Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anybody else getting tanya burr, louise pentland and zoella vibes from the whole saff/ana/haz friendship? or is it just me? also if haz is doing this whole ‘tricking my fans into believing I fell out with my bff’ video then even for the likes of her, it’s a bad taste and a petty video to make, especially with all the important issues going on that hypocritical haz herself will half heartedly acknowledge and be blind to the parts that benefit her (e.g- still working with brands that are just as bad as the ones she called out)

Reactions: 14
She did post a black square but deleted it after Haz called saffron out for not educating people so Ana quickly deleted hers.

View attachment 151689
Not a friend is she! I find that a bit snakes tbh. You don’t publically embarassment your friend do you? You direct message them and educate them. And she has the cheek to call her a friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Anyone notice on the entirely accurate podcast IG it just says Byron and Anna are the hosts (in the bio).

Don’t know what it said before though.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sometimes I think about how low-effort her content is, yet how she raves on about how proud she is with what she's putting out, and how passionate she is. I can't imagine sitting there being chuffed with myself and thinking I'm a creative wizard for eating some McDonald's with my tongue hanging out like I'm a panting dog.

Eating fast food with my know-it-all mum, making sure people know I'm not a virgin, and showing off my new polyester clothes I'll throw out in three months = certified quality content.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Anyone notice on the entirely accurate podcast IG it just says Byron and Anna are the hosts (in the bio).

Don’t know what it said before though.
I think this is because she has left their management and the podcast was definitely because of the management team cause Byron said they’re always in the room and told them to reign it in.

Reactions: 7
The Q&A with her mum

Why was she soooooo adamant she's had a one night stand when they didn't have sex.

It's OK just to be like "nah I haven't" View attachment 151213
Lol she even threw in “I had a few”

Tiktok unsafe link https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Ana would get crucified if she did this to jules.

Thissss is so infuriating, because to me it’s literally like she’s saying ‘I’m so skinny, you can’t be like me, I’m so skinny, my jeans don’t fit, I can’t find jeans that fit my tiny skinny waist’ and it’s literally angering me bc it’s making me think why aren’t I like that I eat so much healthier than her and do an hour workout a day. I can’t even begin to imagine what her younger (and my age) audience are thinking.
Reasons why I was so pissed when she said “I think my abs are starting to pop out” in a few vids back, since when did rib cage outline (something everyone has) equate to abs

Reactions: 8
Lol she even threw in “I had a few”
Is it right to be this proud of one night stands? Like nothing against anyone who’s had one it’s your life who am I to judge but like there’s always been a stigma around one night stands in my experience where I’m from.

Reactions: 14
Is it right to be this proud of one night stands? Like nothing against anyone who’s had one it’s your life who am I to judge but like there’s always been a stigma around one night stands in my experience where I’m from.
not to defend ana duck the stigma.
if a single woman wants to have sex one night then so she can?

Reactions: 28
I’m completely lost here... what is the Haz drama?😅
Haz unfollowed Saffron cos Saffron didn’t support BLM in the way Haz thought she should (by posting the black square on IG). Anna then deleted her black square after Haz commented on Saff’s black square.

Haz has now unfollowed Anna and left the management company they’re all signed to. We don’t know why though.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s not the fact that she had a one night stand (no one has the right to critique/judge her personal life) it’s the fact that shes trying to make it seem like boys are lining up to have one with her, as well as how much importance she places on this subject matter bc she goes on and on about it in her vids

Reactions: 24
I agree whole heartedly 100%, it’s more it seemed like she was trying to convince herself that she’s had multiple one night stands when she never slept with any of these boys 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The Q&A with her mum

Why was she soooooo adamant she's had a one night stand when they didn't have sex.

It's OK just to be like "nah I haven't" View attachment 151213
Yeah that made me cringe so so hard, you’ve legit not done it so when her mum said ‘oh when you’ve slept with someone on the night and not seen them again’ you’d just say no, cos you haven’t???? But of course she had to add ‘yeah I have cos I’ve done everything but sex with them and never seen them again, that’s happened a few times’ HONESTLY WHO ASKED??? Stop trying to show off about doing stuff with boys it’s beyond tragic, especially in front of your mum it’s actually weird behaviour

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Very nasty of ana to basically threaten that girls job by showing a poxy tweet to management. Cheeky as duck as well considering she's never worked a day in her life apart from swanning off on free holidays and basing her content around eating fast food. Needs a big dose of what the real world is like. The fact she deleted her tweet after as well goes to show even she knew how much of a twit she made of herself. And yes I am bitter because some of us work full time and still struggle to make ends meet whilst people like that do the bare minimum and make shed loads, I'd understand it more if she actually put the effort in but her videos are becoming difficult to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
if ana wants to discuss one night stands so much, she could make a video on the safety and the dangers around them. i dont judge, but i know its a thing where it is dangerous as a lot happen while drunk.

also i wonder why haz left the management? how is she gonna get any deals and stuff with brands

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.