Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wanted to scream when Atticus said that he didn’t want to have two jobs - “my youtube one is the main one”. I’m aware it’s a common aspiration for children nowadays to want to be a YouTuber but I find it sad that Atticus has learnt that straight from Ana that you don’t need to have a real job, just do YouTube...

Also Ana, your orange uneven tanned hands don’t look so good...
89F71289-77EE-410F-98F8-EAC7DCD136BB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
She’s peeped a house on zoopla and already acting likes she’s moved in 😭😭😂😂
5CB3A021-CA9E-495C-9CE1-96D2DB6D0E96.jpeg

I’m dying to comment “so will you still pay your mum’s rent when you have your own mortgage”

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Anas skin definitely isn’t helped by her diet
BUT
Bad skin is completely normal, especially when you’re young, and it’s not anything that anyone should ever be bullied for etc, in a lot of cases there is only so much you can do (diet, hygiene etc) , but ana, who claims to be so open with her audience but hide her skin and pretend it’s good for ads is so disingenuous & harmful. A face wash might help but not fix, and that’s ok, it’s ok to have a bad skin day (or year)
Idk i just think ana says one thing and does another? It makes me lose any ounce of respect
She did an AD for bondi sands maybe about 4/5days ago, with a script saying it was the best etc. Then on her live someone asked what her fave tan is and she mentioned a completely different one. Petty, but shows how influencers aren’t to be trusted, they will say anything for a pay check.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Fernyc

Just seen her story, why is she always going on about how clear her skin is? To me it looks red and irritated, I don’t have good skin myself but idk why she’s lying when we can all see it’s not clear at all 🤔

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Why is no one talking about Julie screaming through the drive through window ‘YOU WERE AT THAT COURSE WERENT YOU’

• Haha

purpletiffany

I’m surprised Ana didn’t try and tuck into her own face during this challenge seeing as it’s CAKEd in make up

Xxxxxxxx

• Haha

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Ana: Atticus what's it like living with the tyrannical mother dragon that is MeJulie?

Atticus: 10 out of 10

Ana: Atticus what's your favourite junk food?

Atticus: what does junk mean?

Ana: Atticus what do you want to be when you're older?

Atticus: I'm not answering that Ana they are swearing!!!!!

THE VIEWERS: 😒

• Haha

0cbxox

How shocked is everyone that she didn't try on the bikinis in the Shein haul? I thought she'd use it as an opportunity to show off her lobsided boobs

• Haha

LS932

We need to clarify the dad situation

It went:
1) Julie gets pregnant by Ana’s biological dad. Before Ana was born they split.
2) Julie gets with another guy who she DOESN’T have any children with but who raises Ana. Ana regards this as ‘dad’ and is who she talks about when she mentions dad NOT HER BIOLOGICAL FATHER.
3) Julie then gets with Atticus’ biological father but history repeats itself and they split before Atticus is born. However they seem to be on good terms and Atticus sees him regularly.

Thank you for listening to my Ted talk.

Reactions: 43

DoreenYadeley

VIP Member
Omg yes!!! I was screaming thinking right wtf courses is she going on? & you know she’s bad when they guy would rather go back to working the drive through window of Taco Bell or whatever it was than endure the rest of the course with mejulie
It was a course on Anger Management

• Haha

Anonymous6745

Chatty Member
6F5A649E-1E50-4A9E-972D-74763624EFC2.png

i will keep bringing my favourite ever quote of ana’s up until the day I die. “I’m SoOoOo ScArEd To Go OuT”

• Haha

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Why would Haz post that? She’s so nasty. Obviously Ana gets criticised on this thread, but as haz being one of her ‘best friends’ that story is so vile. Reminds me of a fake toxic friendship that is about slyly one upping each other all the time. Ana, please fuck her off, you can do better 🤣

airwolf97

'We don't know why atticus is easily offended' erm Ana you label any constructive criticism as hate and your mum flips her shit if anyone disagrees with her. You tell me......😆

• Haha