Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be just a cultural thing but I've from the U.S. (California) & Anastasia really isn't what most over here would consider to be attractive... besides the thin waist & big boobs, revealing clothes she wears. She's what we would call a "butter face" where everything looks ok, but her face. 🤐
So glad i'm not the only one who dosen't think shes all that looks wise.

Reactions: 8
It might be just a cultural thing but I've from the U.S. (California) & Anastasia really isn't what most over here would consider to be attractive... besides the thin waist & big boobs, revealing clothes she wears. She's what we would call a "butter face" where everything looks ok, but her face. 🤐
Yes yes and yes. I never understand when people say she’s pretty. I find her really.. not.

Reactions: 12
It’s so wrong that she uses her brother for videos. Yeah right now he may wanna be in them all the time but they aren’t thinking about the impact that would have on him as he grows up.

He also only wants to be in them as he sees his mum & sister do it all the time. It’s like when a kid wants something of yours as they always see you using it

I really hope they stop putting him in soon. Not only does him & Julie make the video unenjoyable I also just think it’s plain wrong to use your little brother for views

Reactions: 19
Ahh is 'butter face' an American thing? We used to say 'butterz' in school all the time to describe someone with a nice body and ugly face, didn't realise it was international!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Body like bay watch face from crime watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
It’s so wrong that she uses her brother for videos. Yeah right now he may wanna be in them all the time but they aren’t thinking about the impact that would have on him as he grows up.

He also only wants to be in them as he sees his mum & sister do it all the time. It’s like when a kid wants something of yours as they always see you using it

I really hope they stop putting him in soon. Not only does him & Julie make the video unenjoyable I also just think it’s plain wrong to use your little brother for views
She could easily film videos w him but not upload them? She’d have some cute things to look back one, without exposing him to the entire world and he’s happy he got to film a video
But she knows he gets views (for some reason) it’s just gross to use him like that

Reactions: 19
She could easily film videos w him but not upload them? She’d have some cute things to look back one, without exposing him to the entire world and he’s happy he got to film a video
But she knows he gets views (for some reason) it’s just gross to use him like that
I don't like YouTubers who put children in front of the camera for that reason, its gross to use them for views and publicize everything they do. Even if he may consent to it now, later on I can guarantee he WILL cringe and get bullied for it. If I can't even look back on some of my Instagram posts from a few months ago, how is a child like him going to survive with his bad moments and child-like manners shoved on the internet forever for millions of people to see? Ana and her mother should think about it in the long run for Atticus, and he may end up hating them for it.

Reactions: 17
I thought I was the one one who didn’t find Ana attractive or pretty. She’d definitely look better naturally as her foundation lips are awful and her tans are dreadful. Ana is far from ugly, it’s more her personality that is the worst imo and that can really change how attractive someone is.

Reactions: 15
“I only ate sweet foods for 24 hours” of course you did ana... sounds like your every day life

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg yes 😍😍😍Another food video 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 just what I needed

someone watch it and let me know it there’s anything slightly exciting because I cannot be bleeping arsed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Could she not had pineapple or something... how can you consume that much sugar

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg yes 😍😍😍Another food video 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 just what I needed

someone watch it and let me know it there’s anything slightly exciting because I cannot be bleeping arsed
she managed to stop her car from rolling cause Julie forgot to put the handbrake on. Only 'exciting' thing so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.