Anastasia Kingsnorth #10 Typhoid Ana don’t give a fig, now wash your hands you detty pig!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all go an dislike her vid on YT pls. It’s promoting such unhealthy issues for young people.

Reactions: 12
Her latest tiktok, no Ana. Your natural hair is better, looks less damaged. You looked better before. Better skin, everything.
Maybe it's just me but natural dark blonde hair is so underrated. Hers was really healthy looking and complemented her complexion nicely. I don't get the indiscriminate bleaching trend

Reactions: 14
I actually feel nauseous now and I didn't even eat that tit, she did! 😂 I have many thoughts after watching that video.
Had to skip the part with Atticus because he has a face you just want to punch.
Did she really eat that entire tray of sticky toffee pudding at the end? I hope not.
Promoting the cupcake and doughnut platter as a good dinner because you don't have to cook makes me want to slap all the tan off her face for thinking that is an okay thing to say.
Said she's going to eat a salad after the video. Hahahaha funny. I'm sure you will. 🙄
When is this girl going to get cancelled because she really is getting paid an absurd amount of money to sit down once a week and eat food on camera.
Her idea of a salad will be a few iceberg lettuce leaves, a whole raw red onion, some cherry tomatoes, a few pickled onions and a scotch egg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
'My mums doing a full on spaghetti bolognese - we've got like the whole sauce, the mince...' So a normal spaghetti bolognese then Ana?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Remember that video the other month where she made something and measured out the sugar and was like oh wow that’s a lot of sugar. She has no idea

God help her when she moves out.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay it's time for a mini rant.
Someone mentioned this earlier - but the little 'meme' clips she plays in her videos. SO many of them are just people of color saying something in their non-British accents. Maybe I'm missing out on the humor because I don't have the context and don't keep up with 'memes' like that, but it bothers me so much. It's pretty recent I think - most of these clips have featured black people.

In her previous video (Road trip to Taco Bell) at 3:26 there's an Indian guy saying 'disco time' which is only supposed to be funny because of his strong accent? I wasn't sure if I'm being oversensitive since I'm Indian. But in this video (only eating sweet foods) at 9:12 she imitates a black guy saying 'Your mouth is moving a lot like a rat' in his accent!!! I find it gross that she's copying these peoples' accents and laughing at them when it seems like the whole joke is plainly that these people speak differently from her. Please tell me your thoughts, I would love to know if I'm overreacting.
You're not overreacting. In their minds people of foreign descent are only palatable if they're fully westernised, are insecure enough about their heritage to never bring it up in public and speak a "respectable" accent

Reactions: 18
I think she actually creates a lot of food waste though, you see her taking small bites of all the different food but I doubt she actually finishes most of it. Whenever she does food challenge videos like this or the one with her mum using the first letter of their name you always see her buying stuff that doesn't even get used in the video like the brownie sharer.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
when she was putting all of the cakes and stuff in the trolly i was shocked, how is she not embarrassed and why is she eating all of it in a video? Other people have done this sweet food challenge but the difference between them and ana is that you know they don’t do this everyday but ana literally eats these things EVERYDAY and isn’t shamed by it because she is normal weight, if a bigger person was doing this challenge people would probably think about how it’s unhealthy af, Anas fans need to wake up this isn’t ‘good quarantine’ content because she didn’t even quarantine! she went to TESCO for non essential food items (she probably doesn’t even know what essential foods are anyway) and went to walk in STARBUCKS 😂 i cant think of a less essential place to go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There is no way she actually ate all this food. Like others said.. probably just took a few bites and it went in the bin.

Stop doing 24 hour challenges if you can’t do them..

Reactions: 12
Can I just say how much it irks me, not just ana because a lot of people do it but I noticed in her video, the fake slurp and fake crunch sound YouTubers put over their video when they drink or eat something is SO bleeping ANNOYING

Reactions: 19
Haven’t watched the video yet but please tell me she had the common sense to eat sweet popcorn or something like sweet chicken from a sweet and sour chicken meal? If not please tell me she actually incorporated some healthy options into it like chocolate covered strawberries or pineapple fritters? Also can’t deal with the fact that she still does 24 hour ‘challenges’ after openly admitting they’re fake herself... does she not under the basic concepts of contradiction or oxymoron? And let’s be honest Julie was right, all her content has consisted off for the last 2 and a half years are the same fake crappy 24 hour challenges, most of which involve fast or unhealthy food, her sometimes being tipsy, sometimes not, telling us all how she lost her ‘vergenity’ at 16, her spoiling Bratticus and showing it off, and the occasional fast fashion haul, where all the clothes aren’t even her own style, just pieces she’s been gifted or whatever stuff she’s bought that’s on trend because she’s such a sheep. It’s been the same tit for ages, a repetitive cycle of the same 4 videos, that just get more and more duller each time she does them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Actually cannot cope with the dry shampoo just sitting on her head 🤢 is it really that hard to have a shower

43BBF155-B01D-4023-9B1E-DE45F946F9E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Haven’t watched the video yet but please tell me she had the common sense to eat sweet popcorn or something like sweet chicken from a sweet and sour chicken meal?
Nope! Literally all processed sugar... (Oh there was a strawberry on top of her store bought sugar waffle with nutella )

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.