Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a daughter of a farmer, seeing all these influencers standing in fields of crops on their instagrams infuriates me. They are walking into these fields, trampling crops whilst also trespassing. People trespassing on fields is an increasing problem for farmers and by these influencers posing and taking pictures in the fields it’s encouraging others to do so too. This may seem like a very minor thing to complain about but it’s NOT OK. Farmers loose money over this! Defo have lost respect for a lot of you tubers, including Ana, over this. Why is this seen as ok

how would these influencers like it if farmers went into their gardens without permission to get a picture for their Instagram???

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
She’s literally always CAKED in makeup. If I were to put my nail to her face, it’d leave a dent

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
As a daughter of a farmer, seeing all these influencers standing in fields of crops on their instagrams infuriates me. They are walking into these fields, trampling crops whilst also trespassing. People trespassing on fields is an increasing problem for farmers and by these influencers posing and taking pictures in the fields it’s encouraging others to do so too. This may seem like a very minor thing to complain about but it’s NOT OK. Farmers loose money over this! Defo have lost respect for a lot of you tubers, including Ana, over this. Why is this seen as ok

how would these influencers like it if farmers went into their gardens without permission to get a picture for their Instagram???
I completely agree, I have always thought this when someone posts a picture, but no ones ever said anything about it. I really don’t understand why they can’t just stand in front of the crops and crop the bottom of the picture, it would look very similar.

Reactions: 19
Why do y'all call Ana, Typhoid Ana? I'm probably very late to this but I just joined the thread.

Reactions: 3
I completely agree, I have always thought this when someone posts a picture, but no ones ever said anything about it. I really don’t understand why they can’t just stand in front of the crops and crop the bottom of the picture, it would look very similar.
Exactly! No one ever mentions how wrong it is. It just shows a complete lack of respect for the people who provide our food. In one of Anas pictures she’s standing in a wheat field. If we all went out and trampled through wheat fields to get pictures for instagram, we wouldn’t be able to get produce like bread. NO BUNS FOR YOU MCDONALDS ANA 😲 and we all know what that would mean for her career...

Reactions: 18
Why do her friends not tell her she needs to fill her brows in. I'd get it more if she was flaunting the natural makeup look, but she shovels on the foundation 😭 Thought mejulie might've said something as she was very outspoken in the video when Ana did her makeup bad on purpose, but our Jules is hardly the poster girl for good eyebrows is she 😂

Why do y'all call Ana, Typhoid Ana? I'm probably very late to this but I just joined the thread.
In the last thread, when we found out she doesn't wash her hands after going to the toilet, someone likened her to this woman https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Mallon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There was a point when I used to like Anna cause she seemed genuine and relatable because she didn’t have a huge house or tons of money but then I stopped watching her just before she moved into the new house because since then she’s let the the money get to her and she just seems soooo ungrateful and snotty like she’s always had money. She used to at least try to make decent content but now she’s just lazy and mejulie has always been unbearable

Reactions: 25
There was a point when I used to like Anna cause she seemed genuine and relatable because she didn’t have a huge house or tons of money but then I stopped watching her just before she moved into the new house because since then she’s let the the money get to her and she just seems soooo ungrateful and snotty like she’s always had money. She used to at least try to make decent content but now she’s just lazy and mejulie has always been unbearable
This. She really missed the bar when she stopped vlogging, they were very relatable and genuine and I really enjoyed them. But I do think it’s more become about money, flashy things and just lots of ads and sponsored posts. If she started just genuinely vlogging, showing more of her personality than this ‘lost my virginity and OMG I kiss so many boys on nights out!!’ personality she has going she would become a lot more likeable. I still think you can tell she’s more bearable than Saffron- saffron is fake, certain personality for the camera and I know friends of friends that have all vouched she’s stuck up etc in person, Ana I think is still a lot more likeable even though she can be awful at times, she just needs to actually put some effort in 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Everytime I log onto tiktok to see shes done another post about a non existence boy. Girl you're single. You state every second you're single and never had a boyfriend. Stop. Someone give this girl a toy or something she clearly gagging for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It might just be me but I don’t see YouTube as an actual job and I don’t think we should be encouraging younger children that being a YouTube is a great job when in a while it will die out. It’s very obvious that Atticus only wants to be one because of Ana. Also when I say youtuber I mean people like Ana who rely on YouTube for a living

Reactions: 16
innit lmfaooo can someone please send a vibrator or somet to her P.o. box? it’s so embarrassing watching her overcompensate for being desperate ,
i promise one night stands are nothing to brag about especially when they probs last for 30 seconds (can say from experience 😟)

i thought atticus was quite cute in her new video, bless him. it’s not his fault his mum is a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I didn't already know who Ana was and I saw her while scrolling through tiktok, I would assume she was 15/16-years-old based on the fact her content is literally that of a standard girl that age. Totally fine for a girl who's actually 15/16, but Ana... you are turning 20 this year. We know you don't have the humour to make it as a funny tiktoker, or the skills to become a cooking tiktoker, but you could have at least tried your hand at becoming a furry tiktoker before reverting to being 15. At this point I would cringe less at something like that instead of what she does now.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.