Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember in her reacting to hate via tattle video, she said she was a makeup guru. Oh honey, if you call an every day, caked in orange foundation, no eyeshadow and foundation lips what a makeup guru does, I must be close to jeffree stars level lmaooo.
seriously though, when was the last time she did a dramatic eye look, or put on a different colour lip??? Ana you are no makeup guru now

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She isn't a makeup artist that's for sure, I think she struggles to find what her niche actually is?

She isn't a model, makeup artist, guru or anything...

Maybe she's a fast food influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She isn't a makeup artist that's for sure, I think she struggles to find what her niche actually is?

She isn't a model, makeup artist, guru or anything...

Maybe she's a fast food influencer?
That's what happens when you have the personality (and colour) of a house brick!! 😳 Can't wait for her McDonald's collaboration with big mac flavoured lip gloss and a beige eyeshadow palette to represent all the shades of a chicken nugget...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone seen her latest tiktok??? Her hair is suddenly blonder, way less roots. And it’s cut nicer. Has she been to a secret hairdresser and broke social distancing rules??
She’s said to people in the comments that she’s cut it herself but there’s definitely a difference in colour too. I could be wrong, but there’s no way she’s managed that transformation herself...
I dunno, to me she still has mad roots...

View attachment 153343
couldn’t think of a worse video idea than this
Can someone ask him to rate me Julie's eyebrows out of 10

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ana: Atticus what's it like living with the tyrannical mother dragon that is MeJulie?

Atticus: 10 out of 10

Ana: Atticus what's your favourite junk food?

Atticus: what does junk mean?

Ana: Atticus what do you want to be when you're older?

Atticus: I'm not answering that Ana they are swearing!!!!!

THE VIEWERS: 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Does anyone actually believe that Atticus WANTS to do this and it’s not just Ana pimping him out to jump on the asking questions trend that honestly will not work with a bleeping 5 year old.
I’ve always thought Ana’s videos verge on “kids content” and should probably get demonetised. She is definitely grooming him for YouTube. The family just aren’t grafters and they don’t want to work to earn an honest living.

Reactions: 17
I’ve always thought Ana’s videos verge on “kids content” and should probably get demonetised. She is definitely grooming him for YouTube. The family just aren’t grafters and they don’t want to work to earn an honest living.
Honestly I feel her content is aimed at juvenile delinquents.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everyone saying about Ana going to McDonalds and stuff, but hardly anyone on Saffron’s thread is commenting on the fact that she took a picture inside Casey’s house (they’re back from Brazil now) and Wendy put a picture up of her and Darren hugging Casey’s children. I know this isn’t Saffron’s thread, but at least Ana hasn’t (at least publicly) broken the rules. Just an observation!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Everyone saying about Ana going to McDonalds and stuff, but hardly anyone on Saffron’s thread is commenting on the fact that she took a picture inside Casey’s house (they’re back from Brazil now) and Wendy put a picture up of her and Darren hugging Casey’s children. I know this isn’t Saffron’s thread, but at least Ana hasn’t (at least publicly) broken the rules. Just an observation!
It’s awful how these “influencers” think the lockdown rules don’t apply to them

Reactions: 17
There's no denying that she's an attractive girl (more so if she toned down on the makeup and dyed her hair brunette) but facially I don't think she has the model look. She's more girl next door pretty, whereas models tend to have sharp striking features
It might be just a cultural thing but I've from the U.S. (California) & Anastasia really isn't what most over here would consider to be attractive... besides the thin waist & big boobs, revealing clothes she wears. She's what we would call a "butter face" where everything looks ok, but her face. 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 33
i couldn’t agree more, i don’t think she’s very uhm.. pretty but i feel bad saying it..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It might be just a cultural thing but I've from the U.S. (California) & Anastasia really isn't what most over here would consider to be attractive... besides the thin waist & big boobs, revealing clothes she wears. She's what we would call a "butter face" where everything looks ok, but her face. 🤐
Same same

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.