Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rant incoming ...

The fact that she can literally make a video where she goes to a shop, buys a cake and then eats it in front of a camera and get paid close to or if not OVER a THOUSAND pounds for it (obvs more if she slips in a cheeky #ad in there) whilst myself and many other key workers are working our ARSES off getting paid a fraction of what she does makes me feel ill.

So uncreative, unoriginal and out of touch it hurts

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 98
I actually feel nauseous now and I didn't even eat that tit, she did! 😂 I have many thoughts after watching that video.
Had to skip the part with Atticus because he has a face you just want to punch.
Did she really eat that entire tray of sticky toffee pudding at the end? I hope not.
Promoting the cupcake and doughnut platter as a good dinner because you don't have to cook makes me want to slap all the tan off her face for thinking that is an okay thing to say.
Said she's going to eat a salad after the video. Hahahaha funny. I'm sure you will. 🙄
When is this girl going to get cancelled because she really is getting paid an absurd amount of money to sit down once a week and eat food on camera.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Ana if you’re reading this, to quote your mother...”your content could be more broad” 😂😂. Never agreed more with MeJulie in all my life

• Haha
Reactions: 30
even without photoshop her nose is actually nice and suits her face, she really just be hopping on saffy b’s bandwagon x
I've always thought her nose was the worst of her features to be honest 🙊 Aside from her teeth of course. Not the bridge so much, but the nostrils are a little strange looking. I do like her eyes though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just felt like an excuse to eat junk food all day. She could have had yogurt and fruit for her breakfast quite easily? Also, considering she often cheats on these videos, she could have made like... chicken in a sweet sticky sauce and had sweet potatoes if she wanted to bend the idea of 'sweet' foods a little. Banana bread!! No research, thought or effort put into the video whatsoever, as always.

If I ever get a sweet craving, just send me this video and it'll disappear. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just felt like an excuse to eat junk food all day. She could have had yogurt and fruit for her breakfast quite easily? Also, considering she often cheats on these videos, she could have made like... chicken in a sweet sticky sauce and had sweet potatoes if she wanted to bend the idea of 'sweet' foods a little. Banana bread!! No research, thought or effort put into the video whatsoever, as always.

If I ever get a sweet craving, just send me this video and it'll disappear. 🤢
I don’t think Ana is capable of thinking that far in front of her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Rant incoming ...

The fact that she can literally make a video where she goes to a shop, buys a cake and then eats it in front of a camera and get paid close to or if not OVER a THOUSAND pounds for it (obvs more if she slips in a cheeky #ad in there) whilst myself and many other key workers are working our ARSES off getting paid a fraction of what she does makes me feel ill.

So uncreative, unoriginal and out of touch it hurts
I get it but unfortunately most of this generation on YouTube are really not doing much. And tbh I think it’s great - there’s money out there and she’s managed to crack it at 19. Obviously this is not a long term career and who knows what the future holds but I can’t blame her for doing it - eating cake and getting paid hundreds of pounds 🤷🏼‍♀️
Unfortunately working in the media industry pays more than healthcare and education which obviously isn’t morally correct and I don’t agree with but it’s the industry. (I’m an online tutor and get paid hourly) but hats off to her tbh, I think most people would love to do what she does lol and if you don’t, that’s fine too 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Love how at the start of the video she mentioned she'd never done a spicy or sweet food challenge, and she chose sweet. Can you imagine ana eating anything with a hint of spice or seasoning in it, let alone for 24hrs. She literally has the palate of a 3 year old, its on par with Atticus' , I highly doubt there is even salt and pepper in that household and can't even imagine their bland unseasoned 'meals' they eat everyday.

At least spicy would've been more entertaining, she literally ate her normal diet for 24hrs, would have been funny to see her out of her comfort zone when it comes to flavours.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hello, I have been reading these threads for a while now and finally decided to create an account.

Anastasia literally goes and buys cakes, sweets and just eats it for 24 hours! How could you not be sick from that.

