Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’m guilty of being lazy with cooking and using jar sauces or anything that’s super quick and easy but the fact she’s putting it on her insta story with a step by step guide as if she’s cooking a three course meal from scratch is legit making me cringe for her. she’s literally acting like this is some kind of revelation and people will be watching in amazement. this girl really does live a world of her own doesn’t she.

also, her content is shocking. knowing that she takes home thousands a month for the absolute bare minimum makes me blood boil. i’m a teacher and I put my blood sweat and tears into my job, also requiring multiple qualifications to even get it and she can end up making my salary in a month from getting her tits out and asking her fans for video ideas?? The world is so backwards. These ‘celebs’ seriously need a day in the real world to know what hard work really is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

pixxyy

VIP Member
How old would she have been though? As a small child, sleeping in the same bed is ok if it helps the child sleep, but I think any older than reception age, they should be in their own bed. Surely at 4 years old she wouldn’t know what sex is?🤔🙈
I'm sure lots of us slept in our parents bed, whatever Ana's age it's not right to have sex when she's there.
imo thats really creepy

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Is anyone just real annoyed about how youtubers and influencers are talking about lockdown and comments about whenever we can fly again.. As if they didn't breach all rules and guidelines for the past 8 months and go on several holidays.
Ana... Molly beauty spectrum is also doing this.
It just pisses me off
Honestly really upsets me like how they say they “can’t wait for a break from it all”
What do you want a break from? Having a flexible, stay at home job that pays a ton and still having the opportunity to work and make a living? Being sent free gifts from brands?
I haven’t seen one of these influencers being affected significantly by this pandemic but millions have lost their lives and loved ones or have been left with long term illnesses from COVID. Personally (not to come on here and mope because this is anonymous anyways) my mum caught COVID in June, then subsequent COVID pneumonia which they think is what triggered her stage 4 cancer to develop out of nowhere within a month. She had chemo, a huge operation, just to have it be infected, not heal and me having to ring an ambulance thinking she was going to die because she caught sepsis and pneumonia for a second time and it caused her heart to fail.
I’m 20 years old, the same age as ana and I’m a full time university student caring for my large family of 8. We all wish we could have a break from real life and go on holiday, but we all need to stick it out and get on. She’s lucky she’s in the position she can go on these lavish trips when she finally can again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Minipizza

VIP Member
What’s the betting the next video will be “cook with me for 24 hours” #girlboss #notavirgin #meandbyronhavesexualchemistry

• Haha
Reactions: 57

chachaslide

Tbf we complain when she has loads of takeaways and now we complain when she cooks 😂 😂 😂 although her food and techniques aren't good I do give her credit for actually trying and hopefully she will learn and improve! (and make her own lasagne sauces)

• Heart
Reactions: 57

fauxfreckle

Chatty Member
I haven’t seen anyone mention so sorry if anyone has but I found it so gross when she said ‘cmon your body counts like 30 what’s the worst place you’ve done it’ to her mum??? I wouldn’t even say that to a friend 😭 only because some people really regret some of their sexual decisions so I feel like you shouldn’t talk about someone else’s body count unless they want to? and it came across so condescending saying it in the tone she did as well

• Sick
Reactions: 56

doodlebug

VIP Member
1B9A4E60-3DAF-44B0-BC6D-39240041216B.png

The abruptness of this though. Not even, “what Christmas videos would you like to see?”

I’m gonna send an email to my colleagues at work saying “Pitch ideas” and absolutely nothing else.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55

gee_beth

VIP Member
"straight leg jeans are really in at the moment" hun, my dads been wearing those since I was 5 x

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
B0DF543C-1E99-4082-AEEA-04186645C7C3.png

I’m pretty sure she doesn’t give to food banks because she’d make sure everyone knew about it if she did. As for giving to charity I’m sure she just means the old clothes she gives to the charity shop to get out her way to make room for the brand new wardrobe she’s ordered

Reactions: 53

babyblue5678

As much as i hate to defend her but my family always used to eat early (around 5pm) because my little sister would go to bed early/a reasonable time for her age and it would allow plenty of time to digest food etc rather than eating late right before her bedtime on a full stomach but i can’t see julie imposing this kind of parenting
I’m literally 21 and eat at 5/6pm too. Always struggled with food anyway but I get up at 6am, breakfast, have a habit of picking throighoit the day rather than having a lunch which is why I get hungry when I finish work and have dinner early. Its different it its the weekend I can eat anytime between 7-9 ..Think u guys are getting way too easily triggered now about stupid things lol. At least the girls eating unlike fucking saffy B x

Reactions: 52

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“oh AnA make sure you tell the job centre you’ve moved out so they can put my benefits up again

• Haha
Reactions: 51

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Anna shouldn’t be exposing Atticus to sexual content at such a young age point blank. It’s not quirky or funny and can seriously hinder him in the long run. You can tell it makes him feel uncomfortable. The fact that her audience thinks it’s okay to ask vulgar questions like that just shows the example Anna has set and that she doesn’t care enough to set boundaries.

In all seriousness though, exposing Atticus to her audience is one of the worst decisions Anna has ever made. It’s very similar to family vloggers where she’s essentially exploiting him for views. I can almost guarantee in a few years he’ll look back and be extremely embarrassed by footage that he wasn’t old enough to consent to being filmed/posted.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51