Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear she has asked him these questions in every single video she's filmed with him before
Do people recognise you in public, do you think I am a good sister blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"you think you'll have your first kiss when you're 26? wow never could be me" we get it ana .

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I feel like at this point she reads the thread, does exactly what the thread is critiquing her for just to “embrace the hate” and to show she isn’t bothered or wtv but it just looks childish bc it’s constructive criticism x there’s a difference between the haters

Reactions: 12
I feel like at this point she reads the thread, does exactly what the thread is critiquing her for just to “embrace the hate” and to show she isn’t bothered or wtv but it just looks childish bc it’s constructive criticism x there’s a difference between the haters
Tbh I said on here that the memes she wasn’t putting in her videos recently were so quick you couldn’t even hear what they were Erebus saying...but they were better in this video. Ngl the Ruth langsford one made me laugh 😂. So i deffo think she reads this

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ew no it was so cringy when she was going on about people kiss an average of 18 people and she was trying to be quirky because she’s kissed loads. Most people go mad and kiss randomers on nights out, why is she holding onto that so much 😭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
He said ‘how much have you got on’
About her fake tan 🤣🤣🤣 we wonder too love

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ew no it was so cringy when she was going on about people kiss an average of 18 people and she was trying to be quirky because she’s kissed loads. Most people go mad and kiss randomers on nights out, why is she holding onto that so much 😭
I kind of think her talking about that topic so much is cos her whole job is revolves around talking about herself and that’s what she’s been fully focussed on for 3 years.

I thought maybe cos she didn’t continue with education after 16 (which is totally fine and I don’t judge anyone for that) might mean she missed out on that phase going into adulthood where that stuff was a main topic of convo in friendship groups at school/college. Though Byrons many videos about sex disproves that theory cos he’s actually at uni!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
'We don't know why atticus is easily offended' erm Ana you label any constructive criticism as hate and your mum flips her tit if anyone disagrees with her. You tell me......😆

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Is the stuff that Ana gets gifted fake as well?? Ik Julie has fake designer bags from those random websites so I assume some of Ana’s gifted Jordan’s arent authentic ones either??

Reactions: 6
Yikes... ALL of that time and effort... those hours and hours of blood sweat and tears she’s claiming to put into her videos and she can’t even bloody spell the word spoilt in her thumbnail... she either carelessly missed the mistake (ie not putting as much time into her content as she “claims”) or is in fact just as illiterate as she comes across !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Quite upset. I left a comment on her vlog saying I found it sad that her vlog channel played a massive role in building her platform and now she only vlogs when it's an ad. Just saw that she described this as 'hate' on her story when it was constructive criticism, and numerous others have commented it. I wish 'influencers' could accept they are sometimes in the wrong. I quite like Ana and I am rooting for her to find herself, but it feels like a slap in the face.
Did you take a screenshot? I didn't see that but I also commented that all her vlogs are ads!

Reactions: 6
Yikes... ALL of that time and effort... those hours and hours of blood sweat and tears she’s claiming to put into her videos and she can’t even bloody spell the word spoilt in her thumbnail... she either carelessly missed the mistake (ie not putting as much time into her content as she “claims”) or is in fact just as illiterate as she comes across !
jealous are ya? jealous your not spolit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
is this the new trend now using your foundation as lipstick??
I even tried the filter she used on this to picture to see if it was just the filter but no that’s actually the colour lipstick she has on
She’s about 15 years too late with this trend. Who remembers the dream matte mousse days?!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Came straight over here after watching the new video.. at 12:33 she starts listing things going on in the world but cuts after saying the virus?? Did you say George Lloyd again Ana and have to edit it out? Or did atticus say something offensive in return that he's learnt from Julie??

The cut is shocking, just shows her fakeness along with never acknowledging the George Floyd typo and then going on to say his name wrong in another video

Reactions: 19
I actually don't think I can sit through a whole Bratticus video. Did anything interesting happen or is it just him screaming over her the entire time?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.