The whole Haz thing... Well if you think back Haz actually left the podcast due to “mental health” if it is because of that that’s fine however it came at a weird time tbh

What does everyone else think?

Reactions: 11
Love how at the start of the video she mentioned she'd never done a spicy or sweet food challenge, and she chose sweet. Can you imagine ana eating anything with a hint of spice or seasoning in it, let alone for 24hrs. She literally has the palate of a 3 year old, its on par with Atticus' , I highly doubt there is even salt and pepper in that household and can't even imagine their bland unseasoned 'meals' they eat everyday.

At least spicy would've been more entertaining, she literally ate her normal diet for 24hrs, would have been funny to see her out of her comfort zone when it comes to flavours.

yeah it made me laugh when she said her mum was making a PROPER bolognese with ALL THE meat, sauce and mushrooms .... MMMM YUM hahahhaaha i mean, would it not just be dry pasta without meat and sauce....

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I feel like she said that cause the next time she does it she will be like ‘ I did a sweet challenge and you all went absolutely mad for it so now I’m doing spicy one’

she’ll go to Tesco and get a chicken vindaloo ready meal and call it a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Haha totally agree- it would be one of her more entertaining videos.
Correct me if I am wrong but did she not say that Red Onion is spicy somewhere. I just remember her saying that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve not written on one of these before but here we are. I can’t imagine how often she gets thrush with all this sugar she eats!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Okay it's time for a mini rant.
Someone mentioned this earlier - but the little 'meme' clips she plays in her videos. SO many of them are just people of color saying something in their non-British accents. Maybe I'm missing out on the humor because I don't have the context and don't keep up with 'memes' like that, but it bothers me so much. It's pretty recent I think - most of these clips have featured black people.

In her previous video (Road trip to Taco Bell) at 3:26 there's an Indian guy saying 'disco time' which is only supposed to be funny because of his strong accent? I wasn't sure if I'm being oversensitive since I'm Indian. But in this video (only eating sweet foods) at 9:12 she imitates a black guy saying 'Your mouth is moving a lot like a rat' in his accent!!! I find it gross that she's copying these peoples' accents and laughing at them when it seems like the whole joke is plainly that these people speak differently from her. Please tell me your thoughts, I would love to know if I'm overreacting.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I stupidly used to think that she secretly eats clean and works out to maintain her figure, but claims to eat Maccys to come across as relatable. But, the fact that she didn't complain ONCE about feeling sick or bloated goes to show that this is her normal diet.

Reactions: 17
I swear her videos are only food related nowadays. Her content is so boring. And I absolutely agree with what someone said that it’s ridiculous that’s she makes £££ off them whilst there are people who do jobs that are way more risky and require more effort and earn very little money

Reactions: 20
Okay it's time for a mini rant.
Someone mentioned this earlier - but the little 'meme' clips she plays in her videos. SO many of them are just people of color saying something in their non-British accents. Maybe I'm missing out on the humor because I don't have the context and don't keep up with 'memes' like that, but it bothers me so much. It's pretty recent I think - most of these clips have featured black people.

In her previous video (Road trip to Taco Bell) at 3:26 there's an Indian guy saying 'disco time' which is only supposed to be funny because of his strong accent? I wasn't sure if I'm being oversensitive since I'm Indian. But in this video (only eating sweet foods) at 9:12 she imitates a black guy saying 'Your mouth is moving a lot like a rat' in his accent!!! I find it gross that she's copying these peoples' accents and laughing at them when it seems like the whole joke is plainly that these people speak differently from her. Please tell me your thoughts, I would love to know if I'm overreacting.
I think she's trying to do what another youtuber called Nella Rose has been doing in her videos where if she's in a video with friends or other youtubers she'll quote a meme and insert the clip shes referencing but with Nella it seems vvvv natural and she's been doing that forever HOWEVER with Ana it seems like she's trying to come across more humorous in her videos because she doesn't have any comedic value - I think it comes across so forced that it becomes uncomfortable to watch. Not to mention the memes shes putting into her videos aren't funny to anyone that isn't 5 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.