Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6180A26C-D641-4B14-A261-6553A1D62378.png
79B0A4D1-1463-4B26-B92A-1F90A54E13AE.png
6F738A22-6BC1-4877-A133-A249AC951FCC.png

Or in other words “hey everyone, look at my skinny waist and my BoOb OnE sIzE bIgGeR tHaN tHe OtHeR” thanks for adding to my insecurities ana, really appreciate it 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Reactions: 16
View attachment 154001View attachment 154004View attachment 154005
Or in other words “hey everyone, look at my skinny waist and my BoOb OnE sIzE bIgGeR tHaN tHe OtHeR” thanks for adding to my insecurities ana, really appreciate it 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾
Wait does she like put make up on her mid ab like to enhance it more? It looks so different if you compare the first one to the last one? I’m a year older than her and I wouldn’t say her body is anything particularly special, but that’s just my opinion. It’s definitely better than her face tho, her face is in no way proportional to her body

FBE0831B-9D24-4620-8B7D-F97C2C371421.jpeg
Glad I’m not the only one who sees it! Wish she would start waking up to the fact that her core audience are a bunch of impressionable teen girls who will question as to why they don’t have the body she portrays she has after seeing her eat nothing but junk food or processed food. Had enough of her pretending to be perfect, whether it’s slyly contouring her stomach or deleting comments on people trying to educate her what George Floyd’s name actually is, not that she has any, but where is the authenticity, or the real ness? Almost convinced she isn’t human, she has no personality and don’t even get me started on the disgusting way her and her family eats 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
TW: mentions of ED and calorie counting
I haven’t watched the whole video yet but watched the start while getting ready earlier and omg her basket was enough to make me feel ill. I am smaller than Ana and have a fast metabolism, also a year older, but I also struggle with an ED and count calories all the time. I would feel so sick if I ate that food, today I tried to ignore my thoughts and enjoy a barbecue with my family and made a cake for them too and even though I ate a small amount and left about a quarter of my cake, I felt like that’s too much. I couldn’t imagine eating like Ana did today, I genuinely feel sick just thinking about the richness of just one of those cakes and I have a massive sweet tooth and love baking things for friends and family. My teeth would be killing and oh my someone said They feel that fuzzy texture when thet eat too much sugar, me too! I’d die if I did that challenge. But it definitely is similar to Her normal diet, even right now on her story she’s having pizza. I don’t know why she said a cheat day when it’s not a cheat day to her and that phrase is just so bad anyway. She ate healthier in the 10K calorie challenge.

also I saw someone say about her baking and cooking for a 24h challenge and I’d like to see that and no packets either. Hey Ana if you’re reading this, do that challenge!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
C43766B6-30D2-4E75-BA80-DD6EE9D2A7DB.jpeg

😂😂😂😂😂😂 (This person sees what we are seeing 🎉, hopefully saffron leaves it so it can get more likes 👍🏻)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Do u reckon? The hands look really manly imo 😂😂😂 could be tho
If you brave it and on me jules story (nothing too traumatising today I promise) she’s wearing the same T-shirt as the one in the pic, the sleeves are identical. And you can see Julie has the same man hands in her Daniel wellington watch story jealous are ya? Jealous you’re not flogging tit on your insta story that no one actually buys?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ana’s the type of girl who will buy Aldi’s chicken and say it’s not as nice as tesco’s just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh she's been gobbling more #gifted sugar filled treats down as well...

Followed by a gigantic pizza 20hrs later.

But you eat really healthy all the time when you're not filming right hun????

Screenshot_20200614_185320.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 154001View attachment 154004View attachment 154005

Pls don’t be insecure ❤ Its hard not too be when on instagram but no ones perfect and I honestly beleieve 110% that
1. A persons vibes makes up 90% of their beauty duck the outside
2. Everyones beautiful in there own way
I need to practice what I preach bcos im constantly on insta putting my self down but we cant do this cos its unhealthy
Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Julie and atticus are so dramatic it’s so god damn annoying I rmb in an old video Julie had to eat a spoonful of hot sauce and she literally spat the whole thing out and started choking like someone was strangling her (the noises were HORRID) and in a krispy kreme vid few years back she ate a donut with salt and oil on it with Ana in the car and she literally started gagging and needed to run out the car

• Haha
Reactions: 23
one of her videos have just came up on my recommendEd, and the first thing she said was “I slept in my makeup again”?? The only time I’ve ever slept in my makeup was when I was literally paralytic (I’d been spiked lmao) after a night out, I even slept in my sick covered clothes and forgot to brush my teeth and ended up sleeping On my bedroom floor. But that was the only time. And even then, the second I woke up I felt so grim and instantly had to wash my makeup off etc. Like is this a normal thing to fall asleep in your makeup or??

Reactions: 20
She is promoting such an unhealthy and dangerous image to young people.

So many comments on her video saying "wish I could eat this and be as skinny as you"

I'd love a doctor to do a response video breaking down how much sugar she's consumed and how it'll affect her and her long term health.

Also if you watch closely she literally only has a bite of things and we all know most of that food and plastic packaging will just get chucked and end up in a landfill.
Right?? I’m pretty sure the only reason why she’s able to maintain her figure whilst eating all this junk (tbh after looking at pap pics they look compeltely different from her ig, nonetheless she’s still slim thought) is bc her portion sizes are tiny, pretty sure she didn’t finish all the cakes in her vid

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.