Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't find my bedroom rug this morning. Turn on Ana's video to find that she's gone and robbed it.

ok.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
Anastasia kingsnorth #11 - Her tan is dirty and makeup skills are a flop, she can’t be scared, she’s going the shop

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Anastasia kingsnorth #11- adores her boobs, tan beyond bad, cant pick up her dirty pad.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Once again, Copycat Ana strikes again. Saffron said she's decided against moving to London now and wants to rent for 1 year then build her own property in Brighton. LOL.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Lmao just thought of another one🤣🤣
Anastasia kingsnorth #11 - shes got wonky tits And a dirty tan, goes on about losing her virginity but she’s never had a man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
What annoys me about her £300 spend on shein, is the fact that she probably will return most of it, or it’ll never be seen on her insta or whatever, and those poor poor workers who are being treated absolutely disgustingly by the company, for her to then claim Back all the money she spent as part of her tax.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Anastasia Kingsnorth #11 - Dirty tans and lob sided tits, we all know she’s had sex and that sugar gives her the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What annoys me about her £300 spend on shein, is the fact that she probably will return most of it, or it’ll never be seen on her insta or whatever, and those poor poor workers who are being treated absolutely disgustingly by the company, for her to then claim Back all the money she spent as part of her tax.
That’s what annoys me too! Shein isn’t great, I understand all the implications from such cheap fast fashion but obviously not everyone has the finances of ana, (I’ve personally bought work wear in particular from shein, same as primark etc, because I can’t afford expensive nice clothes for my work) , but she won’t even have the sense to look after it, wear it, I doubt she’d even return it, just bin it, and it honestly hurts me to see people take money and clothes for granted when not everyone has luxuries like that

Reactions: 9
her new shein haul video saddens me.. she has the ability to make even clothing hauls so bland literally every single item was given the same 10 second review.. On another note though I’m actually so jealous of her figure (hi Julie) lmao god damn her metabolism

Reactions: 10
Lmao just thought of another one🤣🤣
Anastasia kingsnorth #11 - shes got wonky tits And a dirty tan, goes on about losing her virginity but she’s never had a man
i agree with the awful tanning and going on about sex/boys but making comments on her boobs being different sizes isn’t nice. It’s not her fault, all of our boobs are different and are all different shapes and sizes. Body shaming isn’t cute

Reactions: 20
reasons Ana is probably still single

• Julie
  • smells like onions.
  • looks like she hasn’t washed in years
  • smells like onions.
  • Julie
  • teeth
  • Atticus
  • clings onto people for example a byron.
  • Julie
  • smells like onion.
  • looks dirty.
  • fear of her period pads over floor.
  • onions.
  • the taste of deep fried food when they kiss her.
basically Julie, onions, deep friend food constantly, the I need a good scrub look.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
people on here comment about ana's appearance all the time, even i have, i dont think its gonna stop. from her teeth to her tits, if we want to stop 'body' shaming we should stop discussing everything about her appearance as a whole and instead just talk about her tit content

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.