Anastasia Kingsnorth #20 Me & Byron have tEnSiOn, moving to get his attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has dinner early because she orders a McDonalds / takeaway later in the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Ugh at no point is it suitable to have a six year old boy in a saucy tiktok! Also the caption - no, Ana, he hopefully DOESN'T have a clue what's going on. He's six.

But at some point he will. The internet deletes nothing - and you have a distinctive name. One day in the not so distant future his mates are going to rip the tit out of him because of the actions of his grown adults sister. That's not on.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Julie as a mum should say something about this, but obviously she's too busy sponsoring Daniel Wellington on her stories ( JEALOUS ARE YAA)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
IDK if anyone is watching her play among us on twitch. It's so god damn awful. She's downloaded Discord and she's not a gamer in the slightest.

But I'm sure she's gonna get a massive gaming set up now

Reactions: 16
IDK if anyone is watching her play among us on twitch. It's so god damn awful. She's downloaded Discord and she's not a gamer in the slightest.

What’s her twitch?

Reactions: 1
Julie will literally advertise anything on Instagram now it’s so pathetic.

Reactions: 21
Wonder what the questions will be??

1 - what’s your bodycount ? Ohhh anaaaaa it was two less last time I asked, ohh anaaaa

2 - fave sex position? Cowgirl cos it’s ✨ boss witch✨Vibes

3 - what’s happened with you and Byron? Just kiss and maybe more there’s just sexual tension between friends and a kiss and maybe he slipped a pinky in my tuna purse

4 - ever sent nudes? Yeah just wanna show how totally uneven my boobs are don’t think I’ve ever mentioned how one is bigger than the other ?

Soo predictable, she’ll probably throw in how much she enjoy giving oral as well when in reality she couldn’t deep throat a grape

duck off tuna purse 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Ffs she hops on every trend doesn’t she?! What’s her twitch? Wonder if she’s putting on her brummy accent in her stream

Reactions: 16
I hope one of the questions is Julie why haven’t you got a job yet , Anna bought you a laptop to help you .

Reactions: 20
Ugh at no point is it suitable to have a six year old boy in a saucy tiktok! Also the caption - no, Ana, he hopefully DOESN'T have a clue what's going on. He's six.

But at some point he will. The internet deletes nothing - and you have a distinctive name. One day in the not so distant future his mates are going to rip the tit out of him because of the actions of his grown adults sister. That's not on.
This is so inappropriate, Ana is just foul, and how is Julie allowing this to be happening? This really isn’t ok, nobody can even defend this, anybody that does/ thinks this is ok is seriously f’d up in the head🤮

Reactions: 17
OH MY GOD I REGRET ASKING

references to ray j, sucking a tit, and a menage à 3 (as she looks at him!!) 🤢🤢🤢 this is really weird grooming behaviour, trying to make it seem normal he’s exposed to sexual content ew ew ewwww

not to mention the n-word, ugh

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.