Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phaha I’m dead! Anas new video... “I worked super hard on editing this I think it’s really good and funny”... are you joking, thrown a couple memes in adding nothing to it... this girl has the creative capacity of a teaspoon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I have never in MY life seen someone eat like Julie and Atticus do?!! Why does Julie stick her whole tongue out to wrap around the chip? I'm actually feeling sick thinking about it :sick:

Also, world class thread title!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Phaha I’m dead! Anas new video... “I worked super hard on editing this I think it’s really good and funny”... are you joking, thrown a couple memes in adding nothing to it... this girl has the creative capacity of a teaspoon 😂😂
There were memes in it? Shows how much attention I paid lmaoooo Seriously thoug, i saw no new editing in the video

Reactions: 8
She said the video was sooooooo funny, but I didn’t even crack a smile once. That’s not even me just being miserable, I just don’t see what point of that video was actually funny?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i just checked insta and ana follows byron but he doesnt follow her. i wonder if anyone will pick up on it on twitter. if someone does pls could you post it here as i dont have twitter. bet ana is all sad now as she no longer has byron to say her sexual tit to

• Haha
I missed a few pages in the last thread... I’m confused with what the “filming crusty pad” thing is about?! Someone help me please!

Reactions: 4
I missed a few pages in the last thread... I’m confused with what the “filming crusty pad” thing is about?! Someone help me please!
ana left a pad full of period blood in one of her vlog videos. i dont remember which one but it has been linked in previous thread with a picture of it. it was on the floor next to a plate of food and clothes that she was trying on. she also was trying on bikinis and was gonna return loads while she was on lol. she then said she edited it out but it is still there for a second

• Sick
My ig shows Haz unfollowed Anna and Saff
Byron unfollowed no one
Anna unfollowed no one

Byron has a story from today promoting Saff’s video.

Wouldn’t surprise me if it was just for a video!

does anyone know how to check if they still follow each other on Twitter?

Reactions: 11
Do we think Atticus has been told about his behaviour as in the new video he apologised for screaming about the fly

Reactions: 7
ana left a pad full of period blood in one of her vlog videos. i dont remember which one but it has been linked in previous thread with a picture of it. it was on the floor next to a plate of food and clothes that she was trying on. she also was trying on bikinis and was gonna return loads while she was on lol. she then said she edited it out but it is still there for a second
that is disgusting, I’ll have to hunt for it I NEED to see this 🤮 I can’t seem to find it tho

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Byron unfollowed no one
Anna unfollowed no one

1591823434600.png

Just checked through this website and they don't follow each other on twitter

Reactions: 6
Byron unfollowed no one
Anna unfollowed no one

can see she's following Byron on Twitter but not Haz, unless I missed her.

that is disgusting, I’ll have to hunt for it I NEED to see this 🤮 I can’t seem to find it tho
i think in the thread before this one someone posted a screenshot and the video. it was like a holiday clothing haul one im not sure sorry

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.