Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone fill me in with what’s happening with haz, Anna and Byron pls lol

Reactions: 4
Why is no one talking about Julie screaming through the drive through window ‘YOU WERE AT THAT COURSE WERENT YOU’

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Why is no one talking about Julie screaming through the drive through window ‘YOU WERE AT THAT COURSE WERENT YOU’
Omg yes!!! I was screaming thinking right wtf courses is she going on? & you know she’s bad when they guy would rather go back to working the drive through window of Taco Bell or whatever it was than endure the rest of the course with mejulie

• Haha
Reactions: 27
6841BE24-BB92-4E44-B782-1D6B5BFE63C2.jpeg

I was genuinely shocked seeing this photo. I know she fake tans a lot but this awful. Bordering black fishing at this point - she’s made her face 10 x darker than it naturally is? I fake tan myself and I do it for a little glow because I am so pasty white but this is honestly outrageous I’ve never seen her face this dark before. Please stop Ana 😳 profiting from racial ambiguity at the same time as promoting BLM is not it.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Firstly, can we please get Ana a coloured lipstick. It looks so bleeping stupid, like she has foundation lips ....between that and her unfilled eyebrows she always looks unfinished.

Secondly, can we just LOL at what will be left of Haz’s career and wardrobe after shunning and rejecting all these big brands. I don’t think she’ll get a lot of revenue from “Oxfam clothing haul” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Bless her, poor Ana pouring her heart out about feeling anxious leaving the house and MeJulie's there sneaking handfuls of her 'DURTY FRIES' n shoving them in her gob

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also when they were talking about fight or flight- ana thought that the ‘fight mode’ is literally punching someone when they scare you

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Also when they were talking about fight or flight- ana thought that the ‘fight mode’ is literally punching someone when they scare you
whats sad about this is Julie’s reaction of “no Ana do you really not know what it means” to everything Ana doesn’t 100% know about - she’s so patronising omg it’s my pet peeve if my mum spoke to me like that I would tell her to stop being so patronising and talking down to me when you don’t even know what a clove of garlic is

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What annoys me most about Julie is she’ll say something, then Ana will say “yeah that’s right” and straight away Julie jumps in over her talking going ‘yeah, yep, yeah I knew it, yeah, yeah that’s right yeah, I thought I was right yeah’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I live in the same town as me Julie and ana and look what I saw today on Twitter - me Julie doing what she does best! Wellingborough Tesco this was
i go that tesco and b&m near there all the time🤢 god help me if I bumped into them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.