Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She literally wouldn’t have any interest in Manchester if Byron didn’t move there, imagine moving a city and renting a place purely for that reason

• Haha
Reactions: 37
just watching haz and byrons new videos and personally they’re much more bearable than ana and look much older than ana idk i just don’t like ana she can just duck off end of 😁

Reactions: 9
Really want Haz and Byron to move away from Manchester and see how long it takes for Ana to follow them

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I was just looking through some of her insta highlights and I still can’t get over how different she looks on these pics...
4D35BA1A-C03E-425F-B561-D6DC76A794E8.png
8CCA4B4E-7993-4070-92C8-7F4A3893D896.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She literally wouldn’t have any interest in Manchester if Byron didn’t move there, imagine moving a city and renting a place purely for that reason
Honestly

Haz and Byron moved to manchester because they are just graduated from Uni and manchester is the next best thing to London for a cheaper price

Ana is just following the crowd. If she was smart, and had a mind of her own, she would realise that London is where all the networking opportunities are.

Plus the amount of times Ana is going to travel for 'work', and stuff in London... it just doesn't make sense to move anywhere else but London.

Honestly

Haz and Byron moved to manchester because they just graduated from Uni and manchester is the next best thing to London for a cheaper price

Ana is just following the crowd. If she was smart, and had a mind of her own, she would realise that London is where all the networking opportunities are.

Plus the amount of times Ana is going to travel for 'work', and stuff in London... it just doesn't make sense to move anywhere else but London.

Reactions: 17
I hate that she can't make a decision on her own, she's not even able to pick a city where to live without being influenced by other people

I bet she didnt even consider the pros and the cons of living in Manchester, she's moving there just to jump on another bandwagon

Reactions: 19
I actually can’t get over her food shop, the amount of crisps 😩 I truly bleeping can’t

Reactions: 16
Just a thought but how hilarious would it be if Byron left Manchester and moved to London or elsewhere after she moved 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 30
View attachment 317738

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t give to food banks because she’d make sure everyone knew about it if she did. As for giving to charity I’m sure she just means the old clothes she gives to the charity shop to get out her way to make room for the brand new wardrobe she’s ordered
she said she wasn’t moving until the New Year and here she’s calling it a few weeks time? January is 6 weeks away? and she’s moving up to the mysterious up north (which we all know is Manchester) so she’s gonna have to transport all that crap so really what was the point of buying all that? it just seems excessive and wasteful and, given the current situation, like boasting

Reactions: 14
0161 brians lickin my flaps more like

i can hear her horrible voice saying “manny” and i am CRINGINNNN

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 317738

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t give to food banks because she’d make sure everyone knew about it if she did. As for giving to charity I’m sure she just means the old clothes she gives to the charity shop to get out her way to make room for the brand new wardrobe she’s ordered
She's always chatting tit tbh like I don't believe a word she says or types now.

Reactions: 7
How far is manchester from where she stays? I thought she wanted to stay local to family?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.