Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anon7761

When she said in her video ‘I’m so happy and proud of my lockdown content.....’ why....... 😂 it’s so unbelievably shit

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Bil

VIP Member
First top... She doesn't like the way it sits with a bra on, because she always has to wear a bra.. not once have I seen her in a bra. I thought it looked nice, her boobs weren't flapping everywhere.
Ok. 5 tops in and she's mentioned she wears a bra after everyone. HI ANA 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 42

gukkies

Sometimes I think about how low-effort her content is, yet how she raves on about how proud she is with what she's putting out, and how passionate she is. I can't imagine sitting there being chuffed with myself and thinking I'm a creative wizard for eating some McDonald's with my tongue hanging out like I'm a panting dog.

Eating fast food with my know-it-all mum, making sure people know I'm not a virgin, and showing off my new polyester clothes I'll throw out in three months = certified quality content.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Paris1993

I met Anna at Bestival a few years ago and said I’d seen her videos with Saffron (I kind of liked them at that point but only really mentioned it to strike a convo). I’m like 5 years older than her but she was soo patronising and was like ‘aww bless ya’... that’s when I just walked away lol.

• Wow
  • Sick

ChloeW94

I came across a girls YouTube called Grackle and she does a lot of food challenges. She did study baking (I think, not sure if that’s 100% correct name for the course she did) at uni so is obviously into that sort of stuff....but she puts Ana to SHAME!!! Honestly she puts so much effort into her food challenges, Anas seem even more pathetic, even worse than calling “eating sweet foods for 24 hours” a challenge. I’ve been doing that for 24 years!!

• Heart
  • Haha

LS932

Can just see mejulie the day after, cleaning the toilet after Ana’s pebble dashed it with her ‘post-challenge poo’. ‘OH ANA NO WHAT YOU DUN, YOU DIDNT ANA, THATS NOT FUNNY THATS NOT RIGHT, ANA YOU HAVENT’.

• Haha
  • Sick

Birthdaycards

Why does she keep saying ‘moment’ ....’this could make for a good summer moment’ 🙄.

All of her sunglasses made me vom 🤮 stop trying to bring back 90s trends they don’t suit you.

And can we just LOL at how she was showing of the ring as such a good fit, but you could see that her finger was a completely different t colour because it was so tight 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

gooby

B7E2DF27-4973-46A9-AB95-4CFF54CDF719.jpeg

I just really can’t see how she thinks this is okay???? The difference is crazy.

I totally get feeling good with a tan, it can make a difference to your confidence. But there’s a difference between that and what she’s doing. She’s literally making herself darker as an aesthetic. I really hope she grows up and tones it down because it’s already problematic, I can’t imagine how much further she’ll go...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Alfies_Boy

I heard Julie urinated on the carpark floor and told staff to F off and mind their business at Primark Rushden Lakes today while she was queuing to get in.

• Haha

paigelemonade

VIP Member
B4C6C3E6-CA4D-48C8-9FF9-00B5EFFCBC1D.jpeg

It’s unbelievable that they encourage and reward Atticus’ phrase of ‘what a rip off’. They should be teaching him that he should be grateful for what he has, he’s a very privileged boy with good health and a roof over his head, that should be enough to be grateful for, without shouting that a wrap with not enough chocolate spread for him is a ‘rip off’. He shouldn’t even know what a rip off is at that age imo. It’s really ungrateful and bratty behaviour. Feel bad for Ana, Saff’s just come off strictly, is doing collab’s with in the style, working with gym shark, has a relatively hot boyfriend whereas Ana has just made/paid someone else to make a filter of her that consists of 4 bland catchphrases ‘oh Ana’ ‘what a rip off’ ‘what would you rate it out of ten’ and ‘mcdonalds obsessed’ that show how boring she is, two of them come from her mum and brother. Imagine having that little personality. Makes me crease

• Sad

Anon7761

The Q&A with her mum

Why was she soooooo adamant she's had a one night stand when they didn't have sex.

It's OK just to be like "nah I haven't" View attachment 151213
Yeah that made me cringe so so hard, you’ve legit not done it so when her mum said ‘oh when you’ve slept with someone on the night and not seen them again’ you’d just say no, cos you haven’t???? But of course she had to add ‘yeah I have cos I’ve done everything but sex with them and never seen them again, that’s happened a few times’ HONESTLY WHO ASKED??? Stop trying to show off about doing stuff with boys it’s beyond tragic, especially in front of your mum it’s actually weird behaviour

• Sick
Reactions: 39

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
Anastasia kingsnorth #11 - Her tan is dirty and makeup skills are a flop, she can’t be scared, she’s going the shop

• Haha
Reactions: 39

hereforthedrama1

Chatty Member
Tell me if I'm wrong but this 'cheat day' mentality on YT is so triggering and damaging. Acting like you can't eat things without it being a 'cheat', like what are you cheating? Food is not an enemy and stop acting like it is! It's harmful and it's wrong to make your viewers feel like they can't enjoy the odd slice of cake or a bar of chocolate in moderation without it being this big crime mentality.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

opini0nated

Chatty Member
okay I know I’m late to this but ana’s vogue challenge irked me. I posted two on my tik tok as I’m looking to get into modelling and have been asked to by companies a few times, along with just for friends for projects. I am also a fashion photographer so I use tik tok as a platform to share my work and get it out there like I use Wordpress and Instagram for too. Her simple video got thousands of views and everyone telling her she should start modelling when she’s not even close to good at modelling or model standards. Now I don’t think I’m that great of a model, but I know that models seem natural with posing and in the images, hers are so exaggerated. It’s so annoying that influencers get their videos blowing up while actual creatives don’t even get a chance. Vogue isn’t iconic for simple photo shoots like that, and I know it was Byron who took the photos who honestly is an ok photographer but just seems very simple and like his friend group, doesn’t have much creativity which reflects in his photography that he does and he follows trends a lot. I don’t know I wish that actual creatives who don’t have massive followings and YouTube friends like me and the photographers, artists and models I know got more credit for what we do.

• Heart

Jess786

Also when they were talking about fight or flight- ana thought that the ‘fight mode’ is literally punching someone when they scare you
whats sad about this is Julie’s reaction of “no Ana do you really not know what it means” to everything Ana doesn’t 100% know about - she’s so patronising omg it’s my pet peeve if my mum spoke to me like that I would tell her to stop being so patronising and talking down to me when you don’t even know what a clove of garlic is

• Haha