Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

purpletiffany

Rant incoming ...

The fact that she can literally make a video where she goes to a shop, buys a cake and then eats it in front of a camera and get paid close to or if not OVER a THOUSAND pounds for it (obvs more if she slips in a cheeky #ad in there) whilst myself and many other key workers are working our ARSES off getting paid a fraction of what she does makes me feel ill.

So uncreative, unoriginal and out of touch it hurts

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 98

airwolf97

Very nasty of ana to basically threaten that girls job by showing a poxy tweet to management. Cheeky as fuck as well considering she's never worked a day in her life apart from swanning off on free holidays and basing her content around eating fast food. Needs a big dose of what the real world is like. The fact she deleted her tweet after as well goes to show even she knew how much of a twat she made of herself. And yes I am bitter because some of us work full time and still struggle to make ends meet whilst people like that do the bare minimum and make shed loads, I'd understand it more if she actually put the effort in but her videos are becoming difficult to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

gukkies

Couldn't find my bedroom rug this morning. Turn on Ana's video to find that she's gone and robbed it.

ok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
Lmao just thought of another one🤣🤣
Anastasia kingsnorth #11 - shes got wonky tits And a dirty tan, goes on about losing her virginity but she’s never had a man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20200619-110343_Twitter.jpg

Stop laying in bed all day.
Stop trying to throw it back on tok tok 24/7
Wear the correct bra size 😅

20200619_110405.jpg

Also why is she so desperately trying to create iconic friendship goals with everyone. She's the least sexual person on the Internet this is just coming across as desperate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57

Rachel92

As a daughter of a farmer, seeing all these influencers standing in fields of crops on their instagrams infuriates me. They are walking into these fields, trampling crops whilst also trespassing. People trespassing on fields is an increasing problem for farmers and by these influencers posing and taking pictures in the fields it’s encouraging others to do so too. This may seem like a very minor thing to complain about but it’s NOT OK. Farmers loose money over this! Defo have lost respect for a lot of you tubers, including Ana, over this. Why is this seen as ok

how would these influencers like it if farmers went into their gardens without permission to get a picture for their Instagram???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56

Tintin93

It might be just a cultural thing but I've from the U.S. (California) & Anastasia really isn't what most over here would consider to be attractive... besides the thin waist & big boobs, revealing clothes she wears. She's what we would call a "butter face" where everything looks ok, but her face. 🤐
Body like bay watch face from crime watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Wills315

VIP Member
In Ana's latest video when they are talking about julie being jumpy and the fight or flight shit they were rambling on about and ana said she sometimes walks past julie and frightens her I can imagine julie turning around decking ana "ah mum my nose is broken" and Julie's like "well ya deserve it , think your funny do ya , like scaring people do ya" and then young Atticus says "are you ok ana what would you rate that punch out of 10" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

yellowmango

'My mums doing a full on spaghetti bolognese - we've got like the whole sauce, the mince...' So a normal spaghetti bolognese then Ana?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
reasons Ana is probably still single

• Julie
  • smells like onions.
  • looks like she hasn’t washed in years
  • smells like onions.
  • Julie
  • teeth
  • Atticus
  • clings onto people for example a byron.
  • Julie
  • smells like onion.
  • looks dirty.
  • fear of her period pads over floor.
  • onions.
  • the taste of deep fried food when they kiss her.
basically Julie, onions, deep friend food constantly, the I need a good scrub look.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

0cbxox

Okay it's time for a mini rant.
Someone mentioned this earlier - but the little 'meme' clips she plays in her videos. SO many of them are just people of color saying something in their non-British accents. Maybe I'm missing out on the humor because I don't have the context and don't keep up with 'memes' like that, but it bothers me so much. It's pretty recent I think - most of these clips have featured black people.

In her previous video (Road trip to Taco Bell) at 3:26 there's an Indian guy saying 'disco time' which is only supposed to be funny because of his strong accent? I wasn't sure if I'm being oversensitive since I'm Indian. But in this video (only eating sweet foods) at 9:12 she imitates a black guy saying 'Your mouth is moving a lot like a rat' in his accent!!! I find it gross that she's copying these peoples' accents and laughing at them when it seems like the whole joke is plainly that these people speak differently from her. Please tell me your thoughts, I would love to know if I'm overreacting.

• Heart
Reactions: 51