Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
604B2225-0762-4148-8689-C654163A276F.jpeg

Title creds to @orange1234!

Summary of previous thread:
  • Broke lockdown rules to go on the Saccone Jolys podcast. Ruffled the feathers of Joe Sugg’s fans for saying that Saffron didn’t get the same support as Joe on Strictly because she’s a narcissistic girl.
  • Is fleeing the tory nest and presumably moving to Manchester to annoy Haz and Byron even more.
  • Still convinced she has style whilst wearing her manky trousers and cheesy balenciagas for the millionth time.
  • Can’t think of any original ideas and relies on her fans to think of ideas for her. They’re practically running her channel at this point.
  • Held a giveaway back in September and picked her friend Tanesha that she went to America with as one of the winners. [X]
  • Working on what appears to be a tacky sunglasses collection. Potentially Anna x Skinnydip Part 2.
  • Thinks she’s the next Gordon Ramsey but can’t cook to save her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
What’s the betting the next video will be “cook with me for 24 hours” #girlboss #notavirgin #meandbyronhavesexualchemistry

• Haha
Reactions: 57
What’s the betting the next video will be “cook with me for 24 hours” #girlboss #notavirgin #meandbyronhavesexualchemistry
If it is can't wait for her to cut onions with her bread knife again 💅 ❤ ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought Byron was gay ngl, nothing against gays but yeah I thought he was gay 😂

Reactions: 38
am i seeing right??? lasagne and CHIPS!!!
I know this is a common thing for people to get at a pub or whatever but it makes me feel ill the idea of both. Lasagne is so filling why chips as well and then she goes ‘I’m so tiny I can’t eat a whole meal’ yeah ok

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Omg i have so much second hand embarrassment at the cook with me on her story, she's literally just typing out the instructions on the jar it's hardly exclusive knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 45
As if she just done a step by step guide on how to make a jar sauce lasagne 😂 honestly is she taking the piss. I never even knew pre diced onions were a thing. Lucky I have ana to help me with my culinary skills #blessed

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I never usually post on this thread but I came here after seeing her Instagram story and genuinely it made me laugh. I don’t get why she doesn’t know how to cook real meals? I got taught from the age of 12 to cook, and now at 20 (the same age as her) I cook for my family entire family home cooked meals every day (mainly because my mum is fighting stage 4 cancer). Surely it’s a parental responsibility to make sure your child can care for themselves and be self reliant?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
You know Julie did most of the cooking anyway. As if Ana did the whole thing😂 this is the girl who thought you could heat up packet pasta salads in a microwave. duck me.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The state of that dinner... does she not know how full of tit the Dolmio sauces are? They’re good if you’re strapped for money/time but they are full of soooo much salt and sugar! Her dinner tonight is no better than having her regular McDonald’s! Why can’t she cook and promote healthy foods!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
You know Julie did most of the cooking anyway. As if Ana did the whole thing😂 this is the girl who thought you could heat up packet pasta salads in a microwave. duck me.
You say this but the woman didn't know what a clove of garlic was.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The state of that dinner... does she not know how full of tit the Dolmio sauces are? They’re good if you’re strapped for money/time but they are full of soooo much salt and sugar! Her dinner tonight is no better than having her regular McDonald’s! Why can’t she cook and promote healthy foods!
She’s such a boss but doesn’t even know what fresh ingredients are

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes! Each to their own but I hate dolmio it’s wayyyyy too sweet! No thank you

Reactions: 17
I know this is a common thing for people to get at a pub or whatever but it makes me feel ill the idea of both. Lasagne is so filling why chips as well and then she goes ‘I’m so tiny I can’t eat a whole meal’ yeah ok
This pisses me off so bleeping much lasagne does not need chips it’s two separate meals

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course she has to jump on the among us trend, despite not ever showing an interest in games before.

Reactions: 39
As an Italian myself, I have to say that those lasagne look absolutely disgusting
it's actually an insult to Italian cuisine

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m guilty of being lazy with cooking and using jar sauces or anything that’s super quick and easy but the fact she’s putting it on her insta story with a step by step guide as if she’s cooking a three course meal from scratch is legit making me cringe for her. she’s literally acting like this is some kind of revelation and people will be watching in amazement. this girl really does live a world of her own doesn’t she.

also, her content is shocking. knowing that she takes home thousands a month for the absolute bare minimum makes me blood boil. i’m a teacher and I put my blood sweat and tears into my job, also requiring multiple qualifications to even get it and she can end up making my salary in a month from getting her tits out and asking her fans for video ideas?? The world is so backwards. These ‘celebs’ seriously need a day in the real world to know what hard work really is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.