story. Ffs
She’s really out of touch with the world.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
E6D6281F-85E0-46F4-83AC-7C609BFFFED8.png

Not being funny but with her money you’d think they would get a real tree this isn’t the best looking fake one either 🤭.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

doodlebug

VIP Member
Julie: “That is the eptium of laziness”
Ana: “It’s eptimum”

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Voiceofreason2020

The HOT ONES video 👎
What is with the interview-esque editing? So off putting.

She literally puts zero effort into her videos - any normal person would CUT UP pieces of chicken and put them on a plate and pour each sauce into a ramekin or dipping dish.
Oh no, they have to sit there ripping apart 2 chicken carcasses with their bare hands like fucking cavemen. In her BEDROOM. 🥴🤢🤮

Just full blown slobs, I can’t even watch any further than the 5 minute mark.

• Sick
  • Haha

Chloesm

VIP Member
How many figures are there in your bank account?
Ana:"Do you mean my personal or my business?"

• Haha