Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i’m from manchester myself and no one i know calls it “manny”, she actually makes me cringe beyond belief. she really thinks she’ll move here to live a city girl lifestyle when all we have is the arndale loool. she’s literally just decided to move near haz and byron and potentially dev as he goes to uni here (?), it really won’t be beneficial for her career wise at all

Reactions: 29
i’m from manchester myself and no one i know calls it “manny”, she actually makes me cringe beyond belief. she really thinks she’ll move here to live a city girl lifestyle when all we have is the arndale loool. she’s literally just decided to move near haz and byron and potentially dev as he goes to uni here (?), it really won’t be beneficial for her career wise at all
wait till she passes piccadilly gardens and sees all the spice heads ✨✨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
why would you want to rent if you had the money for a mortgage? i'm in no way rich but i'm 20 ( with a baby on the way in 4 weeks) and have a mortgage. what was her excuse?
wowww that’s amazing (cries in living in London)

Reactions: 7
I’m not surprised she’s not buying because it’s her first time living away from home and in a completely different city so she might not even like it

Her whole new video was “this is in fashion atm” but it was all classic stuff like faux leather. Its always been in not just right now lol

Reactions: 17
I find it hilarious in doing biochem at UoM, I work from 8-6 every day including less hours at weekends, im training 12 times a week for my sport , go out see friends and get about 5 hours sleep a night, can u imagine her doing this. In my opinion I'm being more of a bossbitch although I hate that saying than she is

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her hair is officially orange. Also her new “fashion sense” is literally pretty pretty little thing in 2017

Reactions: 21
Idc how many discount codes you give me ana, I will not be shopping at missguided or PLT or boohoo who have literally been outed for having actual crap stains (amongst other stains) on their clothing. Plus the clothes are shocking.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
her claiming faux leather is in this winter is the equivalent of “florals, for spring, groundbreaking”

• Haha
Just scrolling through Saffron’s insta (don’t ask why, idk either) and came across this post from around this time last year when ana hit 1 mill. i’m no expert, but surely she should have grown more than she has in a year? (now on 1.26m)

also isn’t it funny how little saffron posts about her now ... anyone else think these 2 have drifted since saff got a bf and ana just doesn’t wanna admit it 😬

Attachments

• Heart
Idc how many discount codes you give me ana, I will not be shopping at missguided or PLT or boohoo who have literally been outed for having actual crap stains (amongst other stains) on their clothing. Plus the clothes are shocking.
Not only that but boohoo PLC who owns PLT (and I'm pretty sure missguided too) covered up the scandal that was them not paying their workers by just outsourcing them to countries where, shock horror, they still don't pay their workers the right amount but lack of workers unions in those countries means they can't do much about it.

I understand its hard for people who don't earn Ana's income to shop sustainably but I'll never understand why Ana buys excessively from PLT etc. Most people I know who shop from fast fashion do so because they have no other options and also don't do biweekly excess orders from there.

Rant over, in conclusion Ana gets on my nerves lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not only that but boohoo PLC who owns PLT (and I'm pretty sure missguided too) covered up the scandal that was them not paying their workers by just outsourcing them to countries where, shock horror, they still don't pay their workers the right amount but lack of workers unions in those countries means they can't do much about it.

I understand its hard for people who don't earn Ana's income to shop sustainably but I'll never understand why Ana buys excessively from PLT etc. Most people I know who shop from fast fashion do so because they have no other options and also don't do biweekly excess orders from there.

Rant over, in conclusion Ana gets on my nerves lol.
Exactly. She rattles on about supporting small businesses just because it’s trendy and doesn’t bother to shop at small sustainable businesses when she can clearly afford them. Even if she tried shopping second hand, there are gems in the charity shops but she’s above that. She even looked down on zara until it became trendy. But there are a handful of shops that are sustainable that she could shop in but just wouldn’t, too busy saving money for her many multipacks of crisps. I’m a student and I find monki good as that’s all recycled sustainable materials and a pretty good price, she wouldn’t bother tho.

• Heart
AC804B28-82B2-4CF4-8014-EA60FBAD58EE.png

I came across this when I was feeling xmassy this morning and had to share some of the gems that were said. (I know this isn’t saffron’s thread but they’re too good not to share how fake these girls are)
Saffron: I genuinely love the giving part of Christmas more than anything else
Ana: I love giving its so nice.
HAHAHAHAHA Ana sounded absolutely brain dead when she said it.

Saffron: I’m going to link Ana’s video of her opening her present but watch mine first *then doesn’t link Ana’s video*
BUT WATCH MINE FIRST HAHAHA not even you can watch hers after 😂😂😂

and the finale comes from a Saffy b fan
Random commenter: it would be so good if you did this with homeless people!
saffy b fan: why should she?

I honestly cannot cope.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
there’s absolutely nothing trendy about Ana whatsoever it’s painful. She reminds me of a 14 year old who’s got her first pocket money to spend in new look and wears the mismatch outfit constantly bcos ✨ FaShUn ✨

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.