Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oo how do we know that’s the house she wants?!
We don't, I imagine the person was just guessing. I don't think she would buy a house that big. Plus she really isnt thinking practically at all. She will be away so much on trips again soon so who will maintain the house while she's gone? At least Saffron's parents are smart enough to tell her to buy a luxurious penthouse/apartment in London with concierge service so theres very little worry about break-ins.

Reactions: 9
Plus she really isnt thinking practically at all. She will be away so much on trips again soon so who will maintain the house while she's gone? At least Saffron's parents are smart enough to tell her to buy a luxurious penthouse/apartment in London with concierge service so theres very little worry about break-ins.
I can imagine Julie wanting to 'house sit' for Ana while she's away, as Ana's new house would surely be nicer than the one they're in now. Then Julie and Atticus would just never leave cos Ana needs them for content right :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Didn’t realise she uploaded a vlog lmaooo, it was soooo half assed. Aren’t vlogs meant to be long???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think Jules gets housing benefit. She said in the maccies drive through video she had a few grand in the bank. Has Julie created only fans sure she used to be skint 👀
She said four figures. I’m thinking £27.64 or somewhere in that region.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m actually gobsmacked that she did her that dirty! They have private accounts to post stuff like that. She didn’t need to do it to that many people. Ana really shouldn’t be her friend anymore she’s trash
That’s actually so mean! Especially the teeth comparison cos those are Anna’s real teeth in the first pic, not altered by the filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why would Haz post that? She’s so nasty. Obviously Ana gets criticised on this thread, but as haz being one of her ‘best friends’ that story is so vile. Reminds me of a fake toxic friendship that is about slyly one upping each other all the time. Ana, please duck her off, you can do better 🤣

Reactions: 43
i just watched james charles most recent videos and he’s been inserting funny clips or funny sounds for the past year now, i feel like that’s what ana is trying to do but when she does it it just isn’t funny ?

Reactions: 8
Why would Haz post that? She’s so nasty. Obviously Ana gets criticised on this thread, but as haz being one of her ‘best friends’ that story is so vile. Reminds me of a fake toxic friendship that is about slyly one upping each other all the time. Ana, please duck her off, you can do better 🤣
Do you know what, I’m not really an Ana fan, but I reallllllly hope she get those teeth sorted and says a big duck you to Haz. Haz loves putting her down because of it, so when they’re straight she needs to leave her hanging with her not even 100k channel

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m so not an Ana fan but I feel like she’s got potential to be a reasonable person. I’d love to befriend her and give her a proper lifestyle make over - leave MeJulie and Bratticus behind and have some responsibility of looking after her own place, teach her how to cook simple, nutritious meals, get her exercising (she clearly doesn’t need it to stay in shape, but it would do wonders for her skin and mental health, and keep her in a routine), cut her hair into a long bob and dye it a darker, warmer colour, a good scrub and moisturise, wax her brows, better make up, ditch the toxic friends and step away from social media a bit - even if it’s just to volunteer one day a week or do something for someone other than herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Gosh I just watched the chicken nugget challenge from 3 years ago with Jules and they have both changed so much. Ana seems so much more down to Earth, and Jules seems much calmer and more pleasant. I wonder what changed them.

Reactions: 5
Gosh I just watched the chicken nugget challenge from 3 years ago with Jules and they have both changed so much. Ana seems so much more down to Earth, and Jules seems much calmer and more pleasant. I wonder what changed them.
Moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